PDA

View Full Version : Story tokens to open Grand locked Crates

rivet
11-18-2013, 02:22 AM
It would be nice if story tokens (maybe 60) can let you open each crate?
Non plat players can open atleast 1 crate in a week.

Any comments?

Kakashis
11-18-2013, 02:25 AM
I'll agree to this!

hozukreti
11-18-2013, 03:38 AM
make it 30 token max. 3 day to open 1 locked, also pain actually.

Energizeric
11-18-2013, 04:06 AM
Here's what will happen. People will first use story tokens to buy more character slots. Then people will form toon armies and start earning story tokens every day on all of their toons. Then they will use the stash to spread around lots of locked crates and use the story tokens from all their alts to open lots of crates. Bad idea.

Shanamerny
11-18-2013, 05:34 AM
This will never happen...

Desperoto
11-18-2013, 11:41 AM
Here's what will happen. People will first use story tokens to buy more character slots. Then people will form toon armies and start earning story tokens every day on all of their toons. Then they will use the stash to spread around lots of locked crates and use the story tokens from all their alts to open lots of crates. Bad idea.

Already was typing but then i saw this post. Read this, this is why it never will happen

Samdegreat
11-18-2013, 12:08 PM
Awesome idea but as energizeric stated .... :)

Kakashis
11-18-2013, 02:37 PM

Thought never even crossed my mind for toon armies! It's such a boring quest I can't believe I farmed for colton all this time. Just going to buy inventory slots now haha

Energizeric
11-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Thought never even crossed my mind for toon armies! It's such a boring quest I can't believe I farmed for colton all this time. Just going to buy inventory slots now haha

We went through this issue in Pocket Legends last year. They had daily rewards (like shazbot) where you could get gold rewards and vanity items. The gold rewards were only a few thousand gold, but some folks built these toon armies where they could harvest 100+ rewards per day, and make a few hundred thousand gold just by signing onto all their toons and claiming their rewards.

If there is any way to abuse something, you can count on it happening.

rivet
11-20-2013, 03:16 AM
Maybe for story token based Locked grand, only 1 character slot per account/email add is allowed to open the crate. Maybe this would do?

Effect:
1. People will see no use having multiple character slots per account other than for inventory slot sharing.
2. People will instead build more accounts which I think is just normal as any non plat users are doing.

Crescentwind
11-20-2013, 12:28 PM
And let us not forget that this is how STS make money - Platinum.

Therefore, this will never happen.

keikali
11-20-2013, 03:58 PM
No and this will never happen.

chitgoks
11-21-2013, 07:04 AM
in
your
dreams
(even if i dont open locks)