PDA

View Full Version : New player question.

sniperxfire
11-18-2013, 02:06 AM
So im planning to play as a bear pure dex and im still lvl 1.

However this Premium Character caught my attention.

Is this the first step i should do and buy? Or should i purchase other things?

I have about 53 platinum at the moment and i believe i can get more from "free platinum"

BTW which weapon would be the best for dex bear?

Thank you for reading and any response would be appreciated.

DocDoBig
11-18-2013, 02:15 AM
I wouldn't recommend the Premium Pack since it's only good for the first 15-25 levels. Wait for others suggestions what to buy with 50 plat! :)
Regarding Dex Weapon, what level are you going to?

Ks_Leon
11-18-2013, 02:23 AM
Do you plan to cap?or stop and play pvp in some level?

sniperxfire
11-18-2013, 02:26 AM
I wouldn't recommend the Premium Pack since it's only good for the first 15-25 levels. Wait for others suggestions what to buy with 50 plat! :)
Regarding Dex Weapon, what level are you going to?

To be honest i dont know yet as i dont have that much experience at this game yet. However there are questions i would like to ask to get me started if you dont mind answering it.

My purpose in this game is to be a good pvper, i dont know which level would have the most balance and most players in, i would be open to idea's for this.

Thank you for the quick response :D

sniperxfire
11-18-2013, 02:27 AM
Do you plan to cap?or stop and play pvp in some level?

Is it necessary to cap and make another one for pvp?

or can i stay at a pvp lvl and make it a farmer at the same time?

Sorry its kind of a weird question, but if i get the answer, i will be able to understand this game.

Appreciate for your response

Rot
11-18-2013, 06:22 AM
i wouldnt recommend pure dex, dual-spec dex and str is probably the best for bears as youll be able to tank and deal moderate damage at the same time.

if you want to be a good scatter bear : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?31389-How-to-be-a-good-Scatter-Bear

if you dont want to be a scatter bear : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123685-The-Visual-Crowd-Control-Guide-for-Bears&highlight=argyros

you can also refer to my guide, link in my sig

Ks_Leon
11-18-2013, 07:03 AM
Is it necessary to cap and make another one for pvp?

or can i stay at a pvp lvl and make it a farmer at the same time?

Sorry its kind of a weird question, but if i get the answer, i will be able to understand this game.

Appreciate for your response

Yes.You can cap it and make another one for pvp.If you got enough plat and not use it in other things.Cap a toons is good.But i recommend you if you wanna pvp in endgame,you need a 75 set.Thats will help you in endgame.You can stay though in some level like 56 or 61.You can farm glyph steel and other nuri item same alike mount fang item in level 61.No problem.It is not a weird question.You still new the games.I aware that.Your welcome.

dudetus
11-18-2013, 07:10 AM
The most active and competetive PvP is at end game, currently lvl 75-76.

If u want to become a "good PvPer" as u said, u should go STR instead of DEX. Dex bears are quite highly frowned upon as it's quite "noobmode". Easy to kill someone with a little luck, but in the end STR bears are better.

The problem is though, that u are starting from scratch. First u have to lvl ur way to lvl 75/76 (lvl 76 is "elite" cap and requires 100k exp), then buy a STR set (~7m) and then a Dragon Set which required millions of golds and depending on ur Dragon Set color, hundreds of platinum. What u must realize OP, is that even if u r going to go through all what I mentioned, u r still going to have extremely hard time getting used to PL PvP. Most PL PvPers have played this game for 3 years or more. U have a lot to do to catch up on us.

angeldawn
11-18-2013, 08:58 AM
The premium toon is good because it give 4 sets of gear 1, 5,10,15. It also give some health and mana potions, gold, and auction slots.

However, since you want to be all dex. I don't think the premium toon will work for you. I think it will give you str gear. You don't have a choice what gear to pick.

LEVEL ONE
11-18-2013, 09:51 AM
You don't have a choice what gear to pick.

Hm... Actually, he can. Platinum store > items > item pack > archer/ranger item pack > lvl 5/10/15 premium armor set.

If you are actually considering wether to buy an upgraded character just because of the gear, then don't (unless you want the lvl 1 item pack, which is not available in plat store for some reason...). And one of those packs costs only 15 platinum.

@Dudets, good job on scaring off the new players.

dudetus
11-18-2013, 09:54 AM

I was just being honest mister. U know it's true what I said.

