PDA

View Full Version : Need some help/advise from experienced forum users!

DMminion
11-13-2013, 03:44 AM
Hey guys and girls! Can someone help me understand what i read in forum rules! I read that we arent supposed to post threads about selling stuff in game on the forums! And i also read that we arent supposed to post things that suggest changes we think should be made on forums! Someone please explain what they mean cuz i dont want to get in trouble for not understanding. Ive seen tons of threads about people sellin stuff in game on the forums so i made one. Then i read forum rules and it scared me. Please help i dont want to get banned for not knowing this b4 i posted. Sorry! And thank you!

Juicymango
11-13-2013, 04:22 AM
Think you are allowed to sell things on forum, but only in the traders section. Suggestions are allowed to Post in Feedback section. But dont worry you dont get Banned for one wrong post. What they will Do is:
-closing the thread
-moving the thread
-or tell you that you did something wrong.

DocDoBig
11-13-2013, 04:45 AM
From the rules:

•Advertising the sale of in game items on the forums that are not traded through the secure trade interface is prohibited.

Means: Something that doesn't fit in your trade screen like selling a guild or name = No No.

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-13-2013, 04:56 AM
im by no means experienced but bumping threads in traders part of the forum is now prohibited:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?121992-Regarding-Bumping-of-Threads
:O

Juicymango
11-13-2013, 05:52 AM
From the rules:

Means: Something that doesn't fit in your trade screen like selling a guild or name = No No.

Thx now i understand it too . They wrote it really confusing

Crowsfoot
11-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Basically:

1) filter your use of language and pictures to be apropriate for PG movies.

2) Don't scam people, or buy things using real world money.

3) don't troll or bump threads.

4) respect other.

DMminion
11-13-2013, 02:00 PM
From the rules:

Thanks doc! Now i understand. :angel: