PDA

View Full Version : Bow Issue

Eeilis
11-15-2013, 12:41 AM
I am not sure if I am the only one with this problem...but I have an issue with the bow for rogues.

I noticed that my DEVOURER bows were the only ones making this weird glitch not my other bow which is the shadow bows like the ones in the store.

The problem was that everytime I did a normal attack from the bow, it always shot from right behind me. Sometimes it was on the side of my toon. It kept doing this even when I resold my bows and bought a new one. Even while charging the normal attack it always was shooting out from either behind me or on the side of my toon.

It doesn't goes as far as the normal range of the bow because of this issue...

Can anyone help me on why this might be happening? It isn't the Internet connection that's for sure.

faychen
11-15-2013, 03:32 AM
It happened to me few times while I was laggy.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Soundlesskill
11-15-2013, 04:24 AM
I am not sure if I am the only one with this problem...but I have an issue with the bow for rogues.

I noticed that my DEVOURER bows were the only ones making this weird glitch not my other bow which is the shadow bows like the ones in the store.

The problem was that everytime I did a normal attack from the bow, it always shot from right behind me. Sometimes it was on the side of my toon. It kept doing this even when I resold my bows and bought a new one. Even while charging the normal attack it always was shooting out from either behind me or on the side of my toon.

It doesn't goes as far as the normal range of the bow because of this issue...

Can anyone help me on why this might be happening? It isn't the Internet connection that's for sure.

Lmao it is a bug indeed, but it's so hilarious :p

It damages the same amount tho