Cavoc
11-18-2013, 11:36 AM
I recommend you go str/dex while leveling.
The bears job is to tank and to be able to take the most damage (as pure dex, this won't happen)
Have some dex so you can deal some damage, but have strength as well.
If you need an help with your build or any help with bear, feel free to message me or add me in game. (Name is: Troncaat)
Or search around on the thread! It's full of useful guides!

Reunegade
11-18-2013, 05:45 PM
To be honest i dont know yet as i dont have that much experience at this game yet. However there are questions i would like to ask to get me started if you dont mind answering it.

My purpose in this game is to be a good pvper, i dont know which level would have the most balance and most players in, i would be open to idea's for this.

Thank you for the quick response :D

I can provide you with some good gear at the lower levels. Add me IGN: Xzyz

Trenton
11-18-2013, 06:07 PM
You're not new to this game, you've pmed me about 3 times over the past 3 months or so asking the EXACT same questions, claiming to want to be a great dex bear, and you're always L1 (differently named) and you have knowledge that no noob would have.

LEVEL ONE
11-18-2013, 06:14 PM
You're not new to this game, you've pmed me about 3 times over the past 3 months or so asking the EXACT same questions, claiming to want to be a great dex bear, and you're always L1 (differently named) and you have knowledge that no noob would have.

And he is doing this because... ...he wants us to keep busy helping him while he is busy playing PVP and becoming more pro... and he will eventually rule the world...?

Sheugokin
11-18-2013, 06:19 PM
The most active and competetive PvP is at end game, currently lvl 75-76.

If u want to become a "good PvPer" as u said, u should go STR instead of DEX. Dex bears are quite highly frowned upon as it's quite "noobmode". Easy to kill someone with a little luck, but in the end STR bears are better.

The problem is though, that u are starting from scratch. First u have to lvl ur way to lvl 75/76 (lvl 76 is "elite" cap and requires 100k exp), then buy a STR set (~7m) and then a Dragon Set which required millions of golds and depending on ur Dragon Set color, hundreds of platinum. What u must realize OP, is that even if u r going to go through all what I mentioned, u r still going to have extremely hard time getting used to PL PvP. Most PL PvPers have played this game for 3 years or more. U have a lot to do to catch up on us.

LIES! I got accustomed to endgame in 3 month. Doesn't take that long lol. Dex/Str bear OP, so you can kill most anyways. Not that hard lol.

Sheugokin
11-18-2013, 06:31 PM
And he is doing this because... ...he wants us to keep busy helping him while he is busy playing PVP and becoming more pro... and he will eventually rule the world...?

Lol

sniperxfire
11-18-2013, 07:07 PM

I have nothing to say about this. Sir, i have not pm'ed you or whatsoever. I just created this account last last day and im absolutely new at this game. I wouldnt be asking these kind of questions when i know them already.

Caiahar
11-18-2013, 07:13 PM
Dude, I don't think it really matters either way, true or not. If he's new, then just be friendly and help him out. If you know for a fact he isn't new, then even then there isn't any harm. Not like he is a previously banned person or trying to impersonate.. :/

Worship
11-18-2013, 07:15 PM
I'm a str bird.. It sucks

Sheugokin
11-18-2013, 07:36 PM
^ How? I do not think there is enough str for you to do so. Lel.

Hook
11-18-2013, 07:39 PM

snipexfire is iirootzz :)

dudetus
11-18-2013, 07:46 PM

Damn! He just keeps em comin!

Caiahar
11-18-2013, 07:52 PM

LOL really??? Proof plz.

DocDoBig
11-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Why do I even waste my lifetime writing these helpful posts? :(

sniperxfire
11-18-2013, 08:08 PM
Im so confuse. I dont even know who irootzz is to be honest.

As i said, im just new here. I just got my HTC a week ago so i searched for an android game and saw this game so i thought i should try it.

But i cant force you to believe me. However i still appreciate for all your help.

Hook
11-18-2013, 08:19 PM

LOL really??? Proof plz.

Remember i once said iiirootz has his methods of scamming.

The hi, im new, is one of them. I can easily tell when it's a fluke. Just like Trenton noticed.
I can softly go through some threads by simply searching a magic word and I can easily spot a couple of iiirootz threads.

How is this scamming? Look above and notice someone already offered great starting gear. Multiply it by how many people offer help, in who knows how many threads, and you can make a fat little profit.

sniperxfire
11-18-2013, 08:37 PM
Remember i once said iiirootz has his methods of scamming.

The hi, im new, is one of them. I can easily tell when it's a fluke. Just like Trenton noticed.
I can softly go through some threads by simply searching a magic word and I can easily spot a couple of iiirootz threads.

