PDA

View Full Version : Solo runs?

Int
11-13-2013, 06:41 PM
Is there any possible way to run a dungeon without someone joining you like a party but solo, because I like to solo my kills instead of getting kill robbed. Thanks

Sariita
11-13-2013, 06:50 PM
There is, /partyinvite 000. Just go to any city, type that and you will be able to do solo runs

-Sarii♥

keikali
11-13-2013, 06:51 PM
There is, /partyinvite 000. Just go to any city, type that and you will be able to do solo runs

-Sarii♥

This. I do this all the time.

Hectororius
11-13-2013, 07:04 PM
Is there any possible way to run a dungeon without someone joining you like a party but solo, because I like to solo my kills instead of getting kill robbed. Thanks

You realize that if another person gets the kill and your right there fighting with them, you also get the kill count right? someone correct me if i'm wrong.

ps - dont forget to do /partyleave when you're done, otherwise you'll be stuck in party until you quit/exit the game

Spyce
11-13-2013, 07:05 PM
Invite someone to your party who isn't your level range.
They won't be able to join you thus, you getting all the kills.

drgrimmy
11-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Yep "/partyinvite 000", or if you are lazy like me "/partyi 0" also works :)

Don't forget to "/partyleave" when you want to leave your fake party and/or reset the map. "/partyl" also works :)

Int
11-13-2013, 08:42 PM
You realize that if another person gets the kill and your right there fighting with them, you also get the kill count right? someone correct me if i'm wrong.

ps - dont forget to do /partyleave when you're done, otherwise you'll be stuck in party until you quit/exit the game

Idk if that is true.
anyways, thanks guys and gals :D

Worship
11-13-2013, 09:11 PM

Incorrect. Majority of damage rules