PDA

View Full Version : Biggest dream for pocket legends?

Gaabob
11-12-2010, 11:56 AM
What are your biggest dreams for PL when it is Alterra Complete, what is some huge wish, or tiny wish, that you want more than any other?

Mine is: every single skill working 100% perfectly the way they are supposed to 100% of the time all the time even in constant 900 ping. HEAVEN!

FluffNStuff
11-12-2010, 12:29 PM
This a great thread idea. So, my biggest dream for pocket legends? Hmm ... I guess my biggest dream for Alterra Complete is owning a 'house' on the server. I got into Ultima Online late, and all the server 'land' was full, so I was never able to build a house. It made me sad ...

Snakespeare
11-12-2010, 12:45 PM
I wish for a level 46-50 Basic level and a level 46-50 Elite level, like LE & FN.

I want the Basic level to drop fortune, fate, and destiny, plus the level 46-50 versions of Alien Oasis I and II items, and I want only Elite level to drop void, cosmos, and rift.

I want the Basic level to be do-able without 20 deaths per map for a party using isis, thoth, osiris, horus, mastery, fortune, fate or destiny. I only want characters to die in the Basic level if the player makes a mistake going in too deep or not potting. Basic Level would not have so many yellow aliens and the existing mini-bosses (Alien Snipers, Alien Lorekeepers, Alien Berserkers, King Mynas) would be the bosses.

I want Elite to be without pots and people would play to get the Elite gear, as they do in Frozen Nightmare. Elite level would have the existing major bosses (Executioner, Overlord, etc.).

This would make the "crap" pinks and purples useful again. And those who play in the Elite maps would have some sort of indicator like an insignia, in addition to the gear they wear, like the difference between Regular Navy and Navy Seals.

Anyway, wishes do come true sometimes. I hope this one does.

I would also like to see Skeller changed into some sort of trilogy combined with Fathom. The problem there is, Fathom goes to 25 and Skeller start at 35 so the missing piece would be the same level as LE & FN, and that's not necessary...

KingFu
11-12-2010, 12:58 PM
I wish there was a server just for oldies. That's my PL dream

Varking
11-12-2010, 01:37 PM
I want to hit level 50 on all 9 of my characters, each specced differently, and gear them all out. Then I want to get a twink at every single PvP Bracket and gear them out as well.

giayuan
11-12-2010, 03:28 PM
than the game becomes pointelss vark...... =)

TwinkTastical
11-12-2010, 04:06 PM
I want rewards for pvp.... that dont cost me a ****load of extra plat.

icantgetkills
11-12-2010, 05:07 PM
I hope the level cap gets to 85-90 and finish off the townies I want alien oasis townie to be a HUGE CITY!! With many things to explore since it need to be ao1-2-3. And more elite dungeons (:

Conradin
11-12-2010, 06:15 PM
I want pvp rewards,
another type of item the super rare "godly" items that would be better than pink.
I also want there to be 2 factions when the level cap rezchest it's highest, where you must pick one.
I want some nice philantripist to give me a keepers staff.
Be lvl 50
and be a high ranking topl officer

noobmigo
11-12-2010, 06:20 PM
I want pl to be not bird's view, but not FPS. I want to have lots of money like Xom, or Thelonearcher, i want to have more skills. i want archer to look cooler. i want to have a thing where you can stock pile on your xp when you reach lvl cap, so you don't waste all this time, then when new lvl comes out, and you buy it, all the xp you've eaned already goes to that lvl's extra lvl cap(like how you got to 48 or 47 in ao2) so you can have a head start. I want to have this really cool dungeon, as an alternative to lvl that is in a volcano and gives you really tight weapons.

Azrael
11-12-2010, 11:02 PM
I dream of a functioning and enjoyable class system, skill system and stat system that is supported by a well thought out equipment loot table. I want balance to be retained every time new items and levels are added to the game.

I dream of pvp thats fun and has a place for skill and team tactics rather than mindless buffing and spamming skills.

