PDA

View Full Version : Grimm Improvement

Beastkeeper
11-13-2013, 06:06 AM
Suggestion:+5 to Primary Stats to Happiness Bonus & Increase range of arcane ability

Cause every I equip grimm during Watcher's tomb lvl4 unlimited run,I think malison is better than grimm..

sent by BEASTKEEPER using Tapatalk

Primeblades
11-13-2013, 10:36 AM
I agree make grimmy better

woeh
11-13-2013, 12:59 PM
I agree ripmaw slag abba, are far superior to grimm..
Is a once a year myth pet he should be just as effective or even 0.5% better due to his rareness

Some of my friends even contacted yall for plat refunds because grimm wasnt satisfying
A few touch ups will do it

For example u see how consistant slags A.O.E terrify hits
Kinda o.p

Then theres grims single target stun that barely connects
And when it does work it can last 0.1second while slag terrify last 3seconds-5 all the time

Grims debuffs are great jus need a few touches because as of now
Hes the rarest least effective myth pet but deff the best lookin .

woeh
11-13-2013, 01:12 PM
I say leave grim stun chance, but raise how long the opponent is stuned to 3-5 secs also
Its annoying when grim misses whats worse it when his stun last like a mili second

Beastkeeper
11-13-2013, 01:38 PM
I say leave grim stun chance, but raise how long the opponent is stuned to 3-5 secs also
Its annoying when grim misses whats worse it when his stun last like a mili second

Yeah I'm agree that

Beastkeeper
11-13-2013, 01:43 PM
It looks malison,ribbit is better than grimm I tried so many times.
Try equip grimm on WT4 you can see the difference of malison,ribbit to grimm

Raghavbatra
11-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Atm grimm sucks,only his looks worth 250 plat *.*

woeh
11-13-2013, 09:34 PM
He isnt for pve really u kill wt4mobs with little damage, his debuff wouldnt make differene
On a boss ull notice more or Ctf since he strikes 5 his debuffs you notice in a big fight, just make grims stuns a consistent 3second stun
For when it does connect

Primeblades
11-14-2013, 01:08 AM
Devs you listening? Make grim better :)

bhimrulez
11-14-2013, 02:30 AM
After buying grimm I feel like I have wasted my 800k gold..this pet really is waste mythic pet. For me now I would prefer Orion/Vixen.
I feel STS has to make some changes in grimm abilities so that the overall stats of grimm matches with slag.

Nin Rogue
11-14-2013, 05:33 AM
u should choose those with good % stats, even if its a rare or epic pet.next would be its arcane ability.

Ebezaanec
11-14-2013, 08:57 AM
I would be happy if his Arcane Ability range was increased like Slag's because right now, it is so easy to miss an enemy by "this" much...

Int
11-14-2013, 09:11 AM
If u don't like Grimm then go with malison if u prefer, simple as that. Grimm is already good with its stun ability we don't need to make it more Op

Beastkeeper
11-14-2013, 11:45 AM
If u don't like Grimm then go with malison if u prefer, simple as that. Grimm is already good with its stun ability we don't need to make it more Op

You know Grimm is a Mythic pet not legendary,cause grimm like a legendary pet.

Int
11-14-2013, 12:03 PM
You know Grimm is a Mythic pet not legendary,cause grimm like a legendary pet.

I realized but its only a pet not a weapon, so mythic pets dont have to be more powerful like a mythic wep and also grimm's stun is already op in pvp

Beastkeeper
11-14-2013, 12:16 PM
I realized but its only a pet not a weapon, so mythic pets dont have to be more powerful like a mythic wep and also grimm's stun is already op in pvp

Ows you said its only a pet,why you compare a mythic pet to mythic weapons?
The topic is improvement of Grimm not to compare to weapons.
Pet is a partner of hero to make a better coop.

Int
11-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Ows you said its only a pet,why you compare a mythic pet to mythic weapons?
The topic is improvement of Grimm not to compare to weapons.
Pet is a partner of hero to make a better coop.

Yes, but a mythic pet cant be everything u need to battle. In PvP, grimm is already op enough with its ability and stuns, so if we improve grimm, PvP will be overtaken by grimm users, also Grimm is mostly a pvp pet, if ur going with PvE try malison or glacian

Primeblades
11-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Yes, but a mythic pet cant be everything u need to battle. In PvP, grimm is already op enough with its ability and stuns, so if we improve grimm, PvP will be overtaken by grimm users, also Grimm is mostly a pvp pet, if ur going with PvE try malison or glacian

Still pondering whether thats int or not... I agree with ya except i dont think you realize that even though pvp matches will be overun with grim users ya gotta think about it this way, pvp matches are already overun with slag users so making grimmy a bit better makes the people who payed a ton for him a bit happier and evens out pvp matches with grim and slag, adds variety!

Beastkeeper
11-14-2013, 12:42 PM

Grimm's ability is only stun to enemy but no buff receive from grimm?
like slag ability to panic their enemy then you can receive a movement speed.
I suggest grimm improve is +5 to primary stats to bonus happiness & arcane ability to improve the range of skill not improve stun sec. deal.
Sometimes I use the ability of grimm on WT4 but only 2-4 enemies can taken a damage & stun from grimm's skill.

woeh
11-14-2013, 11:25 PM
Come on devs did u guys just see the lengendary spider ya released i would of paid 500plat for that...it stuns, dots aoe +25primary stats. And looks hella good

Grim mythic pet isnt comparable to it, even some season1 pets are better then it

If you guys are giving thought into buffing or makin some changes please tell us, many of us want to hear somthing atleast if ya plan on making some change or not, so ya can close this thread or we Can further discuss how we can balance and make comparable to myth pets and that legendary spider.

Instanthumor
11-14-2013, 11:34 PM
Come on devs did u guys just see the lengendary spider ya released i would of paid 500plat for that...it stuns, dots aoe +25primary stats. And looks hella good

Grim mythic pet isnt comparable to it, even some season1 pets are better then it

If you guys are giving thought into buffing or makin some changes please tell us, many of us want to hear somthing atleast if ya plan on making some change or not, so ya can close this thread or we Can further discuss how we can balance and make comparable to myth pets and that legendary spider.

I don't think you should taunt the developers/moderators like that. I'm sure they've heard/seen everyone's comments and suggestions from this thread already. All you can do now is sit, wait, and pray (assuming you're in a religion).

woeh
11-15-2013, 01:02 AM
Im not trying to taunt them bro.they know what they are doing grim isnt terrible he has his uses like in a 5v5

But When you run into the spider in pvp ur gonna scratch your head
And say "why aint he mythic "

Im stating the obvious i dont how to sugar coat.