PDA

View Full Version : is pvp for the richest?

Myodda
11-17-2013, 03:18 AM
pvp has become unplayable. the richest gets everything. arcane staff all other.
while the rest gets killed by them wth. a team of 5 being decimated by 3 wth?
time to stop playing i guess

Iamruthless
11-17-2013, 03:22 AM
nope pve is for the richest :) thats how you get to pvp after without pve u dont have pvp xd

DocDoBig
11-17-2013, 06:45 AM
If they have the advantage ... why are they not allowed to PvP then?

epicrrr
11-17-2013, 07:03 AM

Not denying this, those with gold has advantage; in the arena its a jungle out there.

faychen
11-17-2013, 08:54 AM
Play low level pvp. More fun and more fair (but there are richh people playing too :P)

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Aserockon
11-17-2013, 08:57 AM
Play low level pvp. More fun and more fair (but there are richh people playing too :P)

low lvl pvp not at all fun coz most of the time is the ganging and stuff

Spyce
11-17-2013, 09:07 AM
low lvl pvp not at all fun coz most of the time is the ganging and stuff

Don't forget Drama + Trash Talking..

Alhuntrazeck
11-17-2013, 09:28 AM
Gear plays a major factor in endgame PvP, but skill trumps gear any day. Look at people like Cero and Yoggiee who kill full mythics without a hint of mythic blood in them!

Desperoto
11-17-2013, 09:30 AM

More fair? Elite Twinks gangs everyone, they are all trashtalking to if you pown them. Once i owned a 1v2 Elite Twinks and now the whole guild is aiming for me. Thats why I went back to my main char.

faychen
11-17-2013, 09:40 AM
More fair? Elite Twinks gangs everyone, they are all trashtalking to if you pown them. Once i owned a 1v2 Elite Twinks and now the whole guild is aiming for me. Thats why I went back to my main char.

Yes I was ganged very often. I just do my flag and kill if I have to. We can change the zone if most of the players there are not mature. All are our choices.

Kakashis
11-17-2013, 02:28 PM
I don't even bother with PVP

Youngmurda
11-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Gear plays a major factor in endgame PvP, but skill trumps gear any day. Look at people like Cero and Yoggiee who kill full mythics without a hint of mythic blood in them!

Your right. I'd say overall It's skill > gear but then again only to a certain extent. I mean skill can only go so far without any gear..

plus idk why ppl think someone is better because they win in 1v1s with count. Pvp is more then just 1v1s. Some ppl are good in 1v1 but suck when it comes down to an actual 5v5 game.

Youngmurda
11-17-2013, 02:34 PM

Hahahahaha this is funny cuz I was in windmoore couple hours ago and u was talking to those elite twinks calling them gangers lolol

Lovingly
11-17-2013, 04:03 PM
not bothering with pvp in this game,. all it matters is that who's guild ure in.. stick to dem mobs in pve lol..

Frekken
11-17-2013, 04:10 PM
I like pvp cause pve and guildies helps gets boring after a while. But if you get killed who care? Just have fun and practice. Forget about those numbers on chars you stalk lol

Int
11-17-2013, 04:29 PM
Pvp is just full of kids whining and ganging up just for kills. no respect nowadays

lambofgod
11-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Lmaooo desperato wake up boy. 1 vs 2 with elite and owned. Lmaoo. I know it free to dream. And regard ganging I am pretty sure u are either one from god army friends who started the whole grouping drama at low level pvp. Stop spreading rumours about who's clean and who is not. We elite twinks are based on history since day 1 pvp. Most old pvpers knows the trend of et. Scratch out guild forums first. Happy dreaming. Lmaoo ganging. Funny.

