PDA

View Full Version : How to farm unlimited gold from bards daily quest

aarrgggggg
11-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Quite simple actually all you need to do is kill all enemys (except for the boss) and break all breakables as everything in these maps drops gold,make sure to collect all your gold. When u arrive at the boss do not kill the boss instead teleport to a new area. Reenter the bards daily quest and do it all over again. Rinse and repeat as many times as you like.Different maps will yield different amounts of gold but the average amount is about 130 gold per 2 minutes time so that translates to roughly 4000-6000 gold per hour. Which is far more effective than Kragg cannons and also should not add to your death count. Happy gold farming

Urm
11-16-2013, 08:28 AM
nice thinking :)

Angels
11-16-2013, 08:52 AM
It's like plasma pyramid farming in PL

Samhayne
11-16-2013, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the heads up. We will likely take all the gold out of the breakables and put it on the boss or the chest at the end. Really, there isn't that much more gold than running normal zones, but still, thanks for the feedback.

Hectororius
11-16-2013, 11:04 AM
.Different maps will yield different amounts of gold but the average amount is about 130 gold per 2 minutes time so that translates to roughly 4000-6000 gold per hour. Which is far more effective than Kragg cannons and also should not add to your death count. Happy gold farming

Honestly, There are 1000 better ways to spend your time in game than running a daily quest for an hour for just 4-6k in gold.

Like Sam said, you can get the same amount of gold doing any other map. you could farm jarl for an hour with no lep and elixir even and probably make 20-40k in that same amount of time.

It would be nice though if that chest (or even boss) gave something a bit more substantial than a rare weapon. non tradable pinks would be cool every once in while.

Worship
11-16-2013, 11:33 AM
Yeah I agree, 4-6k an hour is not a lot when farming..
But good thinking though

das Organ
11-16-2013, 11:40 AM
LOL !
yesterday i farmed 22 locked crates and today 7 without buying elixirs , i think i use my playtime better then running a daily quest for hours ;)

aarrgggggg
11-16-2013, 12:57 PM
I didnt actually do it and i didnt plan on it lol. But i have seen threads on farming gold from the cannons and i figured hey why not post this. I figured this out by mistake when i got dc halfway through the daily quest. No problem sam glad 2 be of help

Desperoto
11-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Honestly, There are 1000 better ways to spend your time in game than running a daily quest for an hour for just 4-6k in gold.

Like Sam said, you can get the same amount of gold doing any other map. you could farm jarl for an hour with no lep and elixir even and probably make 20-40k in that same amount of time.

It would be nice though if that chest (or even boss) gave something a bit more substantial than a rare weapon. non tradable pinks would be cool every once in while.
20-40k? Lol more like 5k or so.

Crowsfoot
11-16-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm not sure why people would do this...I get 10k+ an hour running elite. Just saying

Bonthan
11-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Which is far more effective than Kragg cannons and also should not add to your death count. Happy gold farming

Kragg cannons won't add to your death count

kixkaxx
11-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the heads up. We will likely take all the gold out of the breakables and put it on the boss or the chest at the end. Really, there isn't that much more gold than running normal zones, but still, thanks for the feedback.

Obviously he was just joking....it's more fun to break chests than just kill the boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

csyui
11-16-2013, 08:47 PM
I have a lv8 toon with not bad gear, I'm fine with the old bard quest, but I feel new map is a bit tough for me. When coming to the first boss spot, have to lure and kill some mobs before I fight that boss, otherwise I have to consume couple pots.

chitgoks
11-16-2013, 11:14 PM
Kragg cannons won't add to your death count

since when? i avoid this quest because of that very reason

Kakashis
11-17-2013, 02:15 AM
Farming gold from canons is nuts!

VanRah
11-17-2013, 03:47 AM
since when? i avoid this quest because of that very reason

Yes, since when? I'd like to know it too