PDA

View Full Version : The Switching gear Slot (Suggestion for a better life)

Chirurgienne
11-13-2013, 05:12 PM

Can you see what I mean? here some pictures for illustrate

I would suggest an additional slot for switching gear. This could be great for many reasons

- Switch Leprechaun Amulet quickly ( how many people died for shearching it in arena)
- New strategy of game in PVE and PVP, imagine rogue switching bow/ dague quickly when ennemy is on her. Or mage who switch stick to gun in pvp when he is out of sp and need run.
- Usefull during intense fight, we don't have time to run through inventory
- And more

How it works?

very simply, We have one slot for gear, the sloted gear switch with the current equipped

falmear
11-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Better if it was tied to a loadout. So you can switch multiple gears at once.

Zylx
11-13-2013, 09:56 PM
So what you are suggesting is to have a loadout shortcut on the HUD?

Chirurgienne
11-14-2013, 04:31 PM
Yeah, in other way, I mean a loadout shortcut

Theillist1
11-14-2013, 04:38 PM
So what you are suggesting is to have a loadout shortcut on the HUD?

Absolutly! Just move the Loadout button to our huds! Zap! Magnifico!!
Maybe a few nubs will actually see the button for the first time?

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

SayCreed
11-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Phew! was About To make another thread for it.
I totally agree

Instanthumor
11-14-2013, 08:53 PM
This benefits rogues and sorcerers only, I don't see how it'll benefit us warriors in any way.

Instanthumor
11-14-2013, 09:06 PM
Unless, there's an additional slot for those people that use five skills. Easy to switch/access... I wouldn't mind that, except mages/rouges would possibly use an additional offensive skill to replace their shield...

Nesox
11-14-2013, 09:47 PM
As a make, I don't really see the benefit much except to be less visible in town. The location would be much better down on the bottom where that annoying potion button is.

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-14-2013, 10:18 PM
You'll have to find a better position for it if it going on HUD... Your not considering those people such as myself that play on a mobile device 0.0 the pet ability buttom occupies the space that would be for this awesome slot button ;) +1 for idea.....I could only see this helping rouges in pvp to switch to possibly a item that gives higher crit...