PDA

View Full Version : Little question about devices...

Lexlyde
11-17-2013, 06:20 PM
I didnt really know where to post this ( I think mods will move into the right section ).
Here is my question: Where can I see on wich devices pl is running?
Or
Is anyone playing on Nokia Lumia?

Sheugokin
11-17-2013, 06:27 PM
All Ik is Android, IOS, and Chrome. Not sure about any other devices. Sorry. :(

Lexlyde
11-17-2013, 08:01 PM
Im actually in lg optimus l7 wich is crappy but look awesome :P. I was thinking about go to a nokia device because I heard only good feedbacks. But what will I do if can't play pl on it??? D:

Argyros
11-17-2013, 08:31 PM
Google and see wether you can play popular game like dungeon hunter 3/4, or Order and Chaose on tge lukia. If you can, then you can definitely play Pl.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

Peanutbritle
11-18-2013, 09:54 PM
There is one device that has the web capability of an ipad with the screen of a 42" plasma tv with retina display. It is the fabric of the Alterrian world in your hand. It has been fabled all throughout Alterra since the dawn of furry stuff. It is the soul of Aterrian lore. A delicious machine that will hold through thick and thin while trudging through the dungeons of blacksmoke mountian. Not only is this machine a pure tofu albino monster, it also eats random frogs on the premise.

Now you are probably asking, what is this amazing machine of 12 by 1 inch of hardy bun. It is my grandmas baked bean sandwhich. My grandma uses only whole wheat bread because if you don't there will be an apocalypse where giant baked beans fall from the sky handing you teddy bears while eating tofu pasta with vegan cheese.

How to make this u must ask? Well let me tell you quite simply. When making this there is no going back. Once you join us, there is no point of return >: )
new members to the BBSH (baked beans sandwhich hearts) are forced to eat 5 kiddy meals at Mcy D's. Ik many can't handle the sheer pain of eating such substances but one must do this then make a Baked Bean Sandwhich to join.

WARNING: THE BAKED BEAN SANDWHICH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HEART PALPITATION, STROKE, JELLY BEAN CRAVINGS OR UNCONTROLLABLE GAS WHILE IN USE. Do not use the baked bean sandwhich if pregnant.

WE ARE WATCHING

Mrs.Ranger
11-18-2013, 10:02 PM
There is one device that has the web capability of an ipad with the screen of a 42" plasma tv with retina display. It is the fabric of the Alterrian world in your hand. It has been fabled all throughout Alterra since the dawn of furry stuff. It is the soul of Aterrian lore. A delicious machine that will hold through thick and thin while trudging through the dungeons of blacksmoke mountian. Not only is this machine a pure tofu albino monster, it also eats random frogs on the premise.

Now you are probably asking, what is this amazing machine of 12 by 1 inch of hardy bun. It is my grandmas baked bean sandwhich. My grandma uses only whole wheat bread because if you don't there will be an apocalypse where giant baked beans fall from the sky handing you teddy bears while eating tofu pasta with vegan cheese.

How to make this u must ask? Well let me tell you quite simply. When making this there is no going back. Once you join us, there is no point of return >: )
new members to the BBSH (baked beans sandwhich hearts) are forced to eat 5 kiddy meals at Mcy D's. Ik many can't handle the sheer pain of eating such substances but one must do this then make a Baked Bean Sandwhich to join.

WARNING: THE BAKED BEAN SANDWHICH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HEART PALPITATION, STROKE, JELLY BEAN CRAVINGS OR UNCONTROLLABLE GAS WHILE IN USE. Do not use the baked bean sandwhich if pregnant.

WE ARE WATCHING

Toats meh goats

Hook
11-18-2013, 10:08 PM
I didnt really know where to post this ( I think mods will move into the right section ).
Here is my question: Where can I see on wich devices pl is running?
Or
Is anyone playing on Nokia Lumia?

I own an LG optimus myself.

To clear up your question, I believe YOU CANNOT play PL on the Nokia Lumia.
I believe that is a Windows phone which contains a store of its own.
STS will run on IOS, Androids and Chrome on PC's.

Lexlyde
11-19-2013, 01:09 AM
PL isnt on windows phones?

Burningdex
11-19-2013, 05:17 AM
If anyone gets upset with their nokia just throw it at a wall

Wait nvm that doesnt break nokias :( only iphones

Lexlyde
11-20-2013, 05:01 AM
Haha. I think I'll take an iPhone 4s because I like size and it'll replace my old dead iTouch.