Desperoto
11-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Hahahahaha this is funny cuz I was in windmoore couple hours ago and u was talking to those elite twinks calling them gangers lolol
Ikr

Desperoto
11-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Lmaooo desperato wake up boy. 1 vs 2 with elite and owned. Lmaoo. I know it free to dream. And regard ganging I am pretty sure u are either one from god army friends who started the whole grouping drama at low level pvp. Stop spreading rumours about who's clean and who is not. We elite twinks are based on history since day 1 pvp. Most old pvpers knows the trend of et. Scratch out guild forums first. Happy dreaming. Lmaoo ganging. Funny.

I wasnt in The God Army or one of their allies

Covert
11-17-2013, 05:11 PM

Sorry to intrude on your thread but this should be in sunsets and happy trails!
:loyal::loyal:

lambofgod
11-17-2013, 06:15 PM
I don't know what u trying to prove desperoto. Grouping and attack is all about pvp. But bragging elite twinks name in this thread and few other threads doesn't make any sense and doesn't change the way how most known player think about us. Take an example of acshow aka avshow and judgement. All old players know how they play. Don't considerate we are gangers. And stop spreading false rumours around forums. Thanks.

Roberto077
11-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Yes. I call a lot of them "over-powered noobs". But still, a non-mythic Sorcerer (that's all I know and all I play) can still do it's job in a team fight, just with less efficiency.

EDIT: This is directed at endgame. Twinking gear doesn't cost a ridiculous amount imo.

Eski
11-18-2013, 03:32 AM
Lvl36 pvp is hard,twinking is much easier and fun too,because theres no rule against gangin
Just kill and enjoy

KingMartin
11-18-2013, 05:20 AM
I must admit that in pvp human skill plays a big role.

I have a pve spec and so I am better not entering arena at all. But yesterday my kid played my toon for fun and he could get me about 70-80 kills per hour. I don't know if it's good or bad but it is MUCH more than what I would be able to do. Also, during his play, KDR was like 5:1, mine is 1:2.

So, obviously, skill is still > gear and that is good.

P.S. Just to be fair, I have full upgraded myth and Razorbacks, although he used myth bow. I have no mythic rings or amulets and I dont have Archon (sigh).

Daddyblu
11-18-2013, 06:04 AM
Anyone can PVP,

Its up to you if you can take the challenge in fighting full gear enemy. Trash talk and ganging is part of the game, there is no rules saying you cant gang its all part of the game.

1st of all the concept or the room its self is called CTF meaning it is capture the Flag, you are allowed to do anything tactics you like to get 5 flag 1st.

All in all just enjoy the game, if you find them too strong then you can leave, no one is stopping you, its your choice to stay and be ganged or call your friends for help.

Whats annoying : People who wined a lot im being ganged HUHU! i mean dude if you fined it not equal then leave. no need to stay no one is forcing you to stay or better ask friends to fight back.

Saribeau
11-18-2013, 07:49 AM
I don't know what u trying to prove desperoto. Grouping and attack is all about pvp. But bragging elite twinks name in this thread and few other threads doesn't make any sense and doesn't change the way how most known player think about us. Take an example of acshow aka avshow and judgement. All old players know how they play. Don't considerate we are gangers. And stop spreading false rumours around forums. Thanks.

hmmm. are you sure? i have a story for you. ok i mainly play lvl 21-23 pvp and 25-27 pvp. used to play end game before it was stupid. so i made some friends low lvl and a few in ET, so i decided to try low lvl. guess what i got? my "friends" ganged me 4v1 13 TIMES. i asked to join them they turned me down. i didnt trash talk, i didnt act aggressive, and ET ganged me. everyone i talked to that isnt in ET has been ganged by ET. so are u in ET? sounds like it to me.

