PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for saint patricks day!!

DMminion
11-15-2013, 03:55 PM
ok there is plenty of time to think this through and its just a suggestion. i think it would be awesome if stg put a mythic leprechaun pet in stable for st.patty's day. and his stats could be something like this. "+15primary stat/ +12%movement speed/ +5% dodge/ +5%reroll! and his arcane ability "drops a pot of gold w/rainbow effect that reduces movement speed/hit chance and defense. his passive ability "cleaves enemies in a 6m area takin life from enemies and givin it to you"
*explanation on abilities and reasons* *the reason i suggested +5% reroll and not more is because anything more would be too much for mythic pet and too much added to reroll necklace/elixir so just small reroll amount seems appropriate and as for passive healing/stealin life "samael is arcane and has passive healing" we need another pet w/this ability. although i suggest that it be just a small amount healed over time just below what samael does. so that samael still stays the best being that he is arcane and all.lol! :angel:
please weigh in and tell me your thoughts on this suggestion cuz i want to know what everyone else thinks and if you dont like my suggestion please be nice about reply but still tell me what you think and why. i look forward to reading your thoughts!

Amythys
11-15-2013, 04:09 PM
I would love to have a reroll pet available. I wonder if the reroll should be part of the happiness bonus, or if it should be part of the arcane ability?

Anyway, +1 to the idea of a reroll pet.

Snakespeare
11-15-2013, 05:09 PM
I don't know... a leprechaun? They are too human-like to be pets. I love the idea, but not an actual leprechaun.

The thing about the Little People is that we are the victims of their humor. And if you catch one, he will promise to give you treasure. But if you take him up on it, you enter the Other World, and the rules aren't the same there. Then he will find a way to avoid giving you his pot of gold. And you might get out alive... if you're very lucky.

A pooka (http://www.yourirish.com/folklore/pookas/) can appear as any animal, but they are even scarier than leprechauns.

I think a pooka arcane companion would look different every time you change zones, and if you tap the arcane ability, it's random.

It's pretty much the case in Irish folklore that any fae creature is not a good companion. In fact, they used to drive the herds between two bonfires to scare away any spirits that might be inhabiting the farm animals every Samhain (Halloween).

But I would LOVE to earn a Shamrock Banner after completing some really cool quests!

Maybe they can put Lep on sale?

Desperoto
11-17-2013, 08:01 AM
What about a gold deary with 'rainbow nitro' when hes walking?

Zylx
11-17-2013, 10:26 PM
I don't know... a leprechaun? They are too human-like to be pets.

*cough* *cough* samael *cough* abaddon *cough* grimm *cough* *cough*

Ah-ah-aaaaaaaaaaa-they're all human-like-chooooooooooo!

DMminion
11-19-2013, 05:21 PM
*cough* *cough* samael *cough* abaddon *cough* grimm *cough* *cough*

Ah-ah-aaaaaaaaaaa-they're all human-like-chooooooooooo!

"gives zylx some medicine"lol! i have to agree w/ u tho! they are human-like! not all pets are animals.. cough cough*

Snakespeare
11-19-2013, 05:28 PM
No way, the little people are people. Ghouls and wraiths are not. I don't mean to dis your idea. I think it's fun. I just don't think it wise to make the little people into pets. I don't think they will do it. But a pooka -- there is the horse in Darby O'Gill and the big rabbit in Harvey -- a pooka can look like any animal, and can change shapes. They can stop time, even.

I don't think it's nice to enslave a leprechaun. I think it's tempting fate.

Pentavia
11-19-2013, 08:23 PM
If Death (Grimm) can be your pet, why not a lepre :)

ReligionIsABarrier
11-19-2013, 08:29 PM
You people ruin everything with your whining. A leprecaun would be fine for a pet, an in my opinion i think it would be perfect.