I dream of pve being enjoyable rather than a mindless exercise until bosses are reached which have just barely begun to be considered "encounters" but still require elixirs to defeat

I dream of kill/death stats being removed from the pve if not the entire game as the only serve to undermine the true spirit of what MMORPGs are meant to be.

I dream that one day the STS devs will be happy with their product from a purely technical aspect and redirect their attention to converting pocket legends into a game thats is enjoyable and fulfilling.

tjornan
11-13-2010, 05:38 PM

If this was true i would rejoin in a heartbeat

Kossi
11-13-2010, 06:10 PM
rewards for pvp and 2 extra CS slots..................

MoarPewPew
11-15-2010, 11:14 AM
I have a dream.
I have a dream that all pocket legends android users and iPod users will be equal and never be separated by levels.
I have a dream, that all classes will be created equal.
I have a dream that my four avatars will all be excepted in alterra.
I have a dream

(thanks Martin Luther King for the inspiration)

Caire-boo
03-17-2011, 03:59 PM
I would love some more classes like rogue, paladin, shaman etc to be added. I know it is possible to "build" a pally now, in fact I play one myself. I would just like the chance to level up more classes.

Another great result of this (for me) would be like the old days of WoW where every class had a true role in a dungeon. People would really have to learn their class during the levelling up process and the power leveller would not be such an easy option. Mind you I think people have to learn their class now especially bear and mage

PvpLegend
03-17-2011, 04:10 PM
pvp rewards.. and losts more... pets,huge worlds,almost unbeatable bosses, EXTREMELY hard campaigns...ect
ill also make a thread in suggestions for the future campaigns ;)

Arterra
03-17-2011, 04:14 PM
being able to literally walk between towns and dungeons, not having to rely at all on map. while that is slowly becoming a reality, i also want more attention to inter-town dungeons and events... the vyxnaar dungeon was genius. even better would be how like there are random events between towns, like zombie invasions or djin family reunions... that way we can have instances without hurting the newbies sitting in town!

Keohike
03-17-2011, 05:00 PM
My dream on PL is that this game becomes unboring, I play this game for 2.5 weeks straight and now i am bored. I make guilds or hold events but the truth is this takes too much time and effort and my life is getting busier and i hardly have time to play anymore. Plus I find it more fun to post comments on forums and see the comment i get. lol And i think 99% of the ppl playing PL don't know how the real world works or tries to make PL some sort of utpoia. lol hahahahahahahahh
PS. It was fun while it lasted
Keohike
6 thumbs up

KingGiant
03-17-2011, 05:38 PM
I want skills more more more skills. With skill brackets and certain skills having prerequisites in order to put points into them. This way we would have actual dif builds per class rather than every single bird having basically the same skill set and maybe 1 skill dif from the other persona build. This would make actual class doferences. Like a pure archer would use dif skills then say a dagger bird or a talon bird. New skills to compliment other weapon types. This game reallllllly needs to differentiate between the 3 classes. The only true alternate archetype is the paladin. All the others are pretty pointless. Although dex bears are workable. But more more more more more more more skills for more character identity.

Wrap
03-17-2011, 05:40 PM
I dream for the Pc version to be released, so that this game can grow, market stabilize, and a bigger larger community within :)

noneo
03-17-2011, 05:46 PM
I would love to see another Extremely Elite class of weapons be initiated. Have it so only 1-5 of a particular kind (i.e. shield, staff, wand, etc.) are dropped per WEEK (I'm talking like 1/250,000 (0.000004%) drop rate and have incredible stats. Give the farmers something to strive for :P. This Extremely Elite class could be in another new elite dungeon, perhaps a new Sewer Dungeon. Only one boss will drop these weapons, A gigantic Trash-Fever, at the end of the Elite Dungeon campaign.

My dream on PL is that this game becomes unboring, I play this game for 2.5 weeks straight and now i am bored. I make guilds or hold events but the truth is this takes too much time and effort and my life is getting busier and i hardly have time to play anymore. Plus I find it more fun to post comments on forums and see the comment i get. lol And i think 99% of the ppl playing PL don't know how the real world works or tries to make PL some sort of utpoia. lol hahahahahahahahh
PS. It was fun while it lasted
Keohike
6 thumbs up

Are you going to give yourself the reward now for having 6 thumbs up?