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 08:09 AM
Oh yeh im spreading false information.. U guys never gang ok sorry

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 08:13 AM
hmmm. are you sure? i have a story for you. ok i mainly play lvl 21-23 pvp and 25-27 pvp. used to play end game before it was stupid. so i made some friends low lvl and a few in ET, so i decided to try low lvl. guess what i got? my "friends" ganged me 4v1 13 TIMES. i asked to join them they turned me down. i didnt trash talk, i didnt act aggressive, and ET ganged me. everyone i talked to that isnt in ET has been ganged by ET. so are u in ET? sounds like it to me.
This, they try to ruin it for people that are trying low lvl pvp. Instead of farming noobs with guapo and epic gear, they just AIM for a specific player. I'm not saying that ET is the only one, but ET is the biggest one. And u can say no, but u would think the same thing as me when u get ganged in every lobby where ET (or another guild) is. Guilds like Wardogz and the god warrior don't aim for other people except Elite Twinks, just because everyone in those guilds have the experience of fighting against guilds like Elite Twinks. This game supposed to be fun. But it's not fun when u attack someone and u win, that his/her WHOLE guild is aiming for you.

Daddyblu
11-18-2013, 08:16 AM
GEeEezzz enough with the ganging story... thats normal in pvp.. there is no rule saying you cant gang people.

1st the concept is capture the flag it mean who ever score 5 flag wins. you can use what ever method.

Why people keep crying on ganging ganging... i read more than 10 tread already about this..

no one force you to pvp and if you think you are gang then leave.. stop all the non-seance bla bla bla im ganged.

Just call friends and gang back. geeeezz

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 08:27 AM
GEeEezzz enough with the ganging story... thats normal in pvp.. there is no rule saying you cant gang people.

1st the concept is capture the flag it mean who ever score 5 flag wins. you can use what ever method.

Why people keep crying on ganging ganging... i read more than 10 tread already about this..

no one force you to pvp and if you think you are gang then leave.. stop all the non-seance bla bla bla im ganged.

It's not the fact they are ganging, but i'm talking about aiming for a specific person with the whole guild. Trashtalking and ganging against them

Saribeau
11-18-2013, 08:41 AM

It's not the fact they are ganging, but i'm talking about aiming for a specific person with the whole guild. Trashtalking and ganging against them

yes this is true. The ganging is different in twinking. spart do you twink? with twinks THERE IS NO REGROUPING. You hope u run into a teammate if your a squishy char and for war 3 rogues is hard deal with they are the same lvl as u or higher. another guild who does these kinda things is roi. one time i ended a game and the targeted me for a month.

Saribeau
11-18-2013, 08:46 AM

another thing is that this happens sometimes but to certain people. like at 26 if ruben enters a room there are 4 people on him automatically. but he created that. for people who trash talked and made the situation that they are in i dont feel bad. but if i kill u once, in 1v1 or when u attack me and i kill u and u put your guild on me, thats just immature. grow up, see why u lost and try again. just because u can beat the guy with guapo doesnt mean u can easily kill me.

Daddyblu
11-18-2013, 08:46 AM
yes this is true. The ganging is different in twinking. spart do you twink? with twinks THERE IS NO REGROUPING. You hope u run into a teammate if your a squishy char and for war 3 rogues is hard deal with they are the same lvl as u or higher. another guild who does these kinda things is roi. one time i ended a game and the targeted me for a month.

lol then regroup no one is regroup stop wining! as i told you guys there is no rules in CTF... not about regroup or killing. the room it said CTF meaning capture the flag.

geeezzz. why you kids making your owned rules.

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 08:47 AM

I'm sure he doesn't know where we are talking about because:
Or, he isn't twinking at all
Or, hes in Elite Twinks and doesn't know what getting ganged means at all.
Sprtcuz, make a mage twink lvl 8 and end a game, or attack someone out of Elite Twinks
After a while u will know where we are talking about

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 08:49 AM
lol then regroup no one is regroup stop wining! as i told you guys there is no rules in CTF... not about regroup or killing. the room it said CTF meaning capture the flag.

geeezzz. why you kids making your owned rules.
Respect for you, but you dont know where you're talking about at all.

Daddyblu
11-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Respect for you, but you dont know where you're talking about at all.

guys i know that you are twinks. but as iv said what pvp room did you entered ? its CTF right ? or im wrong ?

