PDA

View Full Version : Trade Portion....

Hoardseeker
11-17-2013, 01:39 AM
As In PL can STS make the portions in AL to be tradable? Cuz I have 750mana in my warrior(I don't buy portions)all are reward they are useless and annoying make a option to sell them...... like adding them in trade window

Prahasit Prahi
11-17-2013, 03:38 AM
nvm its jus waste coz pots are 1k what for will u sell them?

nt a good idea sry

Worship
11-17-2013, 04:16 AM
I have over 600 unused manas on my sorc that I would want to give to my rouge.. so i think potion trading would be good..

DocDoBig
11-17-2013, 04:28 AM
It has a reason why they are not trade-able in AL.
I belueve it's to prevent exploits with making new toons and trade potions to the main.

Desperoto
11-17-2013, 08:59 AM
I belueve it's to prevent exploits with making new toons and trade potions to the main.

Lol no, why would u ever waste ur time to transfer 50 pots?
The reason why it was tradeable in Pl was cuz it costs platinum there. Here u can buy it cheap, so whats the point about trading it?

SayCreed
11-17-2013, 04:48 PM

Lol no, why would u ever waste ur time to transfer 50 pots?
The reason why it was tradeable in Pl was cuz it costs platinum there. Here u can buy it cheap, so whats the point about trading it?

Costs Gold = 1k. In gh

1k=min

Zylx
11-17-2013, 09:56 PM
What if there was a single pool of potions for all characters on an account? You buy x amount of health potions on one character, and they are shared between all the characters on a single account? Every time u use a potion, it is consumed from the account. Yet, they would need to make it so when the account gets created, it would receive 25 health and mana potions, and every character created would not receive any new potions to prevent abuse of this feature. Kinda like the 10 beginner platinum.