PDA

View Full Version : short cut to be no.1

kabuki
11-14-2013, 02:03 AM
Hahahahaha.... look on board... one tribe become famous... going merger because lose hope to be no.1... what a pitty....

We spend much time with our tema mate for troophy is more fun more than Become no.1 with short cut... only hopeless ppl going to merger..... so still enjoy with our game bro/sis...what we got with work hard is more better....

Keep spirit......

Yamadaron
11-15-2013, 07:02 PM
Kabuki is completly right! We worked hard to get so far with thropy and if that new tribe feels cool when they get 150k throp just with inviting some ex-members of soa and shadow dragons we will work even more harder to get back our "title".

Applejaqs
11-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Seriously, quit whining. As JustG said, a system that can be abused, will be abused. You should blame yourselves for making the pvp abuse of level 6-8 hall trophy farming obvious. Just because someone beat you, don't make a pointless thread that will be locked because of flame posts. Someone will always be better than you. Judging it off trophies on an unfair pvp system is pointless.

Edit: And if I recall, you merged with several members to pass SOA.

chickenjoy
11-15-2013, 09:41 PM
Your reign is over Indonesia - Flaw

Garudon
11-15-2013, 09:42 PM
So wait, you worked hard to get your trophies to be number 1? Are you implying that we didn't? Did we cheat? Did we buy trophies or something? Hack the system? I think that we earned each trophy same as you... Just because others in your tribe have enough to make your tribe rank higher than others doesn't mean you're better than the rest. It means other players in your tribe work harder than you do. What does this mean? Well, I guess it means that the tribe that is currently #1 worked harder cumulatively than your tribe did.

Yamadaron, Kabuki has a say in this. However, your 838 trophies say stfu. If all 49 of your tribemates had 838 trophies you would have 41900 trophies, which puts you out of the top 10 entirely. Kabuki, however, has 29888. Make that the median count of a tribe and you're #1 with miles between you and #2 (1.494.000 total vs 293.150 current #1). Also, Kabuki has actually attacked people in the top 10 before. Have you ever attacked anyone that actually has any kind of defense?

If you wanna be the best, act instead of shooting your mouth off. Back up what you say Yama. I'm no longer even top 10, so since you're #1 material take me out 100%.

chickenjoy
11-15-2013, 10:08 PM
pawned

trivia: yama is ex-shadow that jumped to indo. will not be suprised if he jumps to nemesis.

ealax
11-16-2013, 01:34 AM
you are such a bad LOSER.

Do you think we are number one because we didnt work as hard as you?

We are number one because everysingle member inside worked a lot!!!

We are a merge of 2 tribes who cut down inactive and some members that didnt work as hard as the ones we are currently there.

2 friends (Multi and Flawless) joined forces to catch up with you guys, and I supported this since Generic had some inactive high members (God, The and so on....) who can join us whenever they decide to come back to the game.

again ... kabuki you have to accept when someone overtake you, you will do the same Im sure soon so we also need to see which other strategy inside game rules we apply.

my best wishes to all your mates, you work as hard as us for being number 1.

I add, that I completely agree with everything Garu said, and I read it after writing this....

kabuki
11-16-2013, 02:25 AM
Thanks... soon we willbe take ur place on top again....i love competition..... this few week or maybe a month ,i think i shoul be stop this game... but now.. im so glad..hv a new challege....

Congrat for u become top#1 on board....

Sorry if my english is not good...

Xiexie,....

NateDestroyer
11-16-2013, 04:04 AM
How about we quit arguing and try our best :)

arielucie
11-16-2013, 04:28 AM
Agree , nate you take my 700k gold :(, lol its np buddy,

kabuki
11-16-2013, 04:37 AM
you are such a bad LOSER.

Do you think we are number one because we didnt work as hard as you?

We are number one because everysingle member inside worked a lot!!!

We are a merge of 2 tribes who cut down inactive and some members that didnt work as hard as the ones we are currently there.

2 friends (Multi and Flawless) joined forces to catch up with you guys, and I supported this since Generic had some inactive high members (God, The and so on....) who can join us whenever they decide to come back to the game.

again ... kabuki you have to accept when someone overtake you, you will do the same Im sure soon so we also need to see which other strategy inside game rules we apply.

my best wishes to all your mates, you work as hard as us for being number 1.

I add, that I completely agree with everything Garu said, and I read it after writing this....

