PDA

View Full Version : Incease daily story tokens

Prahasit Prahi
11-14-2013, 09:52 PM
Samhayne said they may increase the rate from the feedback from us..
To my view they should make 15 per day...n change the quest number to 2 rather than 1

I think there will be another update today....abt stash slots..
Post ur views abt increase of daily tokens

Wutzgood
11-14-2013, 09:55 PM
All I know is it now takes 12.5 days longer to get Colton than by doing the 4 story coin quests per day it used to. It went from 37.5 days to 50 days. I would like an increase.

Morholt
11-14-2013, 10:04 PM
All I know is it now takes 12.5 days longer to get Colton than by doing the 4 story coin quests per day it used to. It went 37.5 days to 50 days. I would like an increase.Huh? It was always 50 days.
200 divided by 4 = 50

thememeguy
11-14-2013, 10:08 PM
All I know is it now takes 12.5 days longer to get Colton than by doing the 4 story coin quests per day it used to. It went from 37.5 days to 50 days. I would like an increase.

Based on my Calculation.... 200/4= 50.
200 - The Amount of Token Colton Needs
4 - Tokens You Can Earn Per Day
50 - Total Amount of Days You Need To Be Able To Buy a Colton

Its much easier now, you are like doing 4 quest in 1 go.

Fauksuras
11-14-2013, 10:24 PM
If anything they should make Colton require less or Crawly require more. Who in their right mind would choose Colton over Crawly for same amount of coins?

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-14-2013, 10:25 PM
It is already easier to earn start tokens and STS have been so kind to give us more options in which we can use story tokens... I really think what they have done is more than enough :P however are u suggesting that we get 15 tokens each from 2 barbs?? In my eyes that is a big no-no.. 30 tokens in one day is 26 mor than before the update.... To me your being a little greedy matey

Maxcd
11-14-2013, 10:29 PM
To my view they should make 15 per day...n change the quest number to 2 rather than 1

Personally, I liked the old story token system before the prices and quest reward got increased. It made most pets harder to get than before (Deston, Bop Bop, and maybe Nemesio [havent checked Nemesio]) I do agree that some increase in story tokens should be done (or lower all the prices like before) but 300% is a bit too high.

30 tokens in one day is 26 mor than before the update.... To me your being a little greedy matey
There might be 26 more tokens daily but the token's value has decreased with all pets but Colton (and maybe Nemesio). Previously Deston was 50 tokens, 4 tokens daily would make you 12.5% to making enough to purchase Deston, which would take 8 days. Now, Deston is 150 tokens at 10 tokens daily. You now earn 6.67% of Deston's cost daily and it will take 15 days to earn Deston. The new update may have brought in new items but it hurt the value of the token for some previous items.

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-14-2013, 10:30 PM
Might wanna take a look at the 1st reply regarding purchasable stash slots:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124095-Regarding-new-bard-quests-system

Crowsfoot
11-14-2013, 10:47 PM
Its set up so it takes 50days to get the best eggs (same as before). The reason they take 500 instead of 200 is to reset the playing field from people who have been hording tokens.

Maxcd
11-14-2013, 10:51 PM
Its set up so it takes 50days to get the best eggs (same as before). The reason they take 500 instead of 200 is to reset the playing field from people who have been hording tokens.
It still takes 50 days to get the best egg, but its longer to get all the other eggs now.

Hoardseeker
11-14-2013, 11:11 PM
If u want it as a pet it costs 50,100,200 tokens (not for new pet crawly) but if u wanna buy as a egg it costs 150,250,500 :)

VanRah
11-15-2013, 04:03 AM
If u want it as a pet it costs 50,100,200 tokens (not for new pet crawly) but if u wanna buy as a egg it costs 150,250,500 :)

That's a bug they will fix soon...it has been said in many threads already...
All the tokens pets will be purchased only in the vendors as eggs (exactly how is for crawly now) n they will cost 150,250,500 tokens.

matanofx
11-15-2013, 04:40 AM
Yeah it still takes 50 days to get colton, cool and smart, but in the old days colton was the only thing really worth farming tokens for

Now we want to purchase many things with story tokens so please increase what we get daily

Kraoracha
11-15-2013, 05:21 AM
I think the idea of the use of tokens now is you can get the same stuff as you can get for plat, but you have to be more patient. If they would give too many tokens then nobody would use plat for it anymore.
So I think the current rate is perfect as it is, tbh.

