PDA

View Full Version : locks below 10k is bad for the economy!

epicrrr
11-16-2013, 01:42 PM
I've seen people buying locks for 6k.. 6k is too low, hope that people would never sell locks below 10k always keep in mind that these thing will always be on demand. -no further elaboration needed lol-

Rare
11-16-2013, 01:57 PM
Not sure why its bad for the economy. If there is an abundance and demand is low, the price is going to reflect that. Trying to keep them at an artificially higher price well never work like it might for other items.

If you want to make gold, save them until a time when they are in demand.

Kakatoa91
11-16-2013, 02:09 PM
There are less heavy plat users opening crates.
Most of them are full myth/arc.
And other people who are unlucky (like me... no arcane pet) in crates opening stop burning their plat or credit cards.

If they are low price, just buy them.
They'll go up surely.
Sts will probably revamp them to make us spend
our $$$.

Dragonaire
11-16-2013, 03:19 PM
I agree.

Desperoto
11-16-2013, 04:17 PM
When they launch an unexpected myth week they will raise to 20k+ again

Crowsfoot
11-16-2013, 05:07 PM
When they launch an unexpected myth week they will raise to 20k+ again
Its the unexpected events that make them go up. They went down during Halloween weekend.

My philosophy is to just play the game, you are still making gold and everyone else is in the same boat.

matanofx
11-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Sts made so much cash selling those grimm eggs they probably dont care how many crates will be opened the next 5 years lol =]

Desperoto
11-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Sts made so much cash selling those grimm eggs they probably dont care how many crates will be opened the next 5 years lol =]

Oh and when they add a new arcane egg? xD
Sorry but they just have to put some new loot in it and the prcie will raise again.

falmear
11-16-2013, 07:39 PM
I would say it looks like they will be going toward a model of selling items with plat from the store so they can be resold in cs. Essences to make gems. I believe I read somewhere they plan of having respecs bought with plat that can be resold. I am guessing plat users are tired of spending plat and getting nothing. Seems like to me they are de-emphasizing locked crates.

Prahasit Prahi
11-16-2013, 09:24 PM
Once locks use to sell at 3k-5k each i dont remember the month bt they wer sold at the price

Alhuntrazeck
11-16-2013, 09:31 PM
They used to sell at 1k, I remember back when they were like copper chests. That was before the new design, the chest one - it looked like a proper crate before :p

Prahasit Prahi
11-16-2013, 10:05 PM
They used to sell at 1k, I remember back when they were like copper chests. That was before the new design, the chest one - it looked like a proper crate before :p

yea i like those crates they used too seem good

Rare
11-16-2013, 11:11 PM

Yeah I remember seeing crates and avoiding them.

Fyrce
11-17-2013, 12:15 AM
Yeah I remember seeing crates and avoiding them.

ROFL!!!

Instanthumor
11-17-2013, 12:20 AM

Back in mid-season 2, I remember locks being 200 gold :P