View Full Version : Feedback: Elixirs buyinng buttons

setec
11-13-2010, 02:47 AM
I think that the buying buttons for elixirs need to be tweaked.

First off, there is this nice fat yellow button to buy the elixir for plat and then a somewhat grayed out button for buying with gold. This might cause confusion.

Also, the buttons are way to close together. In the heat of battle, I might waste plat buying an elixir. Not cool. I liked it when the plat and gold menus were separate.

regie831
11-13-2010, 03:48 AM
And you know what I've accidently bought a tank pot for plat..and this actually happened to me a couple times now. I really don't get why they had to go change it

Lesrider
11-13-2010, 05:02 AM
Agreed. It slows me down when buying because I do it so carefully to make sure I don't do that. It shouldn't even be there, IMO, since people already have the chance to buy gold with plat. So if anyone likes to use plat for things they can buy with gold, they should just buy gold. But if you must have that button there, please move it to the other side of the screen!

Lesrider
11-13-2010, 05:05 AM
And I really hope this isn't some lame attempt to phase out elixirs being able to be bought with gold. If plat becomes the only way to buy elixirs, well, I really hope the devs don't have it in them to try something as horrible as that.

maneut
11-13-2010, 06:20 AM
Yes, agreed.. please move the Buy Elixir with Platinum Button away... it's too close for comfort :p