PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Items

giayuan
11-17-2013, 04:34 AM
Why are the liquidation prices so high for the forgotten item series?

And a separate question, any opinions in devs bringing the campaign back?

Ks_Leon
11-17-2013, 04:38 AM
Because the dev already nerf fb and some halloween weapon like 2012 chunker.Thats why the price of liquidation is high with a reason for merchant who buy alot of fb when price become more low before the nerf.

giayuan
11-17-2013, 04:40 AM
Because the stg already nerf fb and some halloween weapon like 2012 chunker.Thats why the price of liquidation is high.

Hm..? I'm not quite sure I understand? What's "fb" first off I've been gone too long to understand these acronyms LOL. I assume stg is.. Spacetime?

Ks_Leon
11-17-2013, 04:48 AM
Hm..? I'm not quite sure I understand? What's "fb" first off I've been gone too long to understand these acronyms LOL. I assume stg is.. Spacetime?

FB = Forgotten Bow.When its come in first event of Forgotten,the stats was op till make some twink lvl ruin with more fast die before the event and people usually use holiday weapon for twink.But when fb come,the fight become more short.Yep.they already change from sts to stg.Spacetime Games.

giayuan
11-17-2013, 04:53 AM
FB = Forgotten Bow.When its come in first event of Forgotten,the stats was op till make some twink lvl ruin with more fast die before the event and people usually use holiday weapon for twink.But when fb come,the fight become more short.Yep.they already change from sts to stg.Spacetime Games.

Thanks for the clarifications. So are you saying that the forgotten was op, but then they nerfed it. And prices were high because the stats were originally op, so they made liquidation crazy after nerf....so forgotten is only good for liquidation then?

Ks_Leon
11-17-2013, 04:58 AM
Thanks for the clarifications. So are you saying that the forgotten was op, but then they nerfed it. And prices were high because the stats were originally op, so they made liquidation crazy after nerf....so forgotten is only good for liquidation then?
Your welcome.Yes.But when more people liquidate the fb,the bow in some level will become rare and make the price become high because collector want it.I assume you got some fbs in your stash.If you wanna fast cash,liquidates it then.

SayCreed
11-17-2013, 05:27 AM
Your welcome.Yes.But when more people liquidate the fb,the bow in some level will become rare and make the price become high because collector want it.I assume you got some fbs in your stash.If you wanna fast cash,liquidates it then.

Save a few to keep for memorial and sell to collectors

giayuan
11-17-2013, 05:35 AM
Save a few to keep for memorial and sell to collectors

Yeah. Basically I sold a 64 purp for 60k in the CS and it sold seriously fast. Turns out liquidation is like 250k. I have quite a few high level purps so idk if liquidating them is the way to go.

dudetus
11-17-2013, 06:12 AM
I have a golden colored fb for sale, offers plz.

bglir
11-17-2013, 06:44 AM
i have Forgotten Items for sell cheap but i forgotten the forgotten items :( wish it was remember item so i remember the remember item.

iiirootzz
11-17-2013, 12:13 PM
The reason for the high liquidation prices were to provide an incentive to GET RID of the Forgotten items. There were far too many in the game, so they wanted to get rid of them as much as possible.

I don't remember who was explaining this to me however.:/

angeldawn
11-17-2013, 12:30 PM
Some low lvl Forgotten items are still OP and can be used in PVP and PVE. So not all are completely useless.

dudetus
11-17-2013, 01:11 PM
The reason for the high liquidation prices were to provide an incentive to GET RID of the Forgotten items. There were far too many in the game, so they wanted to get rid of them as much as possible.

Heya Haya, I see ban hammer hasn't yet flung on ur direction? Any estimates when they r going to ban u as they have so many times before?

Hayabusaz
Masterchief
Astrocat
Mysticaleagle
Sakura
Thrall Wire
Dusk Will Decent
And all these accounts that made up the petitions BOYCOTT STS - remember em?

LEVEL ONE
11-17-2013, 01:25 PM
Heya Haya, I see ban hammer hasn't yet flung on ur direction? Any estimates when they r going to ban u as they have so many times before?

Hayabusaz
Masterchief
Astrocat
Mysticaleagle
Sakura
Thrall Wire
Dusk Will Decent

Hayabusaz and Masterchief was actually the same account. He only got it renamed from MC to Haya.

giayuan
11-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Hayabusaz and Masterchief was actually the same account. He only got it renamed from MC to Haya.

Masterchief and Hayabusaz are indeed the same person, I remember him playing 2010. Why would he get banned?

Some low lvl Forgotten items are still OP abs can be used in PVP and PVE. So not all are completely useless.

