PDA

View Full Version : Mages in Pvp

cyprux
11-13-2010, 01:46 AM
I SWEAR mages are too underpowered. its so annoying not to be able to fight. urgh i am not sure if theyre are just trying to get back at us because of the paladin generation. Seriously they gotta fix this. its very degrading. >:( why not just eliminate the mage entirely? if this is going to keep happening. The devs gotta do something about this. :mad:

noobmigo
11-13-2010, 12:47 PM
cyp, just play as percii. :p lvl him up and get him the void. but, yes, they are (so it seems) killing the paladins. my suggestion: switch to int until this all passes over

cyprux
11-13-2010, 01:26 PM
yeah ive been lvling up percii since yesterday.

noobmigo
11-13-2010, 01:30 PM
awesome. /10 chars

Silverage
11-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Not at all, I perform really well in PvP. I'm level 18 and I usually fight people around my level.

Raxie
11-13-2010, 08:23 PM
yes, but you usually play people who suck. have you played int bears? good int bears will own your ***. also, he is talking about level 50.

Kossi
11-13-2010, 09:29 PM
is archers fell the same way..bowbears are taking over,.... NERF THE BLASTER!

cyprux
11-14-2010, 01:18 AM
true i have a lvl 50 and bowbears are...

Jsaieagle
11-14-2010, 11:14 AM
hi cy...

I tried my dexmage & also my dexbears, yes, dexbears owned but will right spells, dexmages owned too!

btw, there are no hopes for int mages..... sigh

cyprux
11-14-2010, 12:34 PM
ik u am switching to dex mage.

TwinkTastical
11-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Dont make an elf.... simple

Wyvern
11-14-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm lv 30 Mage dual spec twink int/str. Sometimes I beat even good bears. But I thrash birds and other elfs. Mostly in 2 v 2 I get double kills!

TheLaw
11-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Wrong actually, Bears in PvP with full Rift will lose to both Mages and Pure Birdies. Mages dont suck in PvP, i think the Devs are emphasising on PvE with Ao3. A group without a Mage will suck to the Max. It's true that DexBears are Beast but with just 3 skills the mages have, they go Down. Its easy if u have timing and precision, like Thelonearcher, his fingers are so used to the game that it moves naturally [LOL] Just keep trying and you will own.

Tip: (Three/ Four skills for easier PvP) [Make sure you do Self-Buffs]

1. Nightmare
2. Heal / Mana Shield
3. Icestorm
4. Firestorm

Nightarcher
11-14-2010, 09:17 PM
The devs simply don't give a crap about PVP. After months of research I have found the truth. They know that mages are useless or that bears have always been overpowered with armor and dodge buffs, but they NEVER listen.

The rest of the game is great, but honestly. After leveling to 50 and getting the best gear, the only thing you can do is PVP. No wonder everyone is quitting... This game isn't worth all the money we pay any more. It's dying, because there's not enough content that keeps people interested.

TheLaw
11-14-2010, 09:28 PM
As they say: "The More Is not always more" games usually die because of this! And dont you guys agree that they should bring back the Old Bird Faces?

cyprux
11-14-2010, 10:18 PM
The devs simply don't give a crap about PVP. After months of research I have found the truth. They know that mages are useless or that bears have always been overpowered with armor and dodge buffs, but they NEVER listen.

The rest of the game is great, but honestly. After leveling to 50 and getting the best gear, the only thing you can do is PVP. No wonder everyone is quitting... This game isn't worth all the money we pay any more. It's dying, because there's not enough content that keeps people interested.

the game is never fair in pvp... :( and some NEW gen bowbears are getting annoying too.
True, the game is getting boring... everytime i go online i go pvp.
But i stopped going because cosmos are WORTHLESS in PVP and FARMING (die quickly). i dont understand why devs would create cosmos or rift by the end people will buy the void.
i start using my archer but its boring in pvp too. the fights last in 5- 10 secs even with bears and mages (except str bear, bear) unlike before there is actually a challenge.

Jsaieagle
11-15-2010, 08:15 AM
to be honest, the pvp is not fair but the ctf does!

ctf talks about teamwork which mages are critical in team (esp when your teammate has the flag)

Jsaieagle
11-15-2010, 08:20 AM
Wrong actually, Bears in PvP with full Rift will lose to both Mages and Pure Birdies. Mages dont suck in PvP, i think the Devs are emphasising on PvE with Ao3. A group without a Mage will suck to the Max. It's true that DexBears are Beast but with just 3 skills the mages have, they go Down. Its easy if u have timing and precision, like Thelonearcher, his fingers are so used to the game that it moves naturally [LOL] Just keep trying and you will own.

Tip: (Three/ Four skills for easier PvP) [Make sure you do Self-Buffs]

1. Nightmare
2. Heal / Mana Shield
3. Icestorm
4. Firestorm

hi theLaw;) how are you

I got you but just wanna share my opinions, i was an int mage, dex mage and now a dex bear.
I can use up 7skills at the same time while pvp with my mage but the problem is the unfairless of the gears...

dont wanna tell everyone the reason but... i can tell you in the game ;)

BlueStarBurst14
11-20-2010, 09:47 PM
Sigh. If you can't kill a bear or birdie, sorry to say but
You suck. I'm a lvl 50 mage, and I killed bears and birds with level 45 gear! Use alot of skills and heal and you should be right. Mages arnt underpowered anymore. Before the update, yes. Now? Nope.

cyprux
11-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Sigh. If you can't kill a bear or birdie, sorry to say but
You suck. I'm a lvl 50 mage, and I killed bears and birds with level 45 gear! Use alot of skills and heal and you should be right. Mages arnt underpowered anymore. Before the update, yes. Now? Nope.

Excuse me this was post before the update.

Protank
11-20-2010, 10:20 PM
Ya now the mage is WAY over powered. To prove it i made one 4 hours ago. Already on leaderboards pvp k/d ratio. Haha what ever. Pretty fun tho. But waayyy over powered now. Bears nurf is still pretty heavy. Owell ill have fun on my mage till they nurf it anyway haha!

Arterra
11-20-2010, 10:22 PM
If I, with little Pvp background, can walk into 3 players and lay waste to all three wearing lower lv50 gear and a fiendish doll, then I expectthis thread to be out of date. Good day to you sir.

XghostzX
11-21-2010, 09:11 AM
hey cyprux i was just playin in a bunch of victory laps and captive audience. Just stick with void for now. I also turned my mage in to a str mage, because of the update....and may i say its works out in dungeiosna dn PvP pretty good.

cyprux
11-21-2010, 11:55 AM
Ya now the mage is WAY over powered. To prove it i made one 4 hours ago. Already on leaderboards pvp k/d ratio. Haha what ever. Pretty fun tho. But waayyy over powered now. Bears nurf is still pretty heavy. Owell ill have fun on my mage till they nurf it anyway haha!

yeah mages damage pretty well. but i am not using a mage bc i sold my cosmos before the update :/. so i am using my bird for now.

cyprux
11-21-2010, 11:55 AM
hey cyprux i was just playin in a bunch of victory laps and captive audience. Just stick with void for now. I also turned my mage in to a str mage, because of the update....and may i say its works out in dungeiosna dn PvP pretty good.

paladins can kick *** too lol.