PDA

View Full Version : Y do ppl complain bout rushing

Formate
11-16-2013, 10:43 PM
I m a "rusher" and I am hated and hunted by many ppl. So my question is what am I doing wrong? I'm just pvping, and having fun, plus it's not like I don't get teamed or spawned. I made this thread because I'm tired of people complaining.

Can anyone tell me how rushing is wrong? :/

aav5224
11-16-2013, 11:37 PM
it makes kids mad and they get so angry like tha hulk and rage about there deaths , and argue that my kd would be pro if it want for them rushers lalala cry

ty

Int
11-16-2013, 11:51 PM
It's because people can't handle maturity of PvP

XghostzX
11-17-2013, 12:18 AM
Some stupid system and name created by us lovely players. PvP is meant for ffa, not this silly go system. I encourage you to "rush" if it pleases you - play the game how you want to. You will find people that enjoy doing the same thing as you eventually.

Bhurtz
11-17-2013, 12:28 AM
it makes kids mad and they get so angry like tha hulk and rage about there deaths , and argue that my kd would be pro if it want for them rushers lalala cry

ty

U described yourself from pre forg days.

Everyone'sFavMage
11-17-2013, 04:54 AM
O M G Stawhp rushing me pls. Or I report.

DocDoBig
11-17-2013, 05:13 AM
Dat care about kdr is the reason.

MightyMicah
11-17-2013, 06:20 AM
My dream is that one day someone will read this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73035-To-rush-or-not-to-rush-(An-exhaustive-examination-of-the-infamous-concept-of-rushin&highlight=MightyMicah+rush

Anyone making generalizations about those who 1v1 are probably lying. Or at least are simply misled.

TheGodQueen
11-17-2013, 06:57 AM
Whenever you "rush", multiple people will come team you while nobody helps you, so i prefer the go system.

Cheenivie
11-17-2013, 09:22 AM
I don't mind rushing, but I don't rush a lot because nowadays you rush one person 3 people attack you. Also there is a difference in between rushing and organized FFA, rushing is joining a game buffing and attacking someone when they do not expect it so I do understand their frustration. FFA is when the both players are ready and can start at the same time. Most of the time nobody wants to FFA so I understand a "rushers" POV. Most people don't want to FFA because they don't want a bad kdr and when they say that when I try to start an FFA match I rush them. So to solve this "problem" I recommend you find a couple friends at the level you play at host a game and once there are 3 players on the other rush them and call out FFA, that's my best method.

Caiahar
11-17-2013, 10:00 AM
Sometimes when no one wants to fight me, I just start rushing, and when the rage comments appear, I just simply say FFA. Then most of the time they go on.

BlueSkied
11-17-2013, 10:06 AM
What is this rushing? I pvp bro.

Promagin
11-17-2013, 11:14 AM
Honestly.. I could care less if you rush me because I rush the majority of people. Just don't 3v1 me with l76s vs my 71 behr (like Kiran).

angeldawn
11-17-2013, 12:40 PM
I like to organize 5v5 mud mash FFA. It seems totally accepted and everyone knows when entering its FFA. There is no crying, no trash talking, just nonstop killing. And of course, most ppl are respectable enough to sit if teams are uneven.

I think maybe we should leave forest fight be the 'go' map and play more in mud mash if you really want a good FFA experience.

Everyone'sFavMage
11-17-2013, 01:16 PM
I like to organize 5v5 mud mash FFA. It seems totally accepted and everyone knows when entering its FFA. There is no crying, no trash talking, just nonstop killing. And of course, most ppl are respectable enough to sit if teams are uneven.

I think maybe we should leave forest fight be the 'go' map and play more in mud mash if you really want a good FFA experience.

Omg angel. Y so violent?

angeldawn
11-17-2013, 01:18 PM
The community has turned me into a killer ;p

Look out! 8-)

razerfingers
11-17-2013, 02:04 PM
I rush all but angel <3

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Ssneakykills
11-18-2013, 03:28 PM
The amount of people who say they are going to report me for rushing makes me lol. Ffa is the way forward!!

Cavoc
11-18-2013, 04:07 PM
My dream is that one day someone will read this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73035-To-rush-or-not-to-rush-(An-exhaustive-examination-of-the-infamous-concept-of-rushin&highlight=MightyMicah+rush

Anyone making generalizations about those who 1v1 are probably lying. Or at least are simply misled.