I'm keeping my low level pink ones for sure, my original question was directed at the higher level purps. I'm sure no one uses them for pvp or pve, so liquidating would be the better solution right?

iiirootzz
11-17-2013, 04:26 PM

Hayabusaz
Masterchief
Astrocat
Mysticaleagle
Sakura
Thrall Wire
Dusk Will Decent

Dude, back off!!

It's easy blaming one person for everything bad that's ever happened in the history of the game isn't it..

dudetus
11-17-2013, 04:28 PM
Dude, back off!!

It's easy blaming one person for everything bad that's ever happened in the history of the game isn't it..

Oh sry indeed. I just copy/pasted the names from a list it was quite easy.

What if I write them myself? Would that be better as it wud b harder.

LEVEL ONE
11-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Masterchief and Hayabusaz are indeed the same person, I remember him playing 2010. Why would he get banned?

He sold 1M gold for 15$ and apparently didn't know it was against the ToS.

It would have happened sooner or later anyway. He had kinda an "unstable" personality towards the end. I still think that the lust for the PL shield is what drove him mad.

Caiahar
11-17-2013, 06:48 PM

He sold 1M gold for 15$ and apparently didn't know it was against the ToS.

It would have happened sooner or later anyway. He had kinda an "unstable" personality towards the end. I still think that the lust for the PL shield is what drove him mad.
Really? I remember Mysticaldream lashing a bit out at devs in a thread in AL forums. I thought that was the reason he got banned.

iiirootzz
11-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Dude, back off!!

Oh sry indeed. I just copy/pasted the names from a list it was quite easy.

What if I write them myself? Would that be better as it wud b harder.

That literally isn't even clever.

dudetus
11-17-2013, 08:20 PM
Really? I remember Mysticaldream lashing a bit out at devs in a thread in AL forums. I thought that was the reason he got banned.

Myst isn't banned.

Back off!!

Clever enough?

angeldawn
11-17-2013, 08:42 PM
I'm keeping my low level pink ones for sure, my original question was directed at the higher level purps. I'm sure no one uses them for pvp or pve, so liquidating would be the better solution right?

I'm not a merch. Honestly I don't even know the prices in CS. My personal thoughts would be to if CS is cheaper than liquidation. Liquidate some and keep a few just Incase for the future.

The liquidation pricing was scaled with the levels. It was kinda odd since high levels were worthless anyways. But STS tried to compensate for the damage nerf to the items. Although the pricing was odd, they did try. We can't expect them to look in CS, run an analysis to base liquidation gold off of. That's just to much work for the quick fix we were looking for.

iiirootzz
11-17-2013, 09:07 PM

Myst isn't banned.

Back off!!

Clever enough?

Nah, not at all. Don't start drama, nub.

Ks_Leon
11-17-2013, 10:06 PM

For your second question,I think they maybe not bring it back in future.But who know.

ThePvpTwink
11-17-2013, 11:27 PM
Why are the liquidation prices so high for the forgotten item series?

Forg was used in pvp due to its op damage, so it was expensive. after they were nerfed, they didn't want many ppl to get ripped off since they spent a ton of money to get the items and now it's no longer good to use.

And also, your location is scaring me...>_<

dudetus
11-18-2013, 07:14 AM

What, I am a noob?

Listen mister, I've been a part of these forums since November 2010 while u have joined on June 2013! U r the one who is noob!

Cheenivie
11-18-2013, 07:23 AM
What, I am a noob?

Listen mister, I've been a part of these forums since November 2010 while u have joined on June 2013! U r the one who is noob!

Well isn't he astrocat? When did he join?

Lovingly
11-18-2013, 07:35 AM
ysoaggy!

angeldawn
11-18-2013, 08:35 AM
I believe last year technoemail said that they may do the forgotten event again in the future.

LEVEL ONE
11-18-2013, 08:40 AM
Well isn't he astrocat? When did he join?

Pst. Dudetus is teasing him...

dudetus
11-18-2013, 09:55 AM
Pst. Dudetus is teasing him...

Shhh! U might scare him away

DocDoBig
11-18-2013, 05:05 PM
Hello!

Sheugokin
11-18-2013, 07:22 PM

Wow. Thanks for clearing up the confusion I had before Ninja. And BTW, calling someone a nub is never a good way to end drama lol. Remember what Mommy used to say, "Two wrongs never make a right!" Hope this helps! :D

~Sheu

Trenton
11-18-2013, 07:39 PM
Wow. Thanks for clearing up the confusion I had before Ninja. And BTW, calling someone a nub is never a good way to end drama lol. Remember what Mommy used to say, "Two wrongs never make a right!" Hope this helps! :D

~Sheu Exactly, 3 lefts make a right