PDA

View Full Version : New Skills?

Hoardseeker
11-17-2013, 01:24 AM
Hi Friends!
Are new skills are comming to AL? Cuz I see many ppl suggested new skills...best sorc skill...etc.., I wanna know when at the crafting update ? Or the Christmas? And another question which will be first crafting or Christmas?

Maxcd
11-17-2013, 01:32 AM
Hi Friends!
Are new skills are comming to AL? Cuz I see many ppl suggested new skills...best sorc skill...etc.., I wanna know when at the crafting update ? Or the Christmas? And another question which will be first crafting or Christmas?
New skills are probably not going to be added to AL in the near future. Crafting is scheduled to release on November 18th or 19th and it will come before Christmas.

Hoardseeker
11-17-2013, 01:42 AM
Hi Friends!
New skills are probably not going to be added to AL in the near future. Crafting is scheduled to release on November 18th or 19th and it will come before Christmas.
Where did u see as 18th or 19th?

RyFG
11-17-2013, 01:44 AM

You should check out the news at all announcement

Hoardseeker
11-17-2013, 01:50 AM

You should check out the news at all announcement
Yea I got it thx...