PDA

View Full Version : Helping people is kool!

xuz
11-12-2010, 05:05 AM
hey guys,
Im on quite alot and I pretty much do anything, but for a couple of days i am going to be helping people level up for FREEE.

I will mainly start for 1 - 20s at Hidden passage.
Then AO2 for Level 35-47s.

If anyone between these levels will like to get a quick leveling service pm me or post below.

Also if anyone would like to help out just leave a post below or pm thanks all.

IGN - Miindfreak

Raxie
11-12-2010, 05:07 AM
nice for doing this. level 35s have a lot of trouble leveling as ao1 is a bit too hard and basically no one plays in skeller.

Arterra
11-12-2010, 11:36 AM
nice for doing this. level 35s have a lot of trouble leveling as ao1 is a bit too hard and basically no one plays in skeller.

i actually found that people play skeller in bursts. if you dont catch the wave, pity, but if you do you got lv35 in the bag.
AO1 is the hard part. just a huge change tbh.

Gaabob
11-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Meh ao1 is easy enough to A) go through and B) find a team playing. Same with all the alien oasis recently now that people aren't rushing so much. Just hard to find victory laps to join.

xuz
11-12-2010, 05:53 PM
still helping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fyrce
11-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Did Ao1:Sand Storm yesterday and ended with me (an L31 mage) and a L32 mage. Both of us are dex. We finished, even with lag and only had to quit with Seth after dying repeatedly due to lag. Very hard to kite with lag. All other mobs died fast enough to not be too much of a problem. Early on we had another L30 warrior and a bird (forget level. 29?) at one point, but I think everyone was lagging.

Other than Seth, we went at a good pace. I don't know that I would go, except for invites (which is how I ended up there), because there's no EQ there for me and I don't know that xp is that much better than places w/ EQ for my level.