PDA

View Full Version : Healing

chris9788
11-12-2010, 01:41 PM
I just started yesterday and I'm a lvl 13 warrior. Is there any way to heal myself without using potions and if i'm alone? I saw some people use magic to heal everyone but thats a different class. Is there any way for a warrior class to do something like that? or heal myself in another way without buying potions?

Praesidium
11-12-2010, 01:55 PM
first of all, potions are cheap, then , if you could do everything alone, this would be a single player game, im level 16 atm , and im a healer, if you need healing ,let me know, just be sure that u'll tank, i got weakness at rank 4 already so mobs dont hit you hard :P, and if they do, my heal is rank 5 :P

Jsaieagle
11-12-2010, 02:33 PM
first of all, potions are cheap, then , if you could do everything alone, this would be a single player game, im level 16 atm , and im a healer, if you need healing ,let me know, just be sure that u'll tank, i got weakness at rank 4 already so mobs dont hit you hard :P, and if they do, my heal is rank 5 :P

Preasidium is right, potions are cheap, you will have the money while leveling. Enchantresses need manna potions and warriors need heal potions, it's fair ;) have fun!