So if your in a CTF room what does that mean?

the winner is the Team who score 1st 5 flags right?

Where did you read the rules you cant gang people? come on post a link if you can proved it ill give you 10m!

in CTF there is not rules. you guys just made it all up..

you can use what ever method you want for them to get 5 flags! thats how the game should be played. GGEEEEEZZZ

maybe you guys dont know what the meaning of CTF!

Saribeau
11-18-2013, 09:41 AM
guys i know that you are twinks. but as iv said what pvp room did you entered ? its CTF right ? or im wrong ?

Where did you read the rules you cant gang people? come on post a link if you can proved it ill give you 10m!

you can use what ever method you want for them to get 5 flags! thats how the game should be played. GGEEEEEZZZ

1. you don't twink.
2. because of this you dont know.
3. CTF has changed. to get kills make a rogue, use hellish and use aimed when the warriors lower their hp. kill stealing is a problem. there needs to be a assist stat.
4. now a days CTF is flaggers, rogue kill stealers, and 1v1 people. 1v1 is the most fun now a days so u can improve your skills and build.
5. if you have twinked u will know what im talking about.

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 10:13 AM

I didn't said that it's against the rules. I said that it's not fun to low lvl twink.

Saribeau
11-18-2013, 10:41 AM
I didn't said that it's against the rules. I said that it's not fun to low lvl twink.

ill give u the general rule spart. the higher the lvl u twink the nicer the people are normally. not sure why, but its the way it is

Samdegreat
11-18-2013, 10:49 AM
I'm sure he doesn't know where we are talking about because:
Or, he isn't twinking at all
Or, hes in Elite Twinks and doesn't know what getting ganged means at all.
Sprtcuz, make a mage twink lvl 8 and end a game, or attack someone out of Elite Twinks
After a while u will know where we are talking about

Lol sprtcuz won't twink he is a noob all he knows how to do is buy platinum :)

Saribeau
11-18-2013, 11:05 AM

lmao so true so true. like how he boasted how he got midas with plat.

lambofgod
11-18-2013, 11:18 AM
funny part again. lol desperoto. cant u understand this is pvp. where a team fights other. Regarding guild, if the guild is big obvious u will find many players at arena. somebody new unknown is always targeted its obvious. dont say to me that u wont attack any new with if u see . may be u spreading friendship in game.who knows.
first if all,let me clear u. the thread title is (is pvp for the richest) and u guy from no where use ur post bragging a guilds name. which is my concern cuz that doesnt make any sense. ayt. hope u understand what i am saying.

Saribeau
11-18-2013, 11:29 AM
obviously u havent been on forums long. look at anypost and the topic changes. guarantee it.

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 11:33 AM
funny part again. lol desperoto. cant u understand this is pvp. where a team fights other. Regarding guild, if the guild is big obvious u will find many players at arena. somebody new unknown is always targeted its obvious. dont say to me that u wont attack any new with if u see . may be u spreading friendship in game.who knows.
first if all,let me clear u. the thread title is (is pvp for the richest) and u guy from no where use ur post bragging a guilds name. which is my concern cuz that doesnt make any sense. ayt. hope u understand what i am saying.
Please 1v1 me at endgame characters, ill show u with my mage how to pvp xD

lambofgod
11-18-2013, 11:33 AM
its lame that topic gets change for no reason cuz he was attacked?? lol its childish behaviour complaining getting ganged on pvp. people kill or people die. obvious fact. but people cant handle truth. regarding myself bro. im not a fulltimer on forums. i belive on actual game.

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 11:35 AM

Wow i cant thank you because i gave to much thanks. But thisssss !!!!!!!!!

lambofgod
11-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Please 1v1 me at endgame characters, ill show u with my mage how to pvp xD

lol. come on level9 2mages like u. i promise i wont disappoint u both. im open for u.