Sceazikua
11-15-2013, 05:30 AM
Why are people wanting 30 tokens in a day? So farming tokens for 17 days will get us a colton when it was 50 before? what are you thinking now?

Prahasit Prahi
11-15-2013, 06:00 AM
I didn't say 30 tokens....I said only 15 bt we need to do two quests to get complete 15 tokens..I jus asked to increase rate to 5 so total 15 per day

Lovingly
11-15-2013, 06:08 AM
10 tokens is reasonable to me

najcomp
11-15-2013, 06:08 AM
I wonder how about the people who already collect 196 story token right before the update and want to buy colton.now they need to collect 304 story token that take 3 weeks before they can buy colton. Off topic lol

Prahasit Prahi
11-15-2013, 07:35 AM
I wonder how about the people who already collect 196 story token right before the update and want to buy colton.now they need to collect 304 story token that take 3 weeks before they can buy colton. Off topic lol

Actually still colton is available in stable for 200 tokens if they want as pet they can get it!!

they should get it fast because wid todays patch it will also be removed

Kraoracha
11-15-2013, 07:39 AM
I think any transition will give some change, but in a week (or 3 for those that need to run the dailies for that long to get back to the current level of saving up for Colton) nobody will be bothered with that anymore. The change is only a good thing in the long run, and makes the game even nicer for those that can't (or choose not to) buy plat to play.

Crowsfoot
11-15-2013, 07:41 AM
10 tokens is reasonable to me

Since you can get these fabulous items:

25 inv slots- 10 days
5 cs slots- 7 days
Crawly- 50 days
Colton- 50 days

10 tokens is entirely reasonable. I think some thing are underpriced tbh.

Kostral
11-15-2013, 07:44 AM

i don't think same of and it must stay like it is now ...

those token events/gifts are for encouraging other players and whit this model seriously it will be so helpful to plat/non plat users and STS will be able to have many more player in a long time period in their hand .
At least now many players will be able to join easier on many competition in front of plat buyers ..

PS : ima a plat buyer to and totally appreciated that new update.. GL to everyone ...

Prahasit Prahi
11-15-2013, 08:02 AM
i don't think same of and it must stay like it is now ...

those token events/gifts are for encouraging other players and whit this model seriously it will be so helpful to plat/non plat users and STS will be able to have many more player in a long time period in their hand .
At least now many players will be able to join easier on many competition in front of plat buyers ..

PS : ima a plat buyer to and totally appreciated that new update.. GL to everyone ...

I'm well impressed by sts n know that it the best for players like.me ....
The reason y I created this thread is...in the announcements some of them ordered for more tokens...Samhayne replied them that there will be another update today n we will finalize that..so seeing that post
I jus created this to know all other people opinions n suggestions

I know that this will be a memorable update in the history of AL

Urm
11-15-2013, 09:06 AM
im confused

Wutzgood
11-15-2013, 09:13 AM
Huh? It was always 50 days.
200 divided by 4 = 50

Lol I mixed him up with the 150 hauntlet coin pet. Its the Same amount of time.

Kostral
11-15-2013, 09:15 AM
I'm well impressed by sts n know that it the best for players like.me ....
The reason y I created this thread is...in the announcements some of them ordered for more tokens...Samhayne replied them that there will be another update today n we will finalize that..so seeing that post
I jus created this to know all other people opinions n suggestions

I know that this will be a memorable update in the history of AL

competence means long live game , if every of us get easily those tokens there will be not any reason to compete and log on daily anymore prahi ^^

im confused

don't be ...

Morholt
11-15-2013, 09:20 AM
If anything they should make Colton require less or Crawly require more. Who in their right mind choose Colton over Crawly for same amount of coins?Colton = amazing for sorc.
Crawly = close to useless on all classes. There is, at least, a good 4-5 pets that I'd use on every class before crawly.