PDA

View Full Version : My Account has been stolen

Kahalisia Francis
11-18-2013, 12:01 AM
Every time I send support a case this hackler is resolving all my cases. My
Character name was Kahalisia on pocket Legend. Please look into my account and
Review all the resolve cases. Attention everyone!! There is a hackler
Stealing people accounts and tricking them into logging on a website that
Will give you 800 free plat. That's a trick!! You not only signing away your account but also your server.

Producers
11-18-2013, 12:25 AM
You COULD make another email and send them a ticket...
Also, The plat site scam has been going on for a while, if its too good to be true it probably is.

ThePvpTwink
11-18-2013, 01:52 AM
The free play website thing has been going on for quite a while. Whenever you log on, it always says "do not give out your account info ever" so no one hacked you, you just gave them all your account info

Lovingly
11-18-2013, 02:26 AM
Due to a violation of thier Rules of Conduct, your account and all devices will most likely being permanently banned from all Spacetime Studios products. This ban is a result of attempting to use a website that advertised a hack for free platinums, harsh i know

sorry for your lost,

Schnitzel
11-24-2013, 12:42 AM
Every time I send support a case this hackler is resolving all my cases. My
Character name was Kahalisia on pocket Legend. Please look into my account and
Review all the resolve cases. Attention everyone!! There is a hackler
Stealing people accounts and tricking them into logging on a website that
Will give you 800 free plat. That's a trick!! You not only signing away your account but also your server.

Like Producers said, "Also, The plat site scam has been going on for a while, if its too good to be true it probably is."

the only True free plat sites are Tapjoy, Spacetime Nexus offers, and Trialplay.

If you think about it, most likely, there is no way STS/STG will give 800 free plat if its from someone who spams something like "800 free plat just enter your account info"
STS has a "backdoor" to everyone's accounts so there is no way that STS would ever ask for your account's password.
(sorry if i sound like I'm lecturing you, your not the first to post about their account being hacked from a "free plat" site that isn't approved by STS)
to solve this, email support(at)spacetimestudios.com
(replace "(at)" with "@")

also, this is the New Players section of PL, please dont post reports of being hacked here.

sorry if i sound like I'm lecturing you, your not the first to post about their account being hacked from a "free plat" site that isn't approved by STS