PDA

View Full Version : Friend folders

Lesrider
11-12-2010, 07:30 AM
This was suggested in a different thread (thanks Arterra!), and I liked the idea so much I think it deserves its own.
It would be great to have a way to organize friends into different categories. They don't necessarily have to know which folder they're in, it would just be so you can keep your closest friends in one place. Also, perhaps the room locking system can be linked to only one of those folders, allowing anyone in that folder to join uninvited, and any other friends would have to be invited to get in. That way you can still keep friends on there who you might want to play with sometimes, but don't necessarily want in your locked game all the time. It could be a great way to cut down on booting, without Hurting people's feelings or forcing people to have only 20 people on their friends list.

What do you all think?

Awesomeness
11-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Hey. Thanks! That's a great idea. We will put it on the list. :)

Arterra
11-12-2010, 11:39 AM
This was suggested in a different thread (thanks Arterra!), and I liked the idea so much I think it deserves its own.
It would be great to have a way to organize friends into different categories. They don't necessarily have to know which folder they're in, it would just be so you can keep your closest friends in one place.

I got a friend that has a facebook friend folder/group that he calls "the fridge" since they count as friends, but cant see anything. its for the random creeps that pass by lol. the same would be awesome here.

superglut2
11-13-2010, 02:39 AM
that would be really cool

setec
11-13-2010, 02:45 AM
great idea. love it.