PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] feature to liquidate chest and eggs

extrapayah
11-15-2013, 03:39 PM
although it's still long way to go but:

1. suppose that every character in the AL world already have a certain pet, e.g.: deary. that means no one can open/crack those eggs anymore, the eggs will become useless, yet there is no way to throw those eggs. how about you make subsequent use of egg to increase the pet's experience or level?

2. that can be also happened with locked crates. suppose that no one want to buy/open crates anymore (almost impossible, but there is still possibility), non-plat users can't empty their inventory, while plat users are 'softly' forced to open the crates with plats, i suggest you should make all the chests liquidate-able, in a sensible price, e.g.: golden chest = 3 x liquidated legendary equipment price, locked chest 9 x liquidated legendary price, etc

thank you very much

Fyrce
11-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Gimme those eggs. I throw them away for you. Chests too. Tell me when I need to create my temporary character...

Hoardseeker
11-17-2013, 01:37 AM
although it's still long way to go but:

1. suppose that every character in the AL world already have a certain pet, e.g.: deary. that means no one can open/crack those eggs anymore, the eggs will become useless, yet there is no way to throw those eggs. how about you make subsequent use of egg to increase the pet's experience or level?

2. that can be also happened with locked crates. suppose that no one want to buy/open crates anymore (almost impossible, but there is still possibility), non-plat users can't empty their inventory, while plat users are 'softly' forced to open the crates with plats, i suggest you should make all the chests liquidate-able, in a sensible price, e.g.: golden chest = 3 x liquidated legendary equipment price, locked chest 9 x liquidated legendary price, etc

thank you very much

1.Agreed
2.Disagreed

Desperoto
11-17-2013, 09:00 AM
1 is a very good idea, 2 isnt

Alhuntrazeck
11-17-2013, 10:01 AM
+1 to 1

extrapayah
11-22-2013, 04:57 AM
well, both of my suggestions just add another option to users...
people who don't wanna trash their locked can save it, while whoever want to trash it, can trash it, and of course, a buy back option for unintended trashing should be implemented, to both eggs and chests...

Rare
11-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Gimme those eggs. I throw them away for you. Chests too. Tell me when I need to create my temporary character...

I'm g oing to be looking for you when I have a pile of Golden and silver chests :)

BTW, I think both are fantastic ideas.

1 is a very good idea, 2 isnt

Why is 2 not a good idea??

extrapayah
11-24-2013, 11:39 PM
thank you for all the replies :D, please give us this feature, devs :D

extrapayah
12-09-2013, 01:15 PM
aside from feature to liquidate eggs and chest,

maybe you can also add a feature to lock certain items and a feature to clean inventories, liquidating all items except for locked items

thank you very much