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 12:37 PM
Team fight,
And btw ET his name was not very good already.
Team Fight (How a ET calls it)
Team fight is ganging, trashtalking a specific person because HE attack SOMEONE OF US :O
You're telling me that it's pvp but when someone attack a guildie It's SOOOO BAD :O
Lets GANG HIM :O
Lets BLACK HIM :O
Lets call him noob, pssy, fcker because he attacked ONE OF US :O
OO but heey Desperoto its just PvP :OOOO
It's Just Team FIGHT :OOOO

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 12:38 PM
lol. come on level9 2mages like u. i promise i wont disappoint u both. im open for u.

I don't wanna waste my time and money to make another twink, gimme ur endgame char in MM

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 12:39 PM
its lame that topic gets change for no reason cuz he was attacked?? lol its childish behaviour complaining getting ganged on pvp. people kill or people die. obvious fact. but people cant handle truth. regarding myself bro. im not a fulltimer on forums. i belive on actual game.

I attacked one of u and i ve been called pssy, fcker, noob
I was getting ganged in every lobby I came, and im not the only one bro.

lambofgod
11-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Similarly I don't waste time to play endgame. I quit endgame at season 1. Grinding xp not a cup of tea for a busy man like me. Trash talk is everywhere ignoring them an walk through is the key. Wanna prove yourself then come on level 9 which takes 30minutes to level up. I m always open for challenges.

Alfai
11-18-2013, 01:05 PM
*grabbing popcorns

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 01:10 PM
*grabbing popcorns

The fight is over, I won

csyui
11-18-2013, 01:11 PM
Similarly I don't waste time to play endgame. I quit endgame at season 1. Grinding xp not a cup of tea for a busy man like me. Trash talk is everywhere ignoring them an walk through is the key. Wanna prove yourself then come on level 9 which takes 30minutes to level up. I m always open for challenges.

If you quit endgame in season 1, that means you quit the entire game because PvP released at the end of season 2.

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 01:13 PM
If you quit endgame in season 1, that means you quit the entire game because PvP released at the end of season 2.
Wow, respect for this diss. 2 minutes silence plz

lambofgod
11-18-2013, 01:21 PM
Lmaooo won. Do u even understand what's quitting to cap means. Lmaoo funny . Not quitting an entire game. Lmaoo self claim victory. Common bro level upto 9. If U want I can help u level up quick. N let's finish this who's who business.

csyui
11-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Lmaooo won. Do u even understand what's quitting to cap means. Lmaoo funny . Not quitting an entire game. Lmaoo self claim victory. Common bro level upto 9. If I want I can help u level up quick. N let's finish this who's who

Eh, interesting. So back in season 1 when level cap is 16, you make a twink to... to.... to PvE? omg

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Lmaooo won. Do u even understand what's quitting to cap means. Lmaoo funny . Not quitting an entire game. Lmaoo self claim victory. Common bro level upto 9. If I want I can help u level up quick. N let's finish this who's who
Reply on post #48 then

lambofgod
11-18-2013, 01:39 PM
Multiple chars and class were of concern. Meaning of twink is pvp low levels not pve just to make u clear. People admits grinding xp is pain in the azz for those who dsnt ha time.

lambofgod
11-18-2013, 01:56 PM
I think U can look around for several player who takes a little break from game for a while. Example if u take break at level 31. And later when u come after an year what u say! Simple. U gonna say I did quit at level 31 endgame. Lol understand it guys. No need to divert the words to another way.

lambofgod
11-18-2013, 02:11 PM
And desperoto guilds has members and it's obvious they will attack in groups. There's no need to cry out in forums sayin they ganged me and bla bla bla. Don't tell me that u never paired with somebody to attack one.

trungle123
11-18-2013, 04:15 PM
People worry about kdr too much lol. Tell them to 1 vs 1 you than if they say you suck because of your kdr. I use to twink at level 7 and i had 300+ death but i never lost a 1 vs 1.

