PDA

View Full Version : Old bard quest missing

csyui
11-16-2013, 09:45 AM
I did bard quest two days on my 6 characters, but they all enter the new bard quest map after talking to any npc in town. Is that a bug or we can not do the old quest map from now on?

Theillist1
11-16-2013, 11:47 AM
I did bard quest two days on my 6 characters, but they all enter the new bard quest map after talking to any npc in town. Is that a bug or we can not do the old quest map from now on?

I have a question too! I m on my 3rd day of bards tales but im doing day twos new map again? Why!?!?! Is this a glitch? Day 3 but same quest as yesterday? The new one. Ty for it btw.

DocDoBig
11-17-2013, 07:04 AM
Yesterday I got the new map,
Today King Ditty map.

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 08:17 AM
I got the new map 4 times now, and a few old quests. I don't think it's like:
Day 1- Quest 1
Day 2- quest 4
etc..

Int
11-18-2013, 08:48 AM
Each day I had a different quest, Frigid ice, Companion canticle and now king dude ditty

Samhayne
11-18-2013, 09:01 AM
The Bard Quests have been changed so that you can only do it once per day per character.

As I understand it, each day which quest the Wandering Minstrel will send you too is set on the server (so that everyone gets the same one for that day). It is random each day between the 5 different bard adventures.

Previously, you would always go to the same bard adventure for the same bard (Windmoore always took you to the same one each time, Kraag always to the same one each time, etc.) It was our experience that this was a little boring and too deterministic. By having it random each day, it adds a little surprise each day when you visit the Bard.

We hope you are enjoying it!

Prahasit Prahi
11-18-2013, 10:14 AM
The Bard Quests have been changed so that you can only do it once per day per character.

As I understand it, each day which quest the Wandering Minstrel will send you too is set on the server (so that everyone gets the same one for that day). It is random each day between the 5 different bard adventures.

Previously, you would always go to the same bard adventure for the same bard (Windmoore always took you to the same one each time, Kraag always to the same one each time, etc.) It was our experience that this was a little boring and too deterministic. By having it random each day, it adds a little surprise each day when you visit the Bard.

We hope you are enjoying it!

yup we are enjoying as we also got a reason to do it :D