PDA

View Full Version : here's a great idea every one will love and there are no drawbacks

wvhills
11-12-2013, 03:33 PM
hi all,
one of the great things about PL is being able to see what ur team mates loot at the boss. We can kinda do that here in AL but not as well. We can see if someone gets an elite gold puzzlebox but what if we want to see what's in it?!

My suggestion is to let us be able to see what people loot when they open crates or puzzleboxes when we're in our guild halls! woop!

Wow, what a great idea!

Pandamoni
11-12-2013, 04:08 PM
I see so many scam threads coming from this if it was to happen. Here's what I would worry would happen. People would give crates to people to open for them if they don't have plat. Their friend would loot an arcane then, "poof! Gone!", would log off and delete their toon. Or would say, "oh, no, that wasn't your crate, that was one I had".

You know what I would LOVE to see here, though, that we don't have: a mob count. I LOVE mob count. I don't know why we don't have it...maybe because of the skeletons? Even if we don't have a certain number killed out of total (for instance 125/500) maybe just a counter to tell us how many we have killed in total. It would definitely help with farming and knowing when we can run to boss.

wvhills
11-12-2013, 04:13 PM
u hurt me pandie, u hurt me bad
:(

Pandamoni
11-12-2013, 04:20 PM
u hurt me pandie, u hurt me bad
:(

*bandages Roberto up*

FluffNStuff
11-12-2013, 05:12 PM
I see so many scam threads coming from this if it was to happen. Here's what I would worry would happen. People would give crates to people to open for them if they don't have plat. Their friend would loot an arcane then, "poof! Gone!", would log off and delete their toon. Or would say, "oh, no, that wasn't your crate, that was one I had".

You know what I would LOVE to see here, though, that we don't have: a mob count. I LOVE mob count. I don't know why we don't have it...maybe because of the skeletons? Even if we don't have a certain number killed out of total (for instance 125/500) maybe just a counter to tell us how many we have killed in total. It would definitely help with farming and knowing when we can run to boss.

WHY???? Don't we have a mob count?

DMminion
11-13-2013, 03:05 AM
I dont like that idea. Sorry! Because if people could see what we get from crates then there would be more people begging for the items u just got. No thanks!!lol.

DMminion
11-13-2013, 03:09 AM

I think that people get scammed alot when they let others open crates for them. Either way there is gonna be scammers and spammers and beggers. :'(

SayCreed
11-13-2013, 03:29 PM
*bandages Roberto up*

Yo,You meant to bandage me up,you actually did kick my tummy ;(

Jabu
11-14-2013, 12:27 AM
I dont like that idea. Sorry! Because if people could see what we get from crates then there would be more people begging for the items u just got. No thanks!!lol.

+1 to this

Instanthumor
11-14-2013, 12:30 AM

Put them on your ignore list for 10 minutes. Problem solved.

Generally speaking, I have nothing against this idea.

Desperoto
11-15-2013, 04:38 AM

He noticed Guildhall