PDA

View Full Version : anti scam group!

asimauara
11-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Ok there have been plenty of scams here of late I've reported a few people doing them yet reporting scams does nothing if you email support about a scam they send you back a message saying they don't deal with trade disputes yada yada yada... why isn't anyone doing anything about these scams?? I mean people can jump on another persons map even if they are in a party and they will say they aren't leaving unless they get X amount of gold or will bug for help, we could be hunting bael and this happen then we don't have openings for more high level help and about bael and krunch can you make them 10% less rare I still can't find krunch...

Deadroth
11-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Wew... I think.. I agree with the 'begining' about scam, the stssuppourt doesn't do nothing with scams soo far. (I reported, and proved few big ones too, no real reaction), But why the.. You put this wierd one with bael and krunch there?

asimauara
11-16-2013, 02:00 PM
Cause it can take up to 24 hours if not more to get one bael spawn the elite rare boss spawns in kraken isle I haven't even gotten the krunch rarity achieve yet

chitgoks
11-17-2013, 09:19 AM
i think if you made a party within the map itself someone is bound to be able to join if there is a free slot. you have to create pt first in some neutral map

asimauara
11-17-2013, 01:07 PM
We do that and still people can somehow enter

chitgoks
11-19-2013, 09:17 PM
i guess thats a bug