PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about the future of the Mythic Armor...

Eski
11-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Im full mythic and i dont know ,am im the only one who asking, what will be the future of those armors?
Will they be tradable in future? If there come new mythic armor or arcane armor?
Or will keep this armor the only mythic,like upgrade the armor again and again..?
Useful answers are welcome!

Kakashis
11-17-2013, 02:25 PM
They said they may allow them to be sold in the future, but as. It stands, it's untradable but you can add crystals and craft it a little better. I plan on using mine for next expansion.

Youngmurda
11-17-2013, 02:36 PM
Would be cool if they did bring in arcane armour tho. Alot of ppl would go bankrupt tho lool

Desperoto
11-17-2013, 02:40 PM
Would be cool if they did bring in arcane armour tho. Alot of ppl would go bankrupt tho lool

Yeah, arcane armor. No poor player will ever pvp again because they will get one hitted with a pierce attack

Eski
11-17-2013, 02:41 PM
I think to make it tradable would destroy the restore ap...

Youngmurda
11-17-2013, 02:59 PM
Yeah, arcane armor. No poor player will ever pvp again because they will get one hitted with a pierce attack

Rofl lmaooooo ! That would be funny, But I know sts will just reduce the overall Dmg being done in pvp if arcane armours did come out

Morholt
11-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Those aren't meant to last forever. They were meant to last for 2 seasons each. Be happy...they made them last as top lvl gear for all the way up to the 41 cap!
Sts likely regrets the whole upgrade thing. But they needed to sell the whole concept of mythic gear being worth getting (aka spending money on lots of plat for crates), so they said they'll be upgradeable, so that people felt they'd get their money worth.
Last season, this season, and next season...the mythic gear is top notch. Making it difficult to make sts able to release new gear that is good.
A lot of people with full mythic last season admit they kind of hated the upgrade of gear because...well, within a day or two they were done with the expansion. Lvl 36 reached and no new gear existed that was worth striving for--their old gear got to be upgraded into the best gear again.

Upgrading hurts sts where it hurts us all--their pockets. If gear is upgraded...that means nothing new is being released. That means no crates opened and no money going to sts. No money for sts means it's going to make content development become stagnant.
There were lvl 31 mythic weapons. Sts made money. Then lvl 36 weapons released. Sts was able to make money again.
However, they aren't making anything off of upgrading armors.
Their should honestly be mythic gear released every season. Then it would give little time for it to flood the markets. Prices could stay high for each season. And it'd be rare, unlike how it is now. Mythic helm has been lootable for 3 seasons now! And it'll likely be lootable for a bit of next season...no wonder why every other player seems to be walking around with a mythic helm, while the chances of getting one is about 1/2000.

Desperoto
11-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Rofl lmaooooo ! That would be funny, But I know sts will just reduce the overall Dmg being done in pvp if arcane armours did come out

Yes but if they do that, it still will be op, because the poor guys do less damage to xD

Frohnatur
11-17-2013, 10:47 PM
I dont think the upgraded mythic armor will be made tradable. Why should STS do that? Is it at any benefit for them? I dont think so.

And with the crafting system we can update it even more!

What they might gonna do though, would be to make it possible to sell crafted mythic items, because that surely would bring a swing to the market in respect of dynamics.

Eski
11-18-2013, 01:01 AM
I dont think the upgraded mythic armor will be made tradable. Why should STS do that? Is it at any benefit for them? I dont think so.

And with the crafting system we can update it even more!

What they might gonna do though, would be to make it possible to sell crafted mythic items, because that surely would bring a swing to the market in respect of dynamics.

But it would make the restore AP useless...

epicrrr
11-18-2013, 06:20 AM
They might never be tradeable; thats the consequences of people getting angry for a new 36 mythics, so a new mythic set is what we will probably get.

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Also the armor is the only mythic armor in the game, and mythic haves 3 slots for crafting.. So they became better again. So I think that it still will be a very good armor in the next expansion.

Eski
11-19-2013, 01:26 PM
Also the armor is the only mythic armor in the game, and mythic haves 3 slots for crafting.. So they became better again. So I think that it still will be a very good armor in the next expansion.

Yes,i thougt this too,but they cant use this armor again and again,and a new myth armor? No way..
There will be come an arcane helmet for a expansion ,and a few expansions later an armor...i think so