Bumped ett

angeldawn
11-18-2013, 09:45 PM
I rush all but angel <3

Awe
Love u 2 :)

Caiahar
11-18-2013, 09:47 PM
I rush all but angel <3

Awe
I only rush angel with my 76 bow.
And yes, im a 74with 76 bow. Find me in game and ill show u. Or pic.

razerfingers
11-18-2013, 09:59 PM
And ahh I calling hax nub :O

Awe

xD

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

angeldawn
11-20-2013, 08:52 AM

Hahahaha Shadow power!!

Caiahar
11-20-2013, 09:06 AM
Me with elite bow 46969
Me waving hello 46970
And also my very pro and awesome KD 46971

All for one, and one for all.

Reunegade
11-23-2013, 07:45 PM
still not 75 yet? it's been like 7 months since u lvled up ur main lel

Extreme
11-23-2013, 08:17 PM
The amount of people who say they are going to report me for rushing makes me lol. Ffa is the way forward!!

Last time I checked, you are the one complaining of me rushing you, and you and your guildies team me?

TheGodQueen
11-24-2013, 08:50 AM
Some stupid system and name created by us lovely players. PvP is meant for ffa, not this silly go system. I encourage you to "rush" if it pleases you - play the game how you want to. You will find people that enjoy doing the same thing as you eventually.

Thanks for making me feel good, i rush too.

Caiahar
11-24-2013, 09:05 AM
Meh...I hate people who hate rush..u wanna know why? Because they're calm ppl.
I mean seriously, who does NOT want to rush to the last slice of super yummy chocolate cake before anyone else gets it?..

I guess ppl who hate rush also hate Black Friday and Cyber Monday, on BF you have to rush to the stores at 5am and stay there till store opens, then rush in to get what u want. If u don't rush in, and actually take your time, you won't get anything..except for a cheap yo-yo which breaks before you can roll it.

On cyber Monday u gotta rush to your computer, if u take your time, go to dunkin donuts, get a bagel, donuts, maybe some coffee, then come back home, relax, crawl to your computer, and guess wut? Everything's already outta stock.

If u don't rush in game to get the stuff that newbies put on cs so u can merch, and take your time and talk To ppl, chances are someone else with get it and u won't get money.
If u don't rush in game for a pvp tournament the you'll be disqualified and the ppl u r fighting/your partner will be very disappointed in u.

If u don't rush on forums to reply to a thread which is selling a rlly good item, other ppl will post and get it.

If u don't rush in game to buy something someone is selling on forums, u won't get it.

See? If you don't rush in game AND in life a lot, you'll never get anywhere..or you'll get somewhere, but very little...

Caiahar
11-24-2013, 09:07 AM

Srry for double post, doesn't let me edit.
1. I'm lazy
2. I don't have the time, even though I had the time to lvl up dexaldin 40-51. Prolly cuz it had less time.
3. I don't have enough plat. I don't even know much I should have.
4. Lvling up in BSM is hard, especially if u don't have a good group.
5. I don't buy plat, so I can't be a noob and use EZ mega maze.
6. I only know a few friends who are willing to lvl me up without me having to shout on forums for it.

Reunegade
11-24-2013, 09:34 AM
Didn't Extreme give you a swift set?

Caiahar
11-24-2013, 09:42 AM
Didn't Extreme give you a swift set?

Me and occult split it up, I have the armor and helm atm. But unless I go 75, I can't rlly use it. Except for money :/
I didn't need bow, so I gave to occult. After all, I don't see myself going 76, maybe 75.

Cheenivie
11-24-2013, 12:16 PM
Last time I checked, you are the one complaining of me rushing you, and you and your guildies team me?

#rekt.

nuff said.

Multibird
11-24-2013, 01:44 PM
There is a big difference between rushing and what family calls fun.

Itoopeo
11-30-2013, 01:39 PM
PL has ffa maps 1v1 maps and ctf maps. Ffa maps are always ffa (shadow cave) 1v1 maps are mostly 1v1 but can be turned into ffa maps (forest) ctf maps are usually just ffa.

If you like to rush, create a forest fight and call it ffa.

If you like bigger ffa where no one complains about rushing, make shadow cave

If u want to ctf or ffa make a ctf map.

If you want only 1v1, make a forest fight and boot ffaers.

Just dont COMPLAIN about ffa lovers

Elitephonix
12-01-2013, 12:17 AM

Bic he's using a l10 bow to pve.