View Full Version : Some New Things to be added on leaderboard (PvP)

AIMEDSTRIKEZ
11-17-2013, 08:53 AM
As, we see the leaderboard is full of pve rankings, I would like to suggest some feilds that must be introduced in Leaderboards because PvP is getting boring a bit.
1. Guild Rankings( Guild) :- Sum of all kills scored be every member of any guild that will determine ranking of guilds in PvP.
2. TDM/CTF matches won(Individual):- Rankings on basis of the number of matches that one wins in tdm/ctf.
3. Individual Standings:- We can only see the top 25 in leaderboards, if we could see our own ranking in the leaderboards, that would be great.

Pls post what do u think about it or any other new things u want to introduce in ldrboards.

Prahasit Prahi
11-17-2013, 09:47 AM
1.the guild rankings are coming they are adding them in few days
2.idk
3.If u want to see that lol u need to scroll down a lot........there are millions of players playing this game even though they add its too tough to search

AIMEDSTRIKEZ
11-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Prahi, Thanks for reply. But the player ranking must be listed after the 25th player. At the bottom there shd be individual ranking :)

Prahasit Prahi
11-17-2013, 11:37 AM
Yes bt there are millions of players playing the game its hard to find even though wer ur if the add also....there must be a search option to find

or else they must give ur rank in profile so that u will be aware of ur rank

Youngmurda
11-17-2013, 02:18 PM
Yes bt there are millions of players playing the game its hard to find even though wer ur if the add also....there must be a search option to find

or else they must give ur rank in profile so that u will be aware of ur rank

I agree. But I highly doubt it's millions. Definitely thousands tho

Prahasit Prahi
11-17-2013, 06:53 PM
I agree. But I highly doubt it's millions. Definitely thousands tho

u urself have 6 accounts many people have many alt toons lol