PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Heroes? Please

Elf-Orc-Naga
11-15-2013, 11:45 PM
Hi STS,

Just a suggestion again from my tiny brain. I know there are still things to be improved in this game (and it's good to know things are getting better too!), but would really love if we can have a "Dragon Hero". Here's the definition:

DRAGON HEROES:
(1) One dragon hero altar can be chosen and built from 4 types of elements - Fire, Water, Earth and Wind.

(2) Each dragon altar trains the dragon of its type called the dragon hero!

(3) Dragon heroes are unique troop - can be used as offense and defense.

(4) To train a dragon hero - need to build the black sheep barn that produces black sheeps!

(5) If injured or killed, dragon heroes are revived in the altar by a number of black sheeps depending on damage it absorbed.

(6) Dragon heroes have unique skill depending on its type. Ability is used when it is tapped during an attack mode! The ability gives special effects too!
(some ideas but I let you have the creativity to think of this)Water dragon can use hydro splash to heal nearby troops, Fire dragon can release fire to damage defense structures, Earth Dragon can damage walls, and Wind Dragon can release sorrounding leaves to protect dragons from freeze and poison.

(7) Dragon heroes altar are only available when hall level 8 is achieved. Black sheep coral is also available at hall level 8 BUT black sheep barn is available at hall level 9! Pearls can be used to buy black sheeps if a player can't wait to get his/her Dragon Hero! So STS this is a source of income I guess!

(8) Dragon can be leveled up by upgrading the altar! The first level should be weak hero as we don't want pearl user to take so much advantage! (refer number 7)

(9) Dragon heroes once chosen is fixed (this will give players appetite to create another account and built separate base so they can try out other dragon heroes too)

(10) Dragon heroes acts as guardian moving around the base when in defense mode!

I am not demanding for exact things but I hope you'll consider this idea. Thanks so much!

Regards,
Elfwarden

arielucie
11-16-2013, 01:27 AM
Wow you smart! I like your idea!

chickenjoy
11-16-2013, 02:34 AM
cool bro. i like the black sheep resource

Int
11-18-2013, 10:23 AM
This "altar" idea is the same as castle clash

Alhuntrazeck
11-18-2013, 08:35 PM
Travian?

Elf-Orc-Naga
12-06-2013, 07:50 PM
yay thanks for reading and replies.. how i wish this is not ignored by devs :) its not same as clash of clans as you can pick heroes out of 4. and take note they have ability skill like in arcane legend.. i am thinking these dragon heroes should have human/orc etc as riders so designs are cool :) go heroes :)