PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgia

Erik Felsh
11-18-2013, 12:20 PM
Okay I'm pretty sure we all know what nostalgia means. My goal is to make this the number one clan on PetLegends! I want us to rep PT with Nostalgia! It is a very friendly community with help, support, and a place where you can have fun with your friends! No requirements(as long as you are a active playerand do not quit, if so go ahead and do us the favor of removing yourself please so we don't accidentally make a mistake and delete you and you still play!) I will be working on a guild website, this will go for many other andriod and ios devices so you can follow your guild friends wherever! I plan on making a very great community and guild, but I cannot do it without your help! Everyone is important here. Officers will be acting as mods and recruits as junior moderators. Hope to see you ingame! My main is: TheLastKilo
HOPE to see you soon and play with you!

AND YES WE HAVE A GUILD CASTLE!!! Cheap items. Enjoy ladies/gents ;)

Kixxler
11-19-2013, 11:32 PM
Pet Legends is sick

BlueSkied
11-20-2013, 12:32 PM
I just leveled my 35 donkey to 66 and it's time to leave the stables and hit the racetrack for some fast paced pvp. I'm interested in joining you Pet Legends guild.

Ign: as$

DocDoBig
11-20-2013, 12:51 PM
Ye

My Oyster is capped, 77 for reel doe.

Name is LMK-Fnord1

Mothwing
11-21-2013, 08:37 PM
I just leveled my 35 donkey to 66 and it's time to leave the stables and hit the racetrack for some fast paced pvp. I'm interested in joining you Pet Legends guild.

Ign: as$

Do I want to know?

Thrall Wire
11-22-2013, 12:04 AM
my female dog done wit level now is super dodge but i stil lose in pvp 2 pros, n every1 say down dog n stuff

hmu if u wan 2 invite, my ign is "female dog"