PDA

View Full Version : Crawly Reform?

Solid
11-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Crawly is a legendary pet.

The stats are "ok", but what really bothers me is that it has the arcane ability of a mythic or arcane pet.

Crawly can stun, similar to a samael-20m, or slag -250 plat for the PRICE of a colton?.

This is irratating because i bought my samael for the the stun arcane ability.

I think the arcane should be completly restyled into something that FITS the rarity, being LEGENDARY- not mythic or arcane.

Or.

Make it 500,000 tokens and an arcane rarity.

Zeus
11-15-2013, 04:52 PM
It just freezes enemies in place. This is particularly useful for flagging or keeping enemies still so you are able to pick out the weak points in their party.

Is it OP? No. Why? You can still fire any skills except for ones that cause movement. For example, shadow pierce won't work.

falmear
11-15-2013, 05:11 PM
How can you compare Samael and Crawly? Samael is the best PvP or PvE pet. More damage, more crit, more healing (mana & hp), group heal, passive & arcane panic. I think Crawly is a great pet to be earned through story tokens. But it doesn't compare to Samael.

Lovingly
11-15-2013, 05:26 PM
Samael looks, and is better than crawly in my oppinion

Desperoto
11-15-2013, 05:30 PM
1- The stats of samael are way much better
2- The arcane abilitiy of Samael is way much better, and the stun doesnt make it like an arcane pet, because there are a lot stun pets.
3- The passive ability of Samael is the best one in the game...

Ebezaanec
11-15-2013, 06:47 PM
Why is it that whenever STG introduces new content, someone always manages to home in on one detail and complain about it.

You can't just compare everything to an Arcane pet, and expect everything else to be inferior to it in any possible way, shape or form.

Kakashis
11-15-2013, 08:04 PM
Just enjoy the spider! You already opened Sam, it's not worth anything to you anymore! I was a little ticked off with grimm banishment, but the success rate is not even close to sam

Cero
11-15-2013, 08:26 PM
its good sts made a pet that non-plat buyers can work on.

ty

Hoardseeker
11-16-2013, 08:32 AM

The stats are "ok", but what really bothers me is that it has the arcane ability of a mythic or arcane pet.

Crawly can stun, similar to a samael-20m, or slag -250 plat for the PRICE of a colton?.

I think the arcane should be completly restyled into something that FITS the rarity, being LEGENDARY- not mythic or arcane.

Or.

Why u plat users are greedy?!

Venom
11-16-2013, 01:43 PM
It doesn't stun/panic/terrify you postulate, it just makes you stand in that place like you're stuck on something. You can still attack :)

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-16-2013, 01:45 PM
Bro pm when u get samael again and we can trade crawly (when I get it) for your samael..... There problem solved and we are both happy :D

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1), Version 2.4

Youngmurda
11-16-2013, 01:52 PM
Dunno if it's true but ppl say crawly arcane ability is 100% freeze. Where as Sam stun is not 100%. Yea being frozen u can still atk but cant move for health packs if your a rouge. Havent used it but it sounds kinda better for killing rouges overall then Sam is since crawlys ability is 100%. But like I said.. Haven't used it! Just going off of what ppl said.

Trenton
11-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Dunno if it's true but ppl say crawly arcane ability is 100% freeze. Where as Sam stun is not 100%. Yea being frozen u can still atk but cant move for health packs if your a rouge. Havent used it but it sounds kinda better for killing rouges overall then Sam is since crawlys ability is 100%. But like I said.. Haven't used it! Just going off of what ppl said. Yet still, shouldn't there be a different strategy for killing different types of enemies? It's sort of boring that people use the same old pet for everything, there should be different strategies.^ Just like in (I know, big difference, but still) Pocket Legends, you sometimes have different weapons for fighting different classes, and it shouldn't be a problem here. It's not like EVERYONE has a Crawly, and its not like there's a 0% chance for you to win.

Striderevil
11-17-2013, 06:44 PM
It has root ability same as mage time skill. Nothing op about it especially for 3 sec.

Saribeau
11-18-2013, 11:41 AM

Or.

hahhahahhahahaha your ideas always suck. @.@ his passive stats are good for wars and sorc only but u spent plat and now your upset that us NONPLAT users can have a good pet? huh? that it? give us a chance and go spend your money on locked and buying up all collector gear.

Haligali
11-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Idk, its only 2 sec. Panic/terrify feels like last forever.

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 11:56 AM
Giro 555

Solid
11-18-2013, 11:56 AM
Iv gotten 3m from crates lol, everyone assumes i made billions of of them.

Samdegreat
11-18-2013, 12:03 PM
I'm sick and tired of people who buy platinum to get everything they want where people who earn it seems like there not allowed anything!
You bought samael good for you that was your choice he won't always be the best... Noob :)

Ixyris
11-18-2013, 12:10 PM
Lol
Crawly has a stun of a mythic pet
Grimm has a stun of a legendary pet
... Something is wrong here...

Saribeau
11-19-2013, 09:06 AM
I'm sick and tired of people who buy platinum to get everything they want where people who earn it seems like there not allowed anything!
You bought samael good for you that was your choice he won't always be the best... Noob :)

thank u sir.

