PDA

View Full Version : Regarding new bard quests system

aarrgggggg
11-14-2013, 02:24 PM
Love this idea to be able to purchase inventory slots auction slots and character slots using story tokens. Makes it much easier for the dedicated free players. Also i like how the dailies have become just one daily instead of 4 more people will be willing to do these now as they are less time consuming. Great move devs so thank you. The only thing i can think of at this time that i would like 2 see added to the purchasable items is stash slots. THANK YOU STS

Samhayne
11-14-2013, 02:29 PM
Stash slots are coming, there was just a bug with them that we'll get sorted out and will add to being able to buy with Story Tokens too.

Crowsfoot
11-14-2013, 02:44 PM
Got 6 characters on one email, storage issues? Not any more :) thanks sts

stackz
11-14-2013, 02:48 PM
Not gonna lie im kinda mad bout the auction slot inventory slots and character slots thing. I spent a good amount of plat on my characters getting the slots and now anyone can just do bard quests a couple days and have them?!?

I want a refund. Take my slots and give my plat back and i will do quests for them

Samhayne
11-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Not gonna lie im kinda mad bout the auction slot inventory slots and character slots thing. I spent a good amount of plat on my characters getting the slots and now anyone can just do bard quests a couple days and have them?!?

I want a refund. Take my slots and give my plat back and i will do quests for them

Hey Stackz,

We can understand how you could feel that way. If you want to write our customer support team with the details (your character name, and the specifics of your purchases) we are always happy to talk to our customers.

Please visit http://support.spacetimestudios.com and click the contact us button or email to support@spacetimestudios.com

Thanks!

Bullox
11-14-2013, 02:58 PM

If u buy a Handy and 6 months later the Handy only costs the half...what are you doing????
Running to market and wanna have the half price back???? Whats your Problem?

Thank you STS for this great update....

Morholt
11-14-2013, 03:10 PM
If u buy a Handy and 6 months later the Handy only costs the half...what are you doing????

Thank you STS for this awesome update....Seriously, this.
You've had time to utilize & enjoy those inventory spaces.
I understand if someone bought many spaces just yesterday, though.

I think a fair compromise would be: sts is willing to do exchanges/refunds for inventory spaces that were bought AFTER the essences announcement was made, since most recent inventory expansions are a likely possible result of preparing for the crafting system.
Asking for exchanges about spaces 2 expansions ago would be ridiculous.

Furthermore, inventory spaces that are being used, while sts checks your character, can't be refunded--unless you'd prefer sts just deleted items in your inventory to remove your slots. Meaning, if you had bought 200 additional spaces (so 225 total), and when you are being checked you have 37 items in your inventory, sts will only reduce you down to 45 spaces.

stackz
11-14-2013, 03:22 PM

Thank you STS for this great update....

Horrible analogy.

How about you buy a tv and then see it advertised five days later for cheaper. You can take your receipt and get your difference back. True story

Samhayne
11-14-2013, 03:27 PM
I think the issue is the time frame. Stackz mentions 5 days and Bullox mentions 6 months.

Just to reiterate, if you spent Platinum and you feel that was a bad spend given today's update to Story Tokens, then please take the time to correspond with our Support Team. We are always happy to talk with you and address your concerns.

Closing this thread up preemptively. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can send me a private message.

Thanks!