How is this scamming? Look above and notice someone already offered great starting gear. Multiply it by how many people offer help, in who knows how many threads, and you can make a fat little profit.

Im not a scammer believe it or not. Yes, someone offered to give me starting gear but it doesnt mean that im gonna take it. As a beginner, all i want is my questions to be answered. I've gotten what i wanted and im satisfied enough. I dont know why you guys calling me "scammer" or "troll" but i just realized that you guys are trying to hunt down this guy "irootz" or whatever his name is.

All i want is to appreciate those people who responsed to my questions, that is all. I didnt expect my name to get dirty in this forum just by asking these kind of newbie questions. But guess there is nothing i can do.

However, to prove you guys wrong, you can just search me in game.

My name is Kawazakiz. I will be active in game and hope to enjoy it.

Hook
11-18-2013, 08:53 PM
Why do I even waste my lifetime writing these helpful posts? :(

Because you need to learn who is fluking and who isnt.

He claims he downloaded PL just a week ago.

Still Lv1.

I also just saw his profile posts, and what do you know, he made a similar thread in Arcane Legends.

So he is playing two sts games, not just PL as he claims.
He got platinum offers already.
Signed up for forums already.

But he is still magically level 1.

A legit begginer doesn't skip tutorial. Level 1 wouldnt cut it.

Also a begginer doesnt know about "Free platinum" , nevertheless "forums" until way after.

Just saying.

sniperxfire
11-18-2013, 09:31 PM

Still Lv1.

I also just saw his profile posts, and what do you know, he made a similar thread in Arcane Legends.

Also a begginer doesnt know about "Free platinum" , nevertheless "forums" until way after.

Just saying.

Still Lv1.

Just saying.

#1 i didnt say i downloaded PL a week ago. I said i got my HTC a week ago. Take a look at it, please dont let your feelings fool you.

#2 yes i played Arcane Legend for few days but i quit cause i've seen this game and it has more population so i decided to play in here. I got few accounts there as well just to let you know.

#3 you are trying to destroy my name and you just failed to do so

What your showing here is such an unproffesional behaviour.

All i wanted is to ask a question and get a response, thats it and its not that hard to understand right?

Excuse my english as its not my first language.

I dont want to argue anymore, as i said, it is your choice to believe me or not. But all i can say is dont waste time trying to take me down cause i aint someone who you think i am.

I am a new player and noob. Period.

angeldawn
11-18-2013, 09:42 PM
Hm... Actually, he can. Platinum store > items > item pack > archer/ranger item pack > lvl 5/10/15 premium armor set.

If you are actually considering wether to buy an upgraded character just because of the gear, then don't (unless you want the lvl 1 item pack, which is not available in plat store for some reason...). And one of those packs costs only 15 platinum.

Please read more closely. His question was about premium toons. This is what I answered. You DO NOT have a choice on gear when buying the premium toon.

Oldcoot
11-18-2013, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the game an forums new guy

Caiahar
11-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Erm...Sniper...AL has way more population than PL...

And @occult: Hi im new help me im lvl2 these plat offers are awesome they give me tons of plat and I have question.
So I guess im officially now iirootzii? Am I? Idk. ;)

NECROREAPER
11-18-2013, 09:58 PM
All of you are ridiculous.

Hook
11-18-2013, 09:59 PM

And @occult: Hi im new help me im lvl2 these plat offers are awesome they give me tons of plat and I have question.

Bro dont start with me. You already irritated me enough this week. I know what im talking about.

Caiahar
11-18-2013, 10:09 PM

Bro dont start with me. You already irritated me enough this week. I know what im talking about.
Okaayyy.. ._.

TEOKILLO
11-18-2013, 10:21 PM
LIES! I got accustomed to endgame in 3 month. Doesn't take that long lol. Dex/Str bear OP, so you can kill most anyways. Not that hard lol.

It took me 5 minutes, being a pally to get used to endgame lol

Promagin
11-18-2013, 11:49 PM
You guys cause so much drama.

TEOKILLO
11-19-2013, 01:27 AM
You guys and gals* cause so much drama.

Les not be sexist plox

Promagin
11-19-2013, 03:08 AM
Les not be sexist plox

By guys I meant everyone.

LEVEL ONE
11-19-2013, 08:58 AM
Please read more closely. His question was about premium toons. This is what I answered. You DO NOT have a choice on gear when buying the premium toon.

I know. I just didnt want him to think that upgrading to a premium character is the only way of getting the premium gear.

dudetus
11-19-2013, 12:36 PM
All of you are ridiculous.

This pretty much sums up the whole PL forums :D