Wow...u said im a loser....

Hmmm..... just watch and see..... what a loser can do....

Hahaahahaha...... u motivated all of us....

Thanks....

kabuki
11-16-2013, 04:38 AM

Go..go..gooo.. buddy..... =)

kabuki
11-16-2013, 04:47 AM
So wait, you worked hard to get your trophies to be number 1? Are you implying that we didn't? Did we cheat? Did we buy trophies or something? Hack the system? I think that we earned each trophy same as you... Just because others in your tribe have enough to make your tribe rank higher than others doesn't mean you're better than the rest. It means other players in your tribe work harder than you do. What does this mean? Well, I guess it means that the tribe that is currently #1 worked harder cumulatively than your tribe did.

Yamadaron, Kabuki has a say in this. However, your 838 trophies say stfu. If all 49 of your tribemates had 838 trophies you would have 41900 trophies, which puts you out of the top 10 entirely. Kabuki, however, has 29888. Make that the median count of a tribe and you're #1 with miles between you and #2 (1.494.000 total vs 293.150 current #1). Also, Kabuki has actually attacked people in the top 10 before. Have you ever attacked anyone that actually has any kind of defense?

If you wanna be the best, act instead of shooting your mouth off. Back up what you say Yama. I'm no longer even top 10, so since you're #1 material take me out 100%.

Garu, im always recpect on you... also darkko,god and the..
But soon we should to pass ur tribe again.... let make this game better and more fun....

=)

NateDestroyer
11-16-2013, 04:58 AM
Agree , nate you take my 700k gold :(, lol its np buddy,
I rather took it than someone else, but I didnt 100% you and I got yell from the boss at my workplace :(

NateDestroyer
11-16-2013, 05:05 AM
Garu, im always recpect on you... also darkko,god and the..
But soon we should to pass ur tribe again.... let make this game better and more fun....

=)

I agree with you kabuki lets make the game more fun, T always respect both tribes (indo and nemesis) :)

ealax
11-16-2013, 06:10 AM
Game on Kabuki, play by the rules!!

kabuki
11-16-2013, 07:17 AM
Game on Kabuki, play by the rules!!

How many time i was beat u... this is the 1st u beat me... but so stupid... use 4 fire and 1 heal to beat me... lol....

Maybe i want share all strong master base that i beat down...

arielucie
11-16-2013, 07:36 AM
I rather took it than someone else, but I didnt 100% you and I got yell from the boss at my workplace :(

Haha nate, say thanks to your boss, he save me!

Yamadaron
11-16-2013, 08:27 AM

Well, you bough a big amount of pearls and me not, we are just 1 tribe and have around 278k throp,
you guys are 2 - 3 tribes and have 295k throp, i calculated the number of throp if we would combine us with merah: 508 120 thropy, we could be #1 so easily but we wont do this because we play as a team and are a big family which plays for fun, and we like it. I dont want to insult you or something like that, i just said that i have something against the way how you got the thropys. Only because i dont have 10k thropy like you that doesnt mean that i have nothing to say here. I try to get up without buying a big amount of pearls like 90% of top players did.

By the way my english is not so good, sry for some possible mistakes.

Yamadaron
11-16-2013, 08:35 AM
pawned

trivia: yama is ex-shadow that jumped to indo. will not be suprised if he jumps to nemesis.

Yeah thats right, i was an officer in shadow and invited/kicked many ppl there.
Do you wanna know why i left?
Because the system there to get thropys was terrible, always have 49 members to get infinity requests. Accept only them with 700+ and kick everyone below 650, not important how long that member was in the tribe. (except honey). Shadow got 2k - 3k thropy each week with inviting and kicking ppl.

I left cause i dont wanted to watch this anymore. I had enough. At least i got demoted back, when i asked why nobody answered me.
May that saystem changed, i dont know, but it was like that when i was there.
I joined indonesia because i searched a tribe which plays for fun and as a family, and i found many new friends there.
Some good members did like me too, Sharinganrin, gameplay etc. and we spoke about the times there, i am not the only one who left shadow to get in a tribe which high morale.

I never will join Nemesis or leave Indonesia. Never.

Applejaqs
11-16-2013, 08:43 AM
Your point of being 1 tribe is invalid as of your last post admitting merging...way to go. Can this just be locked already? It's not going to change anything.

Delphina
11-16-2013, 09:03 AM
Guys please respect others. Thread closed