PDA

View Full Version : In game advertising

manish279
11-17-2013, 12:48 AM
Will it be cool if we carry google or mcdonald or any other flags and get paid in gold per hour :) just a thought

Ebezaanec
11-17-2013, 01:51 AM
Will it be cool if we carry google or mcdonald or any other flags and get paid in gold per hour :) just a thought

It would be.. But then STG would have to pay a license to use copyrighted logos from corporations like those...

manish279
11-17-2013, 02:01 AM
Oh..I thought corporations would pay sts for advertising their logos

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-17-2013, 06:37 AM
Lol :D post of the day hehe +100

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1), Version 2.4

smuggs
11-17-2013, 08:08 AM
Yeah and then we can be like everquest and have a command in chat to order your favorite pizza from dominoes....you're better bet if your looking to advertise is call up google or mcdonalds...tell em you wanna put their decals on your car to drive around and get paid RL money....and buy as much plat as you want cuz you got paid to drive around.

chitgoks
11-17-2013, 09:14 AM
majority wont be playing the game but idle in neutral maps all the time

plus many going to creat duplicate toons for sure to earn more

Commanderkeen
11-17-2013, 09:49 AM
It's against Spacetime's ToS.

Frohnatur
11-17-2013, 11:50 PM
How sick is that? I mean it would completly destroy the atmosphere of the game... I think it is still important that Arlor is a world contended in itself, so our imagination can enhance our playing experience. rl-commercial-crap would totally destroy this.

You can earn free gold and platin through third-party like NativeX and the likes. I think thats enough possibilities.

If I ever see rl-Advertisment in a game, I quit instantly.

Eski
11-18-2013, 03:06 AM
How sick is that? I mean it would completly destroy the atmosphere of the game... I think it is still important that Arlor is a world contended in itself, so our imagination can enhance our playing experience. rl-commercial-crap would totally destroy this.

You can earn free gold and platin through third-party like NativeX and the likes. I think thats enough possibilities.

If I ever see rl-Advertisment in a game, I quit instantly.
100% Agree

manish279
11-18-2013, 05:44 AM
Yeah..I also agree with frohnatur :)
It will make the game sick
Thread closed.