PDA

View Full Version : Please find a new location for your adds.

Nesox
11-18-2013, 04:36 PM
I appreciate the need to advertise other STG games but the character screen is a poor place. It is already slow, complex, and easy to misclick when performing actions like changing skills and pets, and this doesn't help. Clicking on the link forces you to restart AL because even If you push back and return to the game you can't see what you are typing, just like anytime you leave the game screen for any reason.

Energizeric
11-18-2013, 06:08 PM
Sounds like a bug on your device. I don't have any issues with seeing what I'm typing and I often times leave the game to respond to a text message or go to another app for a minute, and then come back.

Samhayne
11-18-2013, 09:50 PM
Hey Nesox, what device are you using? We haven't seen that behavior.

Nesox
11-18-2013, 11:21 PM
Using a Samsung Tab2 7.0. If I leave the game for any reason (change programs, bump home button, etc.) when you return to AL what I type is invisible to me (it is still there and will post when I hit enter). This has been the case since I started playing in April/May as I remeber asking about it then. Others had the same issue but no solution. You can type blind but the only fix is to close the game and restart. As for the ad banner, when it takes me to the Market, if I click the 'back' button right away, it comes back to the game, but it is still fubar. AL is still active so this delay would be insta-death in pvp, correct?

Thanks for the reply.

tikitunk
11-19-2013, 01:59 AM
happens to me too

najcomp
11-19-2013, 03:37 AM
Its easy man,just press the setting button when u want to typing and back to game.always happen to me but i fix it that way

Zylx
11-19-2013, 10:44 AM
Speaking of the character menu, it'd be awesome if you guys switch the social and the crafting tabs. I always mistap because my brain is so used to the old layout.

Rare
11-19-2013, 11:35 AM
This is a problem (and always has been) on the Nexus 7 also.

The way I get around it is by holding where the text bar would normally be. Eventually a context window will appear (copy, cut, paste, etc.) Once you see that you can just exit from it and you'll have your text bar back.

Nesox
11-19-2013, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the help. Would it at least be possible to ad a confirmation or something to prevent leaving the game if we hit the ad banner?

Desperoto
11-19-2013, 05:06 PM
Speaking of the character menu, it'd be awesome if you guys switch the social and the crafting tabs. I always mistap because my brain is so used to the old layout.

Devs, when u read this, announce an update to do this. Thanks