PDA

View Full Version : Story tokens = inv slots: not working.

Vertuldo
11-14-2013, 06:16 PM
I just purchased inventory slots from travelers outpost using my story tokens, but unfortunately my slots were not added. My story tokens got deducted and 45 mins later, I still don't have my slots. This incident was reported already but it seems no one is there to reply from support.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/15/ramyqaja.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/15/7ypady2u.jpg

Sokpuppet
11-14-2013, 06:33 PM
A response will typically take longer than that and I would imagine that it's been reported multiple times. They should be able to see that the tokens were deducted and give you the slots that you purchased without any issue. :)

Samhayne
11-14-2013, 06:37 PM
You receive an item in your inventory (look in the chest slot). You need to open that item to get the slots. It is stashable so you can purchase the slots on one character and give it to another character via your stash if you wanted to.

If you are already at the max of 500 Inventory Slots, then you can't expand any further.

I just tried on a new account and it worked ok for me. Be sure you include your character information in your correspondence to the Support Team so they can instigate what happened.

Vertuldo
11-14-2013, 06:43 PM
I only have 125 slots. and my slots are almost full so I decided to buy slots using story tokens. Unfortunately, something went wrong. tsk. Im guessing the support is out of business hours already?

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Fyrce
11-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Wow, a slot "EGG". Neato.

Samhayne
11-14-2013, 07:14 PM
I only have 125 slots. and my slots are almost full so I decided to buy slots using story tokens. Unfortunately, something went wrong. tsk. Im guessing the support is out of business hours already?

Vertuldo, please check your inventory Chest slot. Look for an epic chest (green name) that says "25 inventory slots" Once you open that chest you'll get your inventory slots. The chest isn't tradeable to other players, but you can get it to your other characters via your stash if you want.

Crowsfoot
11-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Vertuldo, please check your inventory Chest slot. Look for an epic chest (green name) that says "25 inventory slots" Once you open that chest you'll get your inventory slots. The chest isn't tradeable to other players, but you can get it to your other characters via your stash if you want.

Omg, all this time of me saying "putting all your accounts on one file is worth it" and I am finally 100% right! :D nice update

keikali
11-14-2013, 08:02 PM
You receive an item in your inventory (look in the chest slot). You need to open that item to get the slots. It is stashable so you can purchase the slots on one character and give it to another character via your stash if you wanted to.

If you are already at the max of 500 Inventory Slots, then you can't expand any further.

I just tried on a new account and it worked ok for me. Be sure you include your character information in your correspondence to the Support Team so they can instigate what happened.

This is amazing! The fact that you can transfer it to another one of your toons = awesome.

Does this work for auction slots too? or just inventory?

Vertuldo
11-14-2013, 08:14 PM

My apologies. I didnt know. I assumed it should be like automatic increase of your slots after purchase. So... it was a chest. and yes. I got it. Thanks a lot.

Note: Devs should have included on the update notes that the inverntory slots purchased with story tokens is in a form of a chest. :)

Kakashis
11-14-2013, 09:18 PM
If only that chest was sellable haah

Vertuldo
11-14-2013, 09:35 PM
If only that chest was sellable haah

yah. I was wishing it was sellable too. hahaha. but there is a nice pet out there in exchange of story tokens. was that crawly? Im saving my story tokens for it. hehe.

Limsi
11-15-2013, 01:10 AM
I never know you could transfer it to different characters! you guys are neat!

Crowsfoot
11-15-2013, 07:43 AM
Does this work for auction slots too?

^Burning Question

Saribeau
11-15-2013, 08:19 AM
This is amazing! The fact that you can transfer it to another one of your toons = awesome.

ikr i think so as well

Samhayne
11-15-2013, 11:59 AM
There was a bug with stash slot purchase with story tokens that we need to fix. That will be fixed and in the future you will be able to purchase additional stash slots for Story Tokens

Jabu
11-15-2013, 12:20 PM

Works the same for auction slots.

Jabu
11-15-2013, 12:21 PM
There was a bug with stash slot purchase with story tokens that we need to fix. That will be fixed and in the future you will be able to purchase additional stash slots for Story Tokens

Sounds great! Thanks, Sam. :)

Hoardseeker
11-15-2013, 12:22 PM
Wow another update cool...and what about my pm? :/

ladymage
11-15-2013, 12:36 PM

Looking forward to it. Thanks.