Roberto077
11-18-2013, 04:43 PM

I don't understand this^^ language.

Zylx
11-18-2013, 04:50 PM
It also depends on whichever guild ur in. Although most pvp guilds are really picky in recruiting.

Daddyblu
11-19-2013, 01:19 AM
lmao so true so true. like how he boasted how he got midas with plat.

LOL me a noob? lol come and try if you can win

Daddyblu
11-19-2013, 01:23 AM

Trash talk all you want noob.. its just because you cant win and get farmed LOL..

Your a just a noob that i farm all the time good luck in forums and get ready to be farm all every time i see you.

Ohh i remember why you cry this much.. because you want to have free flag...

you the kind of guy who shout all time time for Flagging please dont gang me cry baby! lol

sorry sam no free flag for you noob budy!

Desperoto
11-19-2013, 04:23 AM
Trash talk all you want noob.. its just because you cant win and get farmed LOL..

Your a just a noob that i farm all the time good luck in forums and get ready to be farm all every time i see you.

you the kind of guy who shout all time time for Flagging please dont gang me cry baby! lol

Give him a maul and 1v1 him

Desperoto
11-19-2013, 04:25 AM
And desperoto guilds has members and it's obvious they will attack in groups. There's no need to cry out in forums sayin they ganged me and bla bla bla. Don't tell me that u never paired with somebody to attack one.

Dude try to improve ur English,
U said: 'It's just PvP'
But when i attack someone out of a guild then it's normal to be called fcker, noob, pssy etc..
And getting aimed by a whole guild, that's normal right?
Come with a normal aswer or don't answer, cuz u already answered the same thing for 10 times

Energizeric
11-19-2013, 04:32 AM
To respond to the OP, I have this to say:

Yes, PvP comes AFTER PvE in the order of things in an MMORPG. First you build your gear up from PvE. Then when you have built a good set of gear, then you go to PvP.

If you are looking for a PvP-type game without the PvE part, there are plenty to choose from. But in an MMORPG, PvP will always be dominated by those with the best gear, and that is the way it should be. Otherwise there would be no incentive to work hard to acquire the best super-rare gear.

Other than flagging, I haven't done any PvP this season for this exact reason. I'm saving up for the Arcane staff. I'm about 40% of the way there. It will take me at least another couple of months, maybe more. But when I get there I know I will do well in PvP. So that's why I work hard for it.

Urm
11-19-2013, 05:31 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124774-Elite-PVP-for-the-Rich

Daddyblu
11-19-2013, 05:53 AM

Yes, PvP comes AFTER PvE in the order of things in an MMORPG. First you build your gear up from PvE. Then when you have built a good set of gear, then you go to PvP.

If you are looking for a PvP-type game without the PvE part, there are plenty to choose from. But in an MMORPG, PvP will always be dominated by those with the best gear, and that is the way it should be. Otherwise there would be no incentive to work hard to acquire the best super-rare gear.

Other than flagging, I haven't done any PvP this season for this exact reason. I'm saving up for the Arcane staff. I'm about 40% of the way there. It will take me at least another couple of months, maybe more. But when I get there I know I will do well in PvP. So that's why I work hard for it.

True!

why farm hard or spend real money if you wont get any advantage anyways right?

Daddyblu
11-19-2013, 05:54 AM
this people keep crying because they dont have gear, LOL start farming and top doing pvp.

PVP when u have gears.. geeezzz you keep on complaining when you are too lazy to farm.. and you dont like to spend..

there are to ways in getting full gear you farm or you spend real money. that it..

baddiva
11-19-2013, 08:34 AM

i think the term "super rare" isn't quite accurate, otherwise it wouldn't be too hard to find a competitive rooms

Saribeau
11-19-2013, 08:56 AM
True!

why farm hard or spend real money if you wont get any advantage anyways right?

ya sure but I HAVE BEEN FARMING, but all u did is spend some money. i wish u to be silent when we talk about pve and farming for gold. thank u.

