PDA

View Full Version : In-game moderators

YSbakker
11-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Hey,

So a friend told me there were moderators in the game (which is of course logical :)) but then I was wondering who those are (I've never seen one) and how they look like.
And is it possible for a normal player to become a moderator?

Thanks in advance :)

Zylx
11-18-2013, 04:54 PM
You can tell who the moderators are by their green name. The most common moderators that come online are Delphina/Delphette, and Kahunajake. You'd mostly find them hanging in paradise pier, yet rarely. It is not possible to become a moderator unless you actually work for STS.

Roberto077
11-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Delphina and Kahunajake are the only two official moderators, but there are some players who help out with the roles of a moderator.

It is impossible to become a moderator as a normal player without STS having an opening for the job or an application.

Worship
11-18-2013, 06:52 PM
Sometimes you can catch a glimpse of Samhayne online. Pretty sure he is an admin though. (red name)
I tried saying a heart "<3" to him in a message the other day but he went offline :(

Sky_is_epicgearz
11-18-2013, 08:48 PM
I tried saying a heart "<3" to him in a message the other day but he went offline :(

Must try this :3

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1), Version 2.4

YSbakker
11-19-2013, 09:01 AM
You can tell who the moderators are by their green name. The most common moderators that come online are Delphina/Delphette, and Kahunajake. You'd mostly find them hanging in paradise pier, yet rarely. It is not possible to become a moderator unless you actually work for STS.

Delphina and Kahunajake are the only two official moderators, but there are some players who help out with the roles of a moderator.

It is impossible to become a moderator as a normal player without STS having an opening for the job or an application.

Sometimes you can catch a glimpse of Samhayne online. Pretty sure he is an admin though. (red name)

Thanks for the info everyone :)