PDA

View Full Version : Make it easyer sts!!!

mchacker
11-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Napalms . X-ray .squid and any other VANITYS are way too hard to farm increase
the chances off dropping cause the prices are way toooo high or make events like napalm weekend more chances off napalms dropping !!!!

Romaniankidd91
11-15-2013, 07:03 PM
I agree. Or make the game easier lol like at STS maps. Way too hard lol difficulty should be dropped so we can at least enjoy and keep playing the game :)

IGN: Romaniankidd.51,Romkillz.41,Romnubsy.20,Poopscoop. 50,Skillzaishere.50

FluidShot
11-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Definitely not. Absolutely no. No chance. Here's why.

The SL in-game economy is based off the high values of certain items, like Napalms. If you increase the drop rate, you will essentially screw over all those who own napalms, and x-rays. Yes, making them worth less would make it nicer for players to get them, and I agree with that. But that easy manipulation of the economy will not go over for the veteran, and players who merch, whether rich or not, because the economy is stable at the moment.

Right now, the price of those items is steadily increasing, and rightfully so - more people are playing, and the items are in high demand. However, to simply make a weekend that drops napalms would kill the stable economy of the game - something central to STS' originality.

So my final answer is no. I'm not just someone who owns a nap and an x-ray (it's only a bio), I speak for people who depend on a stable in-game economy, and are counting on the longevity of merching as a reason to keep playing.

Just my opinion...

mchacker
11-15-2013, 09:01 PM
Lol ppl are quitting not playing alot more and wht if ur new n u wanna merc tht is really hard their getting tierd off no good drops and they don't even make events beside Halloween.....

Deathplague
11-16-2013, 11:14 AM
Sounds like someone wants to look rich :cat:

Zaonabiuibil
11-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Here's two reasons why that won't happen:
1) Exactly what Sizari said
2) STS wouldn't waste time on SL

akfury
11-18-2013, 12:05 AM
Lol ppl are quitting not playing alot more and wht if ur new n u wanna merc tht is really hard their getting tierd off no good drops and they don't even make events beside Halloween.....

plenty of cheap ways to merch I start merchanting with 1-2k can make 100k in 3 days easy

Mogunsforme
12-11-2013, 12:18 PM
What do u use bro... Pm me in game on dem merching secrets ;)

Avoyelles
12-11-2013, 12:52 PM
I wish I still played SL,I really like that game but it became way to tedious to just enuff credits for pots let alone gear. It's next to impossible for new players to make headway. Kinda sad really :(