Solid
11-20-2013, 11:28 AM

1v1 me :)

Youngmurda
11-21-2013, 10:35 AM
Anyways crawlys not good anymore. Well it's still good for a legendary pet I guess. Sts nerfed it's OP pvp abilities lol definitely not worth the mills it's going for now

Saribeau
11-21-2013, 10:57 AM
Anyways crawlys not good anymore. Well it's still good for a legendary pet I guess. Sts nerfed it's OP pvp abilities lol definitely not worth the mills it's going for now

yeah its not 100% anymore. am i correct?

Saribeau
11-21-2013, 11:00 AM
1v1 me :)

give him appropriate gear an he will. equal to yours. just because a person doesnt have the best gear doesnt mean they are noobs either. just think of some of the people who beat full myths with pinks. what if they were full myth? some of u guys would get destroyed daily.

Saribeau
11-21-2013, 11:00 AM
u probably dont understand that though.

Ninjasmurf
11-21-2013, 06:44 PM

lol.. Yeah why are plat buyers so greedy? They always get mad when us non plat buyers have something that makes the game fair. Pm me in game if you want to trade Samael for crawly ctf :)

Ravager
11-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Crawly is a good situational pet like vixen. Crawly does not stun. It only stops movement for 3s and a 20s cd. It has no dmg increase. Its not OP. The best use Ive used it as a warrior is in tdm so it locks down the enemy when trulle is about to attack. Rogue using crawly probably sucks since there is no mana benefits. Runaway mage may benefit.

Solid
11-21-2013, 10:07 PM
u probably dont understand that though.

Gear isnt a problem. I am not likely to downgrade. Iv beaten many people with devourer bow easily. Also i didnt pay 50m for a vanity look.

Instanthumor
11-21-2013, 10:09 PM
lol.. Yeah why are plat buyers so greedy? They always get mad when us non plat buyers have something that makes the game fair. Pm me in game if you want to trade Samael for crawly ctf :)

Wait, who's trading their Samael for a Crawly?

Youngmurda
11-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Crawly is a good situational pet like vixen. Crawly does not stun. It only stops movement for 3s and a 20s cd. It has no dmg increase. Its not OP. The best use Ive used it as a warrior is in tdm so it locks down the enemy when trulle is about to attack. Rogue using crawly probably sucks since there is no mana benefits. Runaway mage may benefit.

It's not OP anymore because it can't lock 100% all the time anymore. Before it was OP for rouge vs rouge fights with 100% lock. Was way too good for a legendary pet that's why sts changed it lol

matanofx
11-21-2013, 10:43 PM
They changed it cause its OP for rogue vs rogue? i dont think sts is that specific.. ribbit is also OP for rogue vs rogue in a way

I think they nerfed it cause some people complain its OP in general, i dont like this pvp nerf for crawly and it made me not want to get it at all.

Youngmurda
11-21-2013, 11:04 PM
They changed it cause its OP for rogue vs rogue? i dont think sts is that specific.. ribbit is also OP for rogue vs rogue in a way

I think they nerfed it cause some people complain its OP in general, i dont like this pvp nerf for crawly and it made me not want to get it at all.

At what point did I say they changed it because it's OP for rouge vs rogue? read my post over again. Never said that lol. I said it was way to good for a legendary pet that's why they changed it.

Ravager
11-22-2013, 01:43 AM

It's not OP anymore because it can't lock 100% all the time anymore. Before it was OP for rouge vs rouge fights with 100% lock. Was way too good for a legendary pet that's why sts changed it lol

Ah i could see the benefits in that particular situation.

Also, isnt the nerf only applying to teams with multiple crawlies?
E.g. player 1 activates crawly. Now 7s lock immunity activates so during 7s lock immunity, player 2 can not relock the opponent?

Ravager
11-22-2013, 01:49 AM

Also, isnt the nerf only applying to teams with multiple crawlies?
E.g. player 1 activates crawly. Now 7s lock immunity activates so during 7s lock immunity, player 2 can not relock the opponent?

matanofx
11-22-2013, 02:01 AM
At what point did I say they changed it because it's OP for rouge vs rogue? read my post over again. Never said that lol. I said it was way to good for a legendary pet that's why they changed it.

Iight i read it wrong but my point is the same, i dont like the pvp nerf and it made me not want to get crawly at all

Ravager
11-23-2013, 06:10 PM

Iight i read it wrong but my point is the same, i dont like the pvp nerf and it made me not want to get crawly at all

This pet is terrible now. I rarely get to lock anyone with the ability now.

Youngmurda
11-24-2013, 08:43 AM
This pet is terrible now. I rarely get to lock anyone with the ability now.

Yup it sucks big time for it's price. Definitely not worth wasting 3m. But lets face it. I knew they would nerf this pet it was too good for a legendary lol

Puntus
11-24-2013, 09:02 AM
I cant understand why stg read this suggestions from players who was twink more then end gamer, just see how any idea he have whrn compare samael and crawly lmao , also im agreed with samdegreat and saribeau