PDA

View Full Version : Into Oblivion. New Great Guild of PL :)

Peanutbritle
11-17-2013, 08:29 PM
Hello. I'm xxpuddingcupx and I'm glad to announce that Into Oblivion is a fairly new guild with greater intentions.

Right away I want to say Into Oblivion wants experienced players and newer players also. We want to have a diverse community so the "pros" can help the new guys. :) Now Into Oblivion isnt just a farming or pvping guild. We do just about everything :). Now I'm not saying we are a clueless or another big guild where people are just swarmed together. We are a close knit community looking for others who would like to join :) (150 members ATM)

First off. I want to tell you what makes us different than other guilds. On Mondays we have raffles, Tuesdays are epic pvp guildie games, Wednesdays are cool down and chill, Thursdays have riddles (first one to crack obviously gets a prize :D), Fridays another chill day, Saturdays are guild parties and trivia rewards, and Sundays is the "Fashion Contest." Whoever has the best outfit for the theme gets a small gold reward. :) (fashion contest seems to be popular ;D)

PvP lv Teams:
This idea is still in the process but the idea is to have people know who to call when they are being rushed or teamed Because not everyone pvps. If I can get these teams worked out ppl would know who to call right away!

Basic rules:
Here in our guild. We have few rules but demand u follow them :)
1) OBVIOUSLY NO SCAMMING! You scam ANYONE in pl and ur not welcome in my guild
2) No bullying. I don't mean u can't say a jab or joke but if it's hurtful we have a problem
3) Please please be active. If u aren't on, u aren't helping the guild! :)

Therefore, Into Oblivion is a guild that where EVERYONE is welcome and we can't wait to greet u in! :)