PDA

View Full Version : battle dragons lacks math?

Elf-Orc-Naga
11-15-2013, 11:16 PM
I check some posts and best players of BD are really good of figuring out the logic of how dragons behave - it's be cause they are coded and they follow logic... The thing is I think they need to put random behaviour! Put it this way, any trend/movement can be translated into "normal distribution" where there is average move but also a concept of "randomness" called standard deviation. All move of dragon should be rationally be explained but it should have that "deviation" sometimes - that will make things fun I guess -- in short luck and strategy is a good ingredients of games! This is just my geeky opinion, no fight please but let me hear yours too. Enjoy BD!

ealax
11-16-2013, 06:53 AM
you are right, I agree with you and had those thoughts before :D

EternityZero
11-18-2013, 12:00 PM
thats badly needed, especially for spitters. they all end up on one spot and get killed with one shot

Applejaqs
11-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Luck? Somewhat contradicts the point of being a strategy game...people should be able to figure out how troops work so it has the essence of strategy.

ealax
11-18-2013, 06:21 PM
Luck? Somewhat contradicts the point of being a strategy game...people should be able to figure out how troops work so it has the essence of strategy.

not necessarily, it doesnt break strategies but gives a bit of emotion and "luck". for instance a lucky strike sometimes will benefit and keeps me aware all the time instead of just letting the clean up happens :D