PDA

View Full Version : Offers of Platinum

darkciel
11-15-2013, 11:37 PM
PLEASE HELP ...
I did the offers form trialpay and nativex ...
I receive 3 plats from the opera browser offer ...
But other offer's didn't give me the platinums that i must have had when i completed the offers and receive those rewards ...
Especially trialpay, I never got to receive the platinums their giving as rewards in those offers ...
In nativex, i only receive the reward from opera ...
Please help, need to know if i'll still receive it because i want to know if i'm just wasting my time doing things for nothing :(((((
Thank you .

DocDoBig
11-17-2013, 07:08 AM
Sts hasn't much to do with W3I/NativeX/TP who control the free platinum offers they just support it.
We can't really help you and the Devs can't really fix that, just try to e-mail the W3I/NativeX/TP customer support to get some explanation.

Also in most cases you will get refunded for all apps/service offers you completed successfully and which are not older then 7 days. This in a period of 1-2 Days. (I can not guarantee this though).

Or check these articles:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/topics/435597-free-platinum-offers/articles

f you need tips, here what you could write them:

''Dear technical support team,

Today (11/15) I have been doing free credit offers which have been offered for the game application StarLegends by Spacetime Games. Unfortunately these offers haven't been succeed and I did not get the free credits (Platinum) on my ingame account.

I hope you are able to help me out on this, as far as I know the offers of the Platinum should be in the ''pending'' state so actually I should have received them until now - which I didn't.
My email address on Google Play Store is [example@email.com] and my ingame address of Star Legends is [example@email.com].

My apologize if I'm bothering you with this, but every answer and help requiring this is more than appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely, [your name].''

Just shoot them an email, it's definitely worth it. We can't really help you otherwise than with giving tips and the Devs can't really fix that.

Good Luck!

darkciel
11-22-2013, 09:01 AM
Well, anyway thanks :)
Doesn't really matter to me anymore as I will be playing SL rarely now O.o

spacescience
12-02-2013, 12:51 AM
Trialpay has no plattinum offer this weekend. Just 2 offer as always.

Madnex
12-03-2013, 04:43 PM
The number of offers varies with region. The most rewarding markets are those of US, Canada and UK. So it's not a fault of Trialpay's.

Althought mentioned before and burried/ignored, using VPN's can help you counter that issue. I'm fairly sure there are user friendly apps for both iOS and Android for that task.

There are other ways to increase your free platinum, but I think even mentioning the VPN workaround is stretching it.