PDA

View Full Version : In Development – New Leaderboards, Rewards, DH 10 and more!

G-M
11-13-2013, 02:52 PM
Hi All. I recently joined Spacetime to manage all the great stuff we have in work for the Battle Games. I will be your go-to guy for the latest news about Battle Dragons and Battle Command!
If you haven’t seen the news yet, Battle Command! has launched worldwide on Google Play and the Apple App Store (go check it out! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123849-Battle-Command!-Invades-Google-Play-and-App-Store)). Now that Command is out, we want to bring you up to speed about the exciting new updates coming for Battle Dragons.

Here's what's coming up:

New Leaderboards for players and tribes
Battle your way to the top of the new leaderboards in categories like attack and defense wins, resources stolen, and more to win big rewards!

Dragon Hall Level 10
You'll soon be able to upgrade your Dragon Halls to Level 10, which brings with it a whole set of newly available unit and defense upgrades.

Winter Content
The holiday season is rapidly approaching! Battle Dragons will have some new decorations and new content that's sure to make you merry.

Dragon AI Tweaks
We've taken note of your feedback about Smasher AI and have been doing a bit of code surgery on those guys make them smarter. We're also working on some balance tweaks to other units.

There's a lot more coming in 2014. Keep checking back here for more news about Battle Dragons. Please continue to post feedback and suggestions, they are very helpful to us as we work to improve the game.

Int
11-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Sweet! Can't wait for the leaderboard categories and dh10, hopefully there will be a donation leaderboard

DocDoBig
11-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the forums G-M!
Thanks so much for the news!

octavos
11-13-2013, 04:06 PM
Hello G-M, Glad to meet you. Im Ghost in BC and BD. Glad to see the face behind these games. Im more attached to these games more than AL now a days. Out of both games I love BC more..just because of the military feel (Wish it was closer to Starlegends) and how closely it resembles another favorite game I love (Starcraft). Hopefully you can keep us updated, because I know, im really looking forward to it, and others who love these RTS type of games.

As for the fixes to BD, they are welcomed... it is a strategic game after all.
but in BC..the red circle on many turrets kinda large for defenses..I wish they were a bit smaller.
Im just glad there isnt Smasher-like units in BC (whats the point of having walls ..I really LOVE that)

Just thought id throw this out there...but having a hero unit (like a general so-to speak different color and male and female)...one that you can customize (look, HP, hit points ect..)..that has more health and customizable weapons..only one can be available at a time. using the research center to help build your avatar.

My only suggestion is to be able to farm for resources from the main campaign. Not alot so it wont take from the PvP stand point...but when we have a guardian..I would love to do more things than just sit and wait.

Gameplay
11-13-2013, 05:43 PM
welcome to the community, hope you feel right at home.

Promagin
11-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Great! I only play PL and AL, Always remember me as the one who gave you your first thanks :D

Instanthumor
11-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Welcome to the community! It's always nice to have a new developer around town, although I don't play Battle Dragons AS MUCH as I play AL. Anyways... ;)

chickenjoy
11-13-2013, 09:42 PM
Welcome G-M and thanks for the heads up on upcoming improvements :eagerness:

naturals
11-13-2013, 09:58 PM
Welcome to da family! Haha ^^

Applejaqs
11-13-2013, 10:00 PM
Sounds good except for defense wins can easily be abused. Not to be rude, (welcome) but I hope this is a step in the direction of spending more time on the older games as well by hiring more people.

arty
11-13-2013, 11:02 PM
OMG great news thank you! and nice to have you with us GM G-M

arielucie
11-13-2013, 11:40 PM
This is a good news , upgrade my dh soon as possible

NateDestroyer
11-14-2013, 03:23 AM
Finally, I will max out everything before the update :)

ealax
11-14-2013, 12:02 PM
sounds nice!! thanks for the great news!! so watch out Nate and Arielucie, Im coming all the way up to the LeaderBoard :D

arielucie
11-14-2013, 02:11 PM
sounds nice!! thanks for the great news!! so watch out Nate and Arielucie, Im coming all the way up to the LeaderBoard :D

You can easily surpass me, but surpass nate its different story, lol i tell you he is robot lol

NateDestroyer
11-14-2013, 04:47 PM
Haha nice, but please dont pass me

kid88
11-14-2013, 11:08 PM
I hope the you will adding an Item that we can add friend in friend list, And also have a private chat

Hook
11-15-2013, 02:44 AM
Hey G-M, Welcome!

