PDA

View Full Version : Guide: How to Fart Tornado

dudetus
11-14-2013, 08:06 PM
Hey guys :). Today I'll show the new thing I created. I began soing the 'Fart Tornado' in towns and as other ppl tried to do Fart Tornado, they usually miserably failed in doing so. So I figured "Hey I need to teach these ppl how to Fart Tornado" and I realized that I could also share my new idea with the community. Like 2 stones 1 bird type of thing :).

So without further indo, let's get in in the actual guide :)! This will be in steps so it's easy to follow the guide.

Step 1: Locate Gurgox fart emote in ur emote list.

Step 2: Find and enable joystick. Modify joystick size to ur liking.

Okay, now u have all that's needed for 'Tornado Fart'. Next I'm going to show u how to actually do a Fart Tornado.

So. First piece is the Gurgox fart and second piece is the joystick. The idea is to use joystick to spin around while ur char is doing the Gurgox fart to make the fart look as a round tornado. U just spin in small circle with the joystick. With a little training u can make ur Fart Tornado look so real that ppl around u begin to run away from the tornado and screaming "AAAGH A TORNADO RUN FOR UR LIVES" and next a camera crew out of some "tornado hunters" tv crew arrives.

Happy Tornado Farting :)

Sheugokin
11-14-2013, 08:14 PM
That was what you were spamming in PvP tonight lol. Cool. Too bad I already knew how to do it noob. Gf.

Hehe thanks for bring it to our attention lol.

Oldcoot
11-14-2013, 09:23 PM
Another great guide, sticky this one to

Extreme
11-14-2013, 10:47 PM
Lel.

ThePvpTwink
11-15-2013, 02:01 AM
Aaagh a tornado run for ur lives!!

Multibird
11-16-2013, 04:58 PM
Admin, I tried the Torpedo and it was great!

Pls make a new guide on how to spam emotes

Sheugokin
11-16-2013, 08:15 PM
Ninja, I gotta try it lol. I have a fox. Wanna see how it is lol. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

MightyMicah
11-16-2013, 08:33 PM
I thought you were gonna say use the rhino's tornado skill after you fart haha xD

Cheenivie
11-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Omg admin why so pro teach me pls