Saribeau
11-19-2013, 08:59 AM

u dont deny it. u just spent a ton of money on this so if u dont mind, pls dont persecute those who dont spend a ton of $$$. thx

Saribeau
11-19-2013, 09:01 AM
i used to think, "spartz is a beast!", now its more like "the man with the $$$".

Energizeric
11-19-2013, 11:48 AM
I have full mythic and an arcane pet, and have never looted a single mythic or arcane item from any crate or chest. I do spend a little bit of plat on luck elixirs on occasion, but that's it. I farm and I merch and I put in a lot of time and work hard for the stuff I got. I did not just "spend some money". Any many others like me are in the same situation.

Yes, there are some folks who just spend a lot of money to get good gear and open tons of crates. They know who they are. But odds on locked crates are really bad, so unless you spend a ton of money on them (many hundreds of dollars), you most likely won't get much. Most players who got full mythic worked hard for them.

Saribeau
11-19-2013, 11:52 AM
I have full mythic and an arcane pet, and have never looted a single mythic or arcane item from any crate or chest. I do spend a little bit of plat on luck elixirs on occasion, but that's it. I farm and I merch and I put in a lot of time and work hard for the stuff I got. I did not just "spend some money".

i know u didnt because ive seen ya and im in judge. just that spart said he did and bragged about midas. not really appreciated.
im farming but i suck at saving. thats my own fault.

Samdegreat
11-19-2013, 12:39 PM
this people keep crying because they dont have gear, LOL start farming and top doing pvp.

PVP when u have gears.. geeezzz you keep on complaining when you are too lazy to farm.. and you dont like to spend..

there are to ways in getting full gear you farm or you spend real money. that it..

Your telling people to farm hahah ....
Have you ever farmed? You should start in brackenbridge that's your level :)
How much gold have you actually earned without platinum roughly? - 100k?

Youngmurda
11-19-2013, 12:39 PM

ROFL !!!!!

i used to think, "spartz is a beast!", now its more like "the man with the $$$".

ROFL !!!!!

I'm laughing to hard at these man. This thread is funny

DagnyTaggart
11-19-2013, 12:53 PM
To get back to the original topic....

Fully geared / rich people mostly PVP for two reasons:

1. You can only run the same elites over and over again before they are boring as can be (lack of progression availability)
2. PvP Achievement Points

There are some who do it simply for fun and those are the people I try to play with. Unless their idea of fun is being disrespectful or insulting to others. "GF" is a much better thing to say after a fight than "noob" or "gangers" or any of that.. that's just feeding the fire.

-Dag

Saribeau
11-19-2013, 01:01 PM
yea when twinking when im a mage and 4v1 and i say gf? yeah sure. ill try. yeah right.

Saribeau
11-19-2013, 01:02 PM
ROFL !!!!!

ROFL !!!!!

I'm laughing to hard at these man. This thread is funny

well all he does is brag about all his plat.

Desperoto
11-19-2013, 01:09 PM
Lol Youngmurda is rolling over the floor at the moment

Desperoto
11-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Better gear (That u got with paying your payment on plat) Doesn't mean that you're better.

DagnyTaggart
11-19-2013, 01:17 PM
yea when twinking when im a mage and 4v1 and i say gf? yeah sure. ill try. yeah right.

I'm not referring to twinks. Did you just read the last sentence of my post?

And let me know when calling someone a noob / ganger gets them to change how they play. If those people cared about courtesy or honor they wouldn't be 4v1 ing you anyway.

Saribeau
11-19-2013, 02:02 PM
To get back to the original topic....

Fully geared / rich people mostly PVP for two reasons:

1. You can only run the same elites over and over again before they are boring as can be (lack of progression availability)
2. PvP Achievement Points

There are some who do it simply for fun and those are the people I try to play with. Unless their idea of fun is being disrespectful or insulting to others. "GF" is a much better thing to say after a fight than "noob" or "gangers" or any of that.. that's just feeding the fire.