Great job you are doing.

My personal requests would be for traps, such as blast sheep/sky sheep and dragon pits, to be RE-USABLE! PLEASE. I Dont think the way we set up our bases should be limited to one enemy. We have to log in so many times a day, JUST to set back our traps.

Of course, implement an option where the re-use of them would take gold/sheep automatically off our hoards/barns. That way its fair to everyone.

And my second, well a couple of real-time strategy games have the "Build" Mode. If BD could have it , it would be phenomenal. Its the mode that lets the user edit their base with easier commands like "remove everything" and "save base slot", etc. This way we can have a couple loadouts of our favorite designs without having to move piece by piece each time.

PLEASE Consider it? Thank You.

Dienoobs
11-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Dammit. now I gotta redo my base again.

Elf-Orc-Naga
11-15-2013, 11:46 PM
Thanks G-M, can we also consider this? if there's chance, thanks.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124307-Dragon-Heroes-Please&p=1339125#post1339125

Multibird
11-16-2013, 04:50 PM
please add more walls when we lvl dh 9 to 10, even 25 more will be helpful.

arun_may16
11-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Great news on updates. It will be great if i can pick which unit my tribe members can donate me. Even if I says spitters they sends me smasherz,very annoying. I don't wanna leave my tribe for that.

Applejaqs
11-18-2013, 04:15 PM
You should be happy that they send you anything. They could send you absolutely nothing and you'd come back and say "make donations mandatory."

arun_may16
11-18-2013, 04:35 PM
You should be happy that they send you anything. They could send you absolutely nothing and you'd come back and say "make donations mandatory."

That too real nice thinking, why not make it this way, donating a troop collects points,which can redeem into some rewards, atleast a reason to donate. The reason I'm saying is,some of us are in really strange tribes, my tribe speaks Spanish and I don't. Lol.

chickenjoy
11-19-2013, 06:39 AM

That's right. You can specify your preferred troop but be thankful for anything they give.

kid88
11-19-2013, 11:05 PM
That's right. You can specify your preferred troop but be thankful for anything they give.

Ya, you right. But remmeber, we're player, also their customer, so that's their mission, they need to bring out some more features to attract more new ppls also keep old one stay in this game.

arun_may16
11-20-2013, 06:09 AM

But the point I was making is, I got few friends in my tribe they will send me what I ask, but before they login some one else might fill my tribe with wallbreaking smashers, they are not good in defense,don't even hold enemey for 5sec. So I just want a feature to tick off certain troops I don like to receive.. Its just my personal preference.

homaroxbk
11-26-2013, 06:34 AM
Maybe something more interactive beetween tribe? Becuz now when you join a tribe, u just boost other, and donate, and chat blah blah but the contact beetween tribe's members is really weak and unrelated. Tribe war maybe? For a reward or title?

arun_may16
12-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Maybe something more interactive beetween tribe? Becuz now when you join a tribe, u just boost other, and donate, and chat blah blah but the contact beetween tribe's members is really weak and unrelated. Tribe war maybe? For a reward or title?

Would be great, something like this feels like being a part of a tribe of dragons.

Christopher Cersosimo
12-15-2013, 03:00 PM
I assume that will b a given.

aditi
12-15-2013, 05:18 PM
it will add more fun in the game

Christopher Cersosimo
12-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Think bigger. a world map in which we coulp port around per the mods specs. but think about it tribes gathering to protect their own..no more solitude and blah blah on ac= alliance chat as im sure the mods know..kinda like evony age two...more coiners more revenue....more competition=moremoney....win/win