PDA

View Full Version : TheScaryBeary

Hook
11-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Hadn't done a sig in a while so sharing my latest sig work with everyone. Not my best work but it did take some effort.
Enjoy Nubish.

programmed
11-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Thanks! :)

Rescind
11-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Nice job occult. I really like the white outlines coming out of both chars

Hook
11-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Nice job occult. I really like the white outlines coming out of both chars

Thanks. I hope those outlines do look like a rhino and a panda. The panda one is kind of hard to see.
This is what i used for it.

Extreme
11-13-2013, 03:49 AM
Wheres mine doe? :( Meanie

Lovingly
11-13-2013, 04:06 AM
looks lovely bro

Hook
11-13-2013, 04:27 AM
Wheres mine doe? :( Meanie

I promise yours is the next one. I had to do Beary's before yours and in all honesty I been slacking with art lately. I been working on a graphite drawing thats taking up all my free time that I dedicate to art. I procrastinate a lot when it comes to art :p

Hook
11-13-2013, 04:34 AM
Had to whiten the pandas face. I got told it was too dark >_>

Extreme
11-13-2013, 05:50 AM
I promise yours is the next one. I had to do Beary's before yours and in all honesty I been slacking with art lately. I been working on a graphite drawing thats taking up all my free time that I dedicate to art. I procrastinate a lot when it comes to art :p

Okie <3 Ily dan!

programmed
11-13-2013, 07:00 AM
Had to whiten the pandas face. I got told it was too dark >_>

It was a little dark I guess, but it really didn't matter to me. Still great as always!

Rescind
11-13-2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks. I hope those outlines do look like a rhino and a panda. The panda one is kind of hard to see.

Did you draw the panda yourself? If you did, I am jealous of your artistic skills.. (I'm artistically challenged)

Hook
11-13-2013, 01:44 PM

Did you draw the panda yourself? If you did, I am jealous of your artistic skills.. (I'm artistically challenged)

Lol No. :( All my digital artwork usually consists of pre-existing images.

I do love drawing, but only in graphite.

Here's an example of one of my graphite pieces.
My specialty is photo realism.

Suentous PO
11-13-2013, 02:17 PM
I been working on a graphite drawing thats taking up all my free time that I dedicate to art. I procrastinate a lot when it comes to art :p

That's completely normal for me, I used to think it a problem but no more. Scheduling or forcing work kills the muse faster. Everyone works differently though, some need regiment, I thrive with chaos.
Really nice to hear someone who's good with a computer values the old school graphite. Nice job on both but seeing your hand made work brings a smile.

Sheugokin
11-13-2013, 04:24 PM

Talent. Looks like an actual photograph. Excellent shading, attention to details, acknowledgement of negative / positive spaces, and application of different shades and tints. Amazing A+! :)

How long did it take you?

Rescind
11-13-2013, 04:29 PM

My eyes just had an orgasm...Nuff said

Hook
11-13-2013, 06:13 PM

Talent. Looks like an actual photograph. Excellent shading, attention to details, acknowledgement of negative / positive spaces, and application of different shades and tints. Amazing A+! :)

How long did it take you?

Approximately 20 hours.

And thank you for the nice comments everyone.