KingFu
03-17-2011, 05:51 PM

Still my dream....

Kossi
i wish for:

pvp rewards
staking
not everything costing plat
droppable rings
unlimited characters (rs?)

Keohike
I would love to see another Extremely Elite class of weapons be initiated. Have it so only 1-5 of a particular kind (i.e. shield, staff, wand, etc.) are dropped per WEEK (I'm talking like 1/250,000 (0.000004%) drop rate and have incredible stats. Give the farmers something to strive for :P. This Extremely Elite class could be in another new elite dungeon, perhaps a new Sewer Dungeon. Only one boss will drop these weapons, A gigantic Trash-Fever, at the end of the Elite Dungeon campaign.

Are you going to give yourself the reward now for having 6 thumbs up?

yes noneo and guess what u just won my secret event. Add me keohike u won 100k

noneo
03-17-2011, 05:54 PM
yes noneo and guess what u just won my secret event. Add me keohike u won 100k

Will do! Thanks a lot :)

Keohike
03-17-2011, 05:56 PM
i am on now

giayuan
03-17-2011, 06:51 PM

Soon as the lvl50 vyxnaar helm drops, devs might implement this ;D

davidis57
03-17-2011, 07:22 PM
I would love to see a new character like a monk, warlock, or Druid. A trade channel so people wont spam chat with buy or sell messages. To be able to turn off trades, friend requests, pm's, etc.

Pharcyde
03-17-2011, 07:44 PM
I hope for the day that it becomes "Pocket Legends, World of Warcraft, in your pocket." and not "Pocket Legends, LIKE World of Warcraft, in your pocket."

Zeus
03-17-2011, 08:07 PM
I hope for the day that it becomes "Pocket Legends, World of Warcraft, in your pocket." and not "Pocket Legends, LIKE World of Warcraft, in your pocket."

Nah, for me it is. World of Warcraft. Like Pocket Legends but on your computer!

goatycoady
03-17-2011, 08:14 PM
yep me 2....... they need to bring back fnord

Zerious
03-18-2011, 10:27 AM
My PL dreams:

•Subclasses (enchantress -> cleric, warlock; Warrior -> Berserker, Guardian; Archer -> Bowman, Ninja)

•More skills.

•Longer and more epic pvp battles.

•Routes to towns, instead of "enter towne". (implement teleport scrolls/stones/etc)

KaotiicxDream
03-18-2011, 10:31 AM
I wish i got 800 plat and 5mil gold :-) who doesnt wish this?

Zerious
03-18-2011, 10:35 AM
I wish i got 800 plat and 5mil gold :-) who doesnt wish this?

Kossi........

superss
03-18-2011, 10:45 AM
mine would have to be super customizable characters like the color of their armor weapons etc

Kalielle
03-18-2011, 10:47 AM
World of Warcraft. Like Pocket Legends but on your computer!

I love it!!!!

@Mystic, sorry I wouldn't qualify to be on your dream server since I haven't been in the game from the beginning - ao2 was already out for a long while when I reached the cap. Same applies to a lot of my other friends - and yours too I'm sure. Hope you and your true friends have lots of fun on your own. Clearly most of us are not worthy enough since apparently we didn't join the game early enough, and there's no way we can ever go back in time to fix our terrible mistake.

Physiologic
03-18-2011, 10:51 AM
I love it!!!!

@Mystic, sorry I wouldn't qualify to be on your dream server since I haven't been in the game from the beginning - ao2 was already out for a long while when I reached the cap. Same applies to a lot of my other friends - and yours too I'm sure. Hope you and your true friends have lots of fun on your own. Clearly most of us are not worthy enough since apparently we didn't join the game early enough, and there's no way we can ever go back in time to fix our terrible mistake.

Funniest post ever, I love sarcasm ;)