PDA

View Full Version : Just anxious to know abt inventory space

Prahasit Prahi
11-14-2013, 08:58 AM
Dear Samhayne

U said essences need inventory space...so I'm jus excited to know what u guys did abt the inventory space...made a new inventory for crafting or anything new??

Int
11-14-2013, 09:13 AM
They will probably add a new category in the inventory like the helmet,armor,weapon,vanity etc.. Maybe a crafting inventory but it's likely it's still gonna be counted as your overall inventory slots

Prahasit Prahi
11-14-2013, 09:23 AM
If it counts in overall inventory slots...I'm pissed off..I've only 25 in all my toons...nonplatinum user....
Each essence needs one slot...I'll really be lost then

Int
11-14-2013, 09:26 AM
Do some free offers, doesn't hurt to do a few and you can buy 25 inven slots for 12 or 15 plat I forget which. You can always buy plat if u want to which is optional

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-14-2013, 09:27 AM
If it counts in overall inventory slots...I'm pissed off..I've only 25 in all my toons...nonplatinum user....
Each essence needs one slot...I'll really be lost then

im guessing you have you have 1 auction slot too? 0.0
too awesome!!!

Int
11-14-2013, 09:30 AM
Buyin the shadow bundle for 70 plat is a good deal which gives 10 auction slots and 50 inventory slots and some other items

Prahasit Prahi
11-14-2013, 09:56 AM
Do some free offers, doesn't hurt to do a few and you can buy 25 inven slots for 12 or 15 plat I forget which. You can always buy plat if u want to which is optional

I've done all my offers..n bought a auction slot....once unknowingly tapped on elixir lost 4 platinum

Nd my dad doesn't buy platinum...:(

Int
11-14-2013, 10:11 AM
I've done all my offers..n bought a auction slot....once unknowingly tapped on elixir lost 4 platinum

Nd my dad doesn't buy platinum...:(

there will be more offers in the future, or u can download some app that can reward you for downloading apps and watchin videos and you could earn 10 dollar itunes, apps such as apptrailer,appnana etc

Prahasit Prahi
11-14-2013, 10:19 AM
there will be more offers in the future, or u can download some app that can reward you for downloading apps and watchin videos and you could earn 10 dollar itunes, apps such as apptrailer,appnana etc

ty for the suggestion of apps....do I require a credit or debit card to redeem them to AL

nd of course I'll wait for offers in future

Int
11-14-2013, 10:29 AM

ty for the suggestion of apps....do I require a credit or debit card to redeem them to AL

nd of course I'll wait for offers in future

No, If u are referring the to reward apps they give or email you the iTunes code and you can redeem it from app store or iTunes, no credit or debit card required

Samhayne
11-14-2013, 10:46 AM
We will be allowing you to purchase inventory space, along with character slots with story tokens from daily bard quests. Look for details of the bard revamp later today.

Prahasit Prahi
11-14-2013, 10:51 AM
We will be allowing you to purchase inventory space, along with character slots with story tokens from daily bard quests. Look for details of the bard revamp later today.
is there gonna be any update today?

Nostek
11-14-2013, 10:53 AM

Sweet :D Glad I've saved up into those and they will finally come in handy!! Besides the little colton farm im growing :)

Prahasit Prahi
11-14-2013, 10:53 AM
No, If u are referring the to reward apps they give or email you the iTunes code and you can redeem it from app store or iTunes, no credit or debit card required
ty...I'll try them

IAmHanjackson
11-14-2013, 10:54 AM

How about auction slots? :D

Saribeau
11-14-2013, 11:11 AM
we will be allowing you to purchase inventory space, along with character slots with story tokens from daily bard quests. Look for details of the bard revamp later today.

thank you very much

Crowsfoot
11-14-2013, 11:26 AM

Fml now I actually have to do those again. Lol

keikali
11-14-2013, 12:31 PM
Fml now I actually have to do those again. Lol

You're not the only one -.-. I NEVER bothered with these.

smuggs
11-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Yep...its a nice addition...but I gotta remember to do them now too haha. At least they only take a few mins. Any possible chance at a heads up in a price for them sam?

gumball3000
11-14-2013, 01:21 PM

What about those who bought the inventory slots with platinum?

wvhills
11-14-2013, 01:37 PM
u got what u paid for.

Int
11-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Well with new update I can actually buy more space for my hoarding items