PDA

View Full Version : Is the locked business doing so well?

gumball3000
11-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Is the locked business doing so well that all the minor plat purchases like inv and auct slots can be removed? I guess so. Meanwhile the only pink that actually HAS a drop rate are locked crates. I don't think it's normal to do an elite map so many times and never get the desired drop and even after that lucky reroll that you have been waiting for you still have the chance of dropping a lock just because gamblers need to have a continuous supply of them.

The locked business is doing so well that it is ok to give everyone free armors (hellish) and free amulets (vampire) that are somewhat decent and in many cases better than the other ones at the same level just because why farm for that armor when u can have a free armor and farm for locks instead.

Samhayne
11-14-2013, 02:30 PM
People can still buy inventory and auction slots. It's all about convenience. If you have the time and patience, you can get it through Story Tokens. If you want to pay for the convenience of having those things right away, then you can do that.

Zeus
11-14-2013, 02:35 PM
People can still buy inventory and auction slots. It's all about convenience. If you have the time and patience, you can get it through Story Tokens. If you want to pay for the convenience of having those things right away, then you can do that.

I love the update! Is there any way that you can make this sort of system for respecs as well?

Samhayne
11-14-2013, 02:39 PM
I love the update! Is there any way that you can make this sort of system for respecs as well?

In the future we plan to make respecs a "box" that can be resold. Just like Grimm Eggs, you could purchase respecs with platinum and then resell them for gold. That's the internal plan right now, anyway.

aarrgggggg
11-14-2013, 02:39 PM
I love the update! Is there any way that you can make this sort of system for respecs as well?+1 the respec idea as well thats a good idea apollo

Zeus
11-14-2013, 02:40 PM
In the future we plan to make respecs a "box" that can be resold. Just like Grimm Eggs, you could purchase respecs with platinum and then resell them for gold. That's the internal plan right now, anyway.

Awesome!

stackz
11-14-2013, 03:42 PM
I actually really like the respec idea.

Also this thread was posted today...are locks still giving halloween gear as OP says? Vamp amu and such?

Zeus
11-14-2013, 03:44 PM
I actually really like the respec idea.

Also this thread was posted today...are locks still giving halloween gear as OP says? Vamp amu and such?

No, they don't, I believe.

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-14-2013, 05:45 PM

Ba ba ba ba baaaaaa IM LOVING IT!

Crowsfoot
11-14-2013, 07:33 PM
Cool, cool....can I go ahead and buy 50 of those so I can actually pvp with my pvp spec?

Kakashis
11-14-2013, 11:43 PM
I actually love this update! STS has really nailed the hammer on the head this time. Just didn't like how old story tokens weren't scaled up accordingly :( how about stash slots with story tokens? Can't understand why those are still super over priced!

Alfai
11-15-2013, 03:20 AM
Amazing thoughts on respec.and thanks for rejuvenating bards quest i missed doing it for pure fun

KingMartin
11-15-2013, 05:00 AM

Wow, thanks on behalf of our members that can't buy plats!!! :)

Prahasit Prahi
11-15-2013, 07:32 AM

Sam

I've a idea y cant we sell away story tokens in kind of bag like keeping in auction for some gold

Consider
If i have 32 story tokens n I want to sell some

So i would add 30 tokens into a bag and keep the bag in auction for some kind of gold

Hows that?
Actually story tokens run out heavily no need of this idea
bt i jus got this thought way long back

Seeing ur "box" in this post I posted this

GoodSyntax
11-15-2013, 08:25 AM
I actually like the new Pirate Story! It's nice to see something new and different once in a while - I was getting tired of the other Bard Tales.

Saribeau
11-15-2013, 08:38 AM

since i no longer purchase plats i love this. thank sam. thank you sts. thank you my fellow player. thank u all. but 1 question. does this mean that there will be no more free respec weekends? please tell me i really like those

chitgoks
11-15-2013, 08:38 PM
locks have never been doing well since sts made lep tradeable ...

and they will never be.

Frohnatur
11-15-2013, 11:11 PM
Is Zeus the new Apollo?!?

Ebezaanec
11-15-2013, 11:18 PM
Waaaah! What happened to Apollo?

A rogue named Zeus is just too odd, or maybe too myth......oligical :p

Zeus
11-16-2013, 01:45 AM
Waaaah! What happened to Apollo?

A rogue named Zeus is just too odd, or maybe too myth......oligical :p

Both are male greek gods! xD

razerfingers
11-16-2013, 02:22 AM

To be honest.. zeus sounds scarier than apollo like omg apollo killed me i'd be like oh cool or OMG!! ZEUS KILLED ME!! I would freak out and rage quit til its save to return ;)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Promagin
11-16-2013, 05:19 AM
Meh Zeus doesn't fit as well as Apollo.