PDA

View Full Version : when can we get the spider from frostbites egg?

asimauara
11-16-2013, 02:12 PM
That quest was ages ago I would like to see that spider we did the quest and all and she tells us it hasn't hatched yet I know crawly wasn't it I just hope its not gonna be another gypsy quest cause frostbite is a pain!

Juicymango
11-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Honestly i dont get what you mean..

Morholt
11-16-2013, 07:11 PM
Honestly i dont get what you mean..The quests in Nordr. When you receive the quest to kill Frostbite, the purpose is to retrieve an egg from there, as it'll make a strong pet. When you return for your quest reward (some gold), the NPC says something along the lines of, "I'll let you know when the egg hatches."

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-16-2013, 07:20 PM
I would like to know about this also....... Each day I used to visit the beastkeeper in stronghold to complete the quest yet nothing

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1), Version 2.4

keikali
11-16-2013, 07:46 PM
Honestly i dont get what you mean..

The quest was called "Eight Legged something" where you had to kill Frostbite. And indeed the NPC did mention that he will let you know when it hatches.

I just hope this new CRAWLY spider pet is not it, lul.

Morholt
11-16-2013, 09:15 PM
I'm thinking that IF they actually go ahead and make it a pet, they will do a recolored Crawly. Instead of green they'll use blue because, well...you know...Frostbite is no skank--only breeds with top pedigree purebred giant blue spiders.

Fyrce
11-17-2013, 01:40 AM
Haha. I too also wondered about this thing that hadn't hatched yet.

Juicymango
11-17-2013, 03:28 AM
The quest was called "Eight Legged something" where you had to kill Frostbite. And indeed the NPC did mention that he will let you know when it hatches.

I just hope this new CRAWLY spider pet is not it, lul.
Ah yea i remember. I did this quest long time ago so forgot it hehe. Anyway i dont think they make this egg, coz its only a quest..