PDA

View Full Version : Wraith Heart

Unitentified
11-17-2013, 06:00 AM
Hi :)
I write this post to talk about wraith heart boss: it's a pain in the neck! I don't understand why people zone out from the map, so I never find someone that want to do this boss. They only use this map for exp and it's hard to find someone that want to do the boss, but I don't understand why..yes, it's really difficult but i don't want to stay in "shadows plains" forever! ahah :dread:

matanofx
11-17-2013, 06:33 AM
So you know they only do the map for exp, where is the question?

Theres no need to do the boss again if you already did it once and youre only looking to lvl up

If youre looking for people to kill the boss with, thats exactly what guilds are for =]

Fyrce
11-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Actually as you are running, you can ask if people will help you with the boss. You really only need one other person, preferably someone with damage. If you can get someone about your level, even better.

You can actually solo it, but it definitely is easier with two.

Yes, you might have do to do a few runs before you find someone and it might be slower if the party is not full or the person who helps you is a few levels higher than you. However, just to get your one-time boss, go-to-next-area kill, it's worth the little bit of time, right?

Int
11-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Boss is super hard, it's a pain in the butt so some people just do the runs for XP and skip the boss

KingMartin
11-18-2013, 06:21 AM
Hi :)
I write this post to talk about wraith heart boss: it's a pain in the neck! I don't understand why people zone out from the map, so I never find someone that want to do this boss. They only use this map for exp and it's hard to find someone that want to do the boss, but I don't understand why..yes, it's really difficult but i don't want to stay in "shadows plains" forever! ahah :dread:

I suggest that you join a guild that is helpful to its members. You will hardly find anybody in random party wanting to kill the boss. While I always kill Ferry and Over when running normal Shuyal, I hardly bother with heart because a) it takes long and b) you can still get killed if you are not careful about that poison dude

Emmacheese
11-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Message me ingame I will run you through it :)