-Dag

I'm not referring to twinks. Did you just read the last sentence of my post?

And let me know when calling someone a noob / ganger gets them to change how they play. If those people cared about courtesy or honor they wouldn't be 4v1 ing you anyway.

last sentence= dag o.o
i get your point. like elite twinks and republic or Indonesia?

Saribeau
11-19-2013, 02:03 PM
oh right, ur not talking about twinks. oops.

Roberto077
11-19-2013, 10:31 PM
I can't understand half the posts in this thread because of their lack of language, but I have picked up the sense of an incoming lock...

Algorhythm
11-20-2013, 12:47 AM
Twinking is actually cheap once you learn the art of merching and farming.

Its not necessary to spend millions on twinking if ya dont have the gold to spend.
I was a lvl 13 twink in <Latinos Twinks> all I had was a maul (45k), dev helm (20k),
Some cheap armour (1k-3k). No ring, no amulets only pet I had was squash.

The items i had, provided me with decent stats; which allowed me to keep up with full geared twinks incase of guild wars and I also had the strength and power to kill noobs who enter the arena.

The way I see it there's two types of winning:

One is where you beat the opponent and you get that satisfaction out if it.

The other is when you've personally achieved something you wanted to achieve.

In this case, my twink is for farming kdr not for killing twinks only to keep up with other twinks.

What I wanted to achieve is getting the gladiator title really quickly, which I succeeded.
With a cheap twink at lvl 13 my CTF KD (904/47) TDM KD (100/5)

Daddyblu
11-20-2013, 01:48 AM
Your telling people to farm hahah ....
Have you ever farmed? You should start in brackenbridge that's your level :)
How much gold have you actually earned without platinum roughly? - 100k?

LOL I farmed 2-3m per day FYI when season 5 was release.. only noobs like you farm late... its very vital to know when to farm.

so maybe you should when to farm great old sam LOL!

Sam the Great old one... we dont farm late people like me farm in in the 2nd or 3rd day of the expansion.

it takes 6-12hrs to reach the new cap, when hit max finish all elite and start farming.

we farm in 3day until 2 week of the expansion. all items are fresh high price.

Desperoto
11-20-2013, 04:31 AM
LOL I farmed 2-3m per day FYI when season 5 was release.. only noobs like you farm late... its very vital to know when to farm.

so maybe you should when to farm great old sam LOL!

Sam the Great old one... we dont farm late people like me farm in in the 2nd or 3rd day of the expansion.

it takes 6-12hrs to reach the new cap, when hit max finish all elite and start farming.

we farm in 3day until 2 week of the expansion. all items are fresh high price.
And that all with ur Combo elixir-luck elixir- lep

Daddyblu
11-20-2013, 04:38 AM
And that all with ur Combo elixir-luck elixir- lep

you dont need combo. Luck + lep is good enuf

Saribeau
11-20-2013, 07:30 AM
Twinking is actually cheap once you learn the art of merching and farming.

Its not necessary to spend millions on twinking if ya dont have the gold to spend.
I was a lvl 13 twink in <Latinos Twinks> all I had was a maul (45k), dev helm (20k),
Some cheap armour (1k-3k). No ring, no amulets only pet I had was squash.

The items i had, provided me with decent stats; which allowed me to keep up with full geared twinks incase of guild wars and I also had the strength and power to kill noobs who enter the arena.

The way I see it there's two types of winning:

One is where you beat the opponent and you get that satisfaction out if it.

The other is when you've personally achieved something you wanted to achieve.

In this case, my twink is for farming kdr not for killing twinks only to keep up with other twinks.

What I wanted to achieve is getting the gladiator title really quickly, which I succeeded.
With a cheap twink at lvl 13 my CTF KD (904/47) TDM KD (100/5)

i knew this. this lvl is soooooooooooooo cheap